Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 am
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
so how old are u again? u look like -/- looks at Blais -/- 16 through 18

Blais: *smirks* 18. i think.....
oh idk im trying to start a conversation thats all......

Blais: *shakes head* i meant that i never rlly celebrated my birthday......but i know that when my parents were killed i was 10. and then i had no one to celebrate with...my parents never cared to celebrate it anyway.....so i just kept track of the days, its been eight years, so i just say im 18.
oh im 16 and i know that for a fact ok ur right i dont ...... my parents died by vampires when i was 3 i think i told u so its been 13 years

Blais: *nods then looks at him* ............this is hard for me to say...........i dont want to................................but im sorry. for accusing you of....wanting to kill me.........*looks away while walking*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
so how old are u again? u look like -/- looks at Blais -/- 16 through 18

Blais: *smirks* 18. i think.....

Blais: *shakes head* i meant that i never rlly celebrated my birthday......but i know that when my parents were killed i was 10. and then i had no one to celebrate with...my parents never cared to celebrate it anyway.....so i just kept track of the days, its been eight years, so i just say im 18.
oh im 16 and i know that for a fact ok ur right i dont ...... my parents died by vampires when i was 3 i think i told u so its been 13 years

Blais: *nods then looks at him* ............this is hard for me to say...........i dont want to................................but im sorry. for accusing you of....wanting to kill me.........*looks away while walking*
-/- smiles -/- no problem! i was in a bad mood that day anyways......  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:48 am
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Blais: *comes to a hault then looks back and stares at him*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:51 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

-/- looks at her confuzed-/- What!? What did i say?  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:52 am
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Blais: *shakes her head* How can you forgive me so easily? *looks into his eyes frusterated*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:54 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Blais: *shakes her head* How can you forgive me so easily? *looks into his eyes frusterated*
-/- looks around-/- uuh i dont know?????? i just forgive unless there vampires..........  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 am
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

-/- looks around-/- uuh i dont know?????? i just forgive unless there vampires..........

Blais: *shakes her head then approaches him* Kaoru, you shouldnt be like this. I yelled in your face and called you a bloodsucking monster. How can you be so forgiving? *looks into his eyes as her cell phone rings* tch....*flinches then answers it; the ransom was 12k.* I have to leave *looks up into his eyes again* you confuse me.......* touches his shoulder lightly then looks away and flashes to the place she was to assassinate the vampire.*
((gtg))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Blais: *shakes her head then approaches him* Kaoru, you shouldnt be like this. I yelled in your face and called you a bloodsucking monster. How can you be so forgiving? *looks into his eyes as her cell phone rings* tch....*flinches then answers it; the ransom was 12k.* I have to leave *looks up into his eyes again* you confuse me.......* touches his shoulder lightly then looks away and flashes to the place she was to assassinate the vampire.*
((gtg))
-/- watches at her run to assainate a vampire -/- whispers-/- the reason i cant be mad at u is cause..i like u... -/-sigh-/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:01 pm
(( will u be back on? l8er?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm
Tora wakes up at Abel's mansion in a guest bedroom naked under covers with a head ache that useully fallows her monthly transformation into a weretiger. sitting up holding her head with one hand and holding her covers up with the other hand, "geez i cant take the head aches as much as i can hang overs"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm
II_Kuro_II
Gilbert went to the kitchen to make some tea.

When Gilbert left, Shun walked around the house a bit. Shivering a bit in his damp clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:11 pm
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II
Gilbert went to the kitchen to make some tea.

When Gilbert left, Shun walked around the house a bit. Shivering a bit in his damp clothes.

Tora stands up off balance still holding her head lightly with blurry vision. "dang it all" she says braceing herself on the night stand near her.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 pm
Shun was amazed at the design of Abel's mansion. 'Its a very old model' He thought 'But very well kept' Shun sneezed again and rubbed his nose. 'I'm gonna catch a cold if I don't get out of these clothes.' And with that, Shun went to look for a bathroom he can take his damp clothes off in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:35 pm
Tora grabs a robe and opens the door. as she leaves the room she puts the robe on not watching where she is and where anyone or anything else is. " i knew i should of bught more cloths after last month.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora grabs a robe and opens the door. as she leaves the room she puts the robe on not watching where she is and where anyone or anything else is. " i knew i should of bught more cloths after last month.

Shun was still looking around when he saw Tora. "Tora! Are you okay?" Shen asked worried at the expression Tora wore.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games