Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicesProgeny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:09 am
hello fellow old folks. hope everyone enjoyed their pudding. or was it jello? oh well i cant remember.......*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* huh? what? no i wasnt sleeping. go away* smacks at some whippersnapper* wheres my dentures?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Hi! I'm Roxi. I'm 37 and live on the east coast of Maine with my husband of... *blinks* it's been so long I almost forget... actually we've been together for 18 years, just only married for 10 of them. I think it's so unfair that we're supposed to forget the previous 8 years and start counting over again - so we celebrate both anniversaries!

No children but we have adopted several "furkids"  

LadyNagisa

Serathi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:17 pm
hello there fellow geezers.. I am California and live in 32. stressed (brain fart) I mean I'm 32 living in California.. I am kids and have no single.. (not again) Am single and have no kids..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 pm
hello all my beautiful oldy but goldies. i am Marisa, 32, vet tech/pso, 2 kids, been with the same man for 10 years now. glad to have a place to escape the youngins, lol.  

Carrion dreams

Malevolent Bloodsucker

4,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:29 pm
New member say hi!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:09 pm
Hi. I'm a new member...and I'm old. xp  

ViolentMesses

5,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100

A Madness Most Discreet

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:55 pm
Moger
Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

I'm actually not that guy but I couldn't help myself. I'm 22 (23 on Sept. 24) and from Northwest Indiana. If you want to know anything else you'll have to ask weirdo. mad

lolz brilliant!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Hello^-^ I'm new to the GGG and I think it is a hoot reading all the posts from other new people and in some of the other thread. I'm 23, but I still feel old on here...I've already graduated H.S. and college...most people on here seem to still be in HS at the most. Oh well...so it is nice to come somewhere where I am not the oldest! Oh yeah and southern Ohio here...though not too proud to admit it...  

honeydawl

8,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200

Lizabat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:28 pm
Hi! I'm here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:10 pm
Hi all, I'm not new to gaia as I have been
watching over my daughter and her friends
for a couple of years now. I've been patiently
waiting for something like this lace to be created. smile
I look forward to enjoying the company of others
my age.  

Elder Chery Whine

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:55 pm
Howdy geezers.

I'm Mira, 27 years old and from below the Mason-Dixie line.

I crochet, knit, cross-stitch, and quilt. I also watch anime and write.
I'm married and have a year and half year old.

See Ya!
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:58 pm
Helleww, i'm 23, I work with animals, soon to be a groomer! biggrin Took a course in college for veterinary administrative assistance, loved it.

I'm also into making jewellery, painting, and long walks on the beach. hehe, jk.

So hi!  

LoonamusPrime

Tai Takahashi

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 pm
The kids of tomorrow don't need today

Konnichiwa minna san~
Watashi wa Tai desu

Ner, no, I'm not Japanese. Just nearly fluent in speaking it. ^_~
Anywho, my name is Tai here so thus shall I be called. I am female and taken, thank you; I'm 22 but, unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at), I look way younger than I am. Seriously, people think I'm twelve. gonk
Complete and utter FAIL when you have 14 year olds hitting on you, I swear...

Hmm, let's see... I live on a farm, own a zoo full of animals, love gardening and have God-like organizational skillz.
I think 'caulking' is a funny word. =D

When they live in the sins of yesterday

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:08 pm
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm new to this guild. I'm 27 years old, not an old geezer yet. I have two kids and I'm going back to school myself. I'm not on alot, but you can drop me a line anytime and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.  

NanaGigi

JJCatt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:22 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Barb and I'm 31. I'm glad this guild is here since I've been out of school for many years. Didn't want to be seen as some creepy old person the young ones are scared of (which I'm quite harmless, really). I live in Washington state, enjoy movies (something to do when it rains) and play games, read and scrapbook. Hope to make some new friends though here.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games