Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 am
User Image

*Reviwal stared at Alice for a good minute or so, and then asked her.*
"Explain what?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

Alice's face fell for a moment before she composed herself
"what is this place? How is it physically possible that a place like this exists?"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image Kurai was shocked, to say the least. She didn't expect to be forgiven like that, or to even be given a chance.

"I..." she stopped. It wouldn't do to say anything more. Better just take his advice and think.

Opening the door to leave, Kurai looked around one more time, still in disbelief. You really aren't meant to be a son of Death, are you? Forgiving me, it's unthinkable for your kind, or for anyone else for that matter. But...

She raised her fingertips to her lips and made an action as if blowing a kiss; a warm stream of air made its way across the room towards Nick, in it containing everything she wanted to say.

Thank you.

--

Kurai descended to the bar, surveilling her surroundings. She meant to find Rachel, but it seemed as though the cat had already found someone else... Playing with the big kitties now, huh? She smirked in spite of herself. "Typical Rachel." She took a seat beside her friend and ordered a drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:37 pm
User ImageNick watched Kurai leave his room and immediately sank back at his bed. Truely he wasnt ment to be the son of Death himself. The name felt innappropriate somehow. It was a little bit too late for regrets, he already rebelled against his destiny. Probably the only thing that would make him truely free is his own death.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kikio-San

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:29 pm
User ImageI'll be there for you through it all...
Glancing around the room, Vasili gave a light sigh. It would be nice to get off his feet and sleep in an actual bed for once, but he had been hoping this place would look a little nicer. "Well, I suppose it will do." He said softly to himself and his icy blue gaze shifted around to the people in the room. It seemed there were more... other worldly type of people then he had expected. Yes, he knew how to tell those type of people from normal humans. It wasn't very hard when you were one of them yourself, such as a shifter. Of course shifting wasn't the only thing he could do.

Seeing somebody approach him, his cold stare shifted to the woman as she stepped forward. His expression remained blank, and aura cold... ice cold. Go bump in the night? "Wonderful. Just what I need. Noise while I try to sleep." He stated in a cold tone. "I tend to make a lot of people curious, but most of them don't try to talk to me. It's nice." He said giving her a ice cold stare before shifting his gaze to an empty table. "I don't know you, so I don't know why you are calling me your friend. Why don't you make yourself useful and help somebody else who doesn't want to be left alone." That was the last thing he said before he walked past the woman and sat down at the empty table. Once in his chair, he leaned back far enough to put his feet up on the table.

...Even if savin' you sends me to heaven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Rachel laughed hard as she heard his words. The cat wiped a tear before settling down.

"My dear, I would only if I actually did call you a friend. Don't take it too personal, hon. But if you see it that way, I will leave you be."

She sighed as she slipped away from him and settled down a chocolate bar near him. Trotting off, she waved at him before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------

The cat transformed into it's cat counterpart and grabbed the lunch she prepared as she trotted off towards Nick's scent. She smiled as she saw him, peering in from the crack of the door. But as she was looking at him, she felt sad as the tension in the air was very palpable.

Rachel crept in and softly jumped onto the bed and laid the bento down. She nudged it toward her and laided further down the bed.

I wish you the best my dear. I wish to just be near you. To help you and to simply be there. At least even though I may not be able to do much, I wish nonetheless to do everything in my power for your wellness and safety. I am happy to have you here again. Please, never wish for yourself ill because I still want you here beside me.

She blushed as she communicated this to him mentally and nestles into the softness of him and the bed.  

ReiXBunny

Desirable Streaker

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 am
User Image
It was the scent that pulled her towards him.
At least that's what Flo was telling herself. Just that curiously deadly scent of his. But as she stepped closer, even she couldn't deny the calling of his presences, or the allure of his hauntingly cold blue eyes.

Keeping out of veiw, Flo watched as the male responed to Rachel before him. The corner of her lip twitched as if to smile, but quickly the urge left her as he walked towards an empty table. In true Rachel fashion, the cat brushed him off easily and went about her merry way as if he too was merely a player in one of her games she was finally bored with. Flo made a mental note to have another talk with the cat, but right now she was still watching the male across the room. Only a few short feet, if she really thought about it. Only a few short measly feet and then she could...

Flo froze as the familiar tingling sensation traveled throughout her gums. She couldn't tell if there was something different about the male or if it had just been to long. But she instinctively knew one thing was certain.

She wanted to bite him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 am
User Image

*Reviwal leaned back against the bed and stared at the wall*

"hmm.... how do explain this...This bar is enchanted or cursed you could say, and whom ever it draws in usually has some kind of problem or either they have something deep with in themselves that need to be fixed...Like my self for example, Im running away from my destiny and an arranged marriage."

*he now thought back on his home planet where he ran away from*

Fatal Bakumatsu

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 am
User ImageHalf Moon probably has only one flaw, its that almost every conversation in the building could be heard, given the right amount of concentration. The place was small, so what would anyone expect? As more and more people get caught in its alluring grave trap, Nick couldnt help but wonder why such a place still exist. Then it hit him. A sudden burst of realization filled him so much he sat up his bed. This place is purgatory.. Who would have thought? A bar captivating random souls to a prison for eternity? There was only one way out of the place, and its to realize ones regrets in their lives and learning to accept it. Unfortunately, a vast majority doesnt know their own mistakes. Heck, Nick himself doesnt either. But the thought of it makes him sick somewhat. Basically.. everyone here died already..

Keeping his thoughts to himself, Nick noticed a familiar scent in the air, the bitter sweet smell of chocolate. At the side of his bed lay a black cat with a bento box. Nick hesitated for a while, then upon realizing his own hunger, he took the box and opened it. The food and rice was still steaming hot, obviously cooked just recently. Nick grabbed the chop sticks and started eating silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
Rachel listened to the bento box open as he ate it silently and she felt so happy that he was eating it. She silently lay as well as she kept quiet. The cat sighed in content as she lays there near him.
She craved it so to be near him again, as if she wanted to reach up to him and tell him she loved him. But, she sighed again in disdain as she kept that privately.

But another emotion stirred in. Guilt? For pushing the boy away as if he was nothing? No. It wasn't nothing, just her facetious manner she had that she kept when she pushes people away from her without knowing who she was except some silly flippant girl. She frowned in disdain. She did push people away before she ever let them near her because she was scared. Rejection? Ah. But that is apart of life, so what do I have to be scared of?

The cat smiled as she went up to the head of the bed and licked Nick on the cheek before trotting off to the boy again. Love you. She said mentally as she went to the head of the bar where the boy was. She sighed and smiled again as she didn't care what happened next. She jumped up on the chair next to him and curled up beside the boy as she gazed up at him.

I shouldn't of treated you very flippantly. Even though it was an honest mistake of words, I shouldn't of done it and I am not just some silly cat with an ulterior motive. I don't care what happens to me next. But, I do care about you. Yes, I don't know you but it doesn't have to be like that. I want to get to know you more. I'm sorry.

The cat blushed furiously as she communicated to him mentally on what she wanted to say. But she smiled weakly because it felt good that she did that. She smiled more as she crawled into his lap and curled up once more as well as purred.  

ReiXBunny

Desirable Streaker

Kikio-San

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 pm
Watching the cat leave as if nothing had happened, Vasili sighed lightly and shook his head as he leaned back a bit more in his chair. Glancing down at the chocolate bar the woman had set at his table, he arched a brow slightly. He hadn't asked for a chocolate bar, so why had she given him one? Rolling his eyes a bit, he sat up in his chair and reached out for the chocolate bar, which he promptly set on the other empty table behind him as soon as he grabbed it. Then he felt it like a brick wall; Something or someone was watching him.

Pin pointing the direction of the feeling, he looked across the room to the female lurking and staring at him. Arching a brow slightly, he leaned back in his chair. Alright, two could play that game... As he leaned in his chair, he stared back at the woman, his cold ice blue eyes blank of emotion or expression, but yet somehow still piercing. Leaning back again, he decided to go a little too far, and the chair fell backwards. However, the chair caught itself somehow and leaned back up far enough for him to settle back comfortably without the expression on his face changing at all. Once he was back up and the same woman was still staring at him, he arched a brow slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 am
User Image
Flo wasn't sure why she was approaching him. Hell she was silently telling herself to just turn around and head back up stairs, but her body only ignored what her brain tried to tell it.
Besides, it wasn't as if she could just stand here in the shadows ogling him like some teenage hatchling with her first crush. Especially after being caught in the act of watching him.

With her resolved found, Flo took the few short strides over, her long legs eating up the distance between them until she was standing just near of his table. She waited as his chair slowly came from off the floor to settle under him again. This too would be a problem if the kept at it. The few humans that roamed the bar were freaked enough as it was, no need to show them when there should be afraid. With a cold stare of her own, Flo braced both hands on the table an leaned in. That's when the full force of he scent fulled her nostrils. Dark and spicy with a hint of the musk that was pure male. But it was the undertone smell of his beast that had her salivary glands working over time to keep her from all but ripping his throat out and draining him dry were he sat. Hands spread apart, Flo gave him a good once over, taking in the arrogant way he boldly met her stare. It was almost enough to get her aggravated, as it were she simply felt annoyed.

"You going to be trouble tonight monsieur tiger?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:48 pm
User ImageNick finished eating while letting the cat be. The last thing he needs right now is more drama. After taking his last bite, he placed the bento box down the floor and looked at the sprawled fur ball sleeping on his lap. "You do know the bed is big enough.." He picked up the cat and placed her on the corner of the bed. He then got up and stretched his arms then made his way down the hall towards the bathroom. After taking off his clothes, he turned the shower on and simply let the water spray to his face down to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:51 pm
Watching the woman's movements, Vasili's brow slowly lowered as his facial expression disappeared. My my, wasn't this one brave. As she approached him with deadly grace he merely glanced over her a moment, as if he were sizing her up. Little did he know that the deadly gaze of hers meant something much deeper that he wouldn't understand. When she leaned over his table, hands spread, he put his feet on the floor and sat up in his chair. Giving a slight glare as she too summed him up, he met her firey gaze without hesitation or fear.

Hearing her words, Vasili arched a brow slightly once more. Yes, brave indeed... "I can't promise I won't be trouble, but I can promise that any physical confrontations can be taken outside with ease." He stated with a confident undertone as though he had a trick up his sleeve. Lowering his brow, he put his feet back up on the table and leaned back in his chair again, watching the woman the entire time. "Is there something I can help you with? Because you seem to have some sort of interest in me if you stared at me and even bothered to come all the way over here." He said neutrally in a calm tone. "If you don't, I suggest you leave me alone like the rest. It would be wiser if you do. Then I won't accidentally break that fragile self-esteem of yours that woman seem to have these days."

Kikio-San

Eloquent Lover

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games