Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:54 pm
i go near the door i use some wind to blow the smoke out suki was siting on the couch still mad as ever " u ok suki?" i look at her " i'm fine"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 pm
I materialized on top of the chestnut tree again.

"ah ha! Wrong turn again!" I chanted back a spell and disappeared again.

Then i materialized to the Village square.

"Oh my! Trouble I suppose!" I then cast a spell on my clothes, so that i would bland in with the villagers without giving out any suspicion.

I saw a tall man ordering people around and he look troubled enough to show it on his face. I approach him and asked,

"Excuse me Mister! I would like to know what's the commotion all about?" I asked as innocently as I manage. Disguising myself as an 13 yr. old kid is rather tough.  

FirePhoenixa

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 pm
suki and i were walking in the forest " suki were r we going?"

" i just want to check to see if the troll villege is safe and i can't do it alone and pluse she could e near some where so.. i need your help " she looks at me with her cat eyes

" ok i will help suki" i smile at her and we contuie to walk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Raiku stood up on ledge of the roof. He looked down and started to laugh before jumping of just to have something to do. He spiraled toward the ground head first as if he was diving into a pool. The castle flew past him as he neard the ground below him. As soon as he saw that he was a few inches from the ground he attempted to teleport back up.

He started to fade away when his teleportation was messed up by another warp of magic in the air. Raiku was knocked back, the air being taken out of him. His magic interlooped with the other thread which resulted in him being teleported along with whomever was at the same time.

"Uhg-uhhg!!!" Raiku exclaimed loudly as he landed on an hard stone floor." Whe-Where am I" Raiku said while picking himself up of the ground. "He looked around and saw that this was nowhere familiar to him. Raiku pondered why he ended up here for a minute but then decided to wonder after he was back at the castle. Raiku attempted to teleport back but was blocked for some reason.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:28 pm
" i don't like this something wrong .." suki look conserned

" well maybe we could ask my dad he know alot about this stuff" just as i said that he pop in  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:40 pm
(( oops.. i fix it ))

" did someone call me?"

" yep i did although it's freacky how u know when i say your name "

" thats a fact" suki said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:20 am
"There were suspicious people that came here and then there was a guy missing.......one of those who goes to that magical boarding school." He eyed me closely, "Haven't seen your face in the village, are you a tourist."

I laugh fakedly, "Well, in a way i am but in another way i'm not" I scanned the crowd, "Bye Mister!" I then ran where i saw people gathering, "I wonder what they are doing?"

I cast a magic spell on my self and became invisible to the naked eye. I then snuck in to the cause of commotion  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 am
Raiku stood up and looked around. He looked behind him and saw that people were gathering in a section of the square. "Wonder what's going on" Raiku said before running over there. He squeezed through the croud until he was in the front of them all.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:17 pm
((Zenjin, just in time to ask a certain some one to a certain ball xD))
Ace walked over to the window and turned to where the magic had gone off to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:47 pm
" how will we even tell were she at? she could be invisble.." i look at suki

" cats includeing maigecul cats can see wat humens whitchs can't see so i could tell were she at " suki said

" but one problem how r we going to see going to see her ?" darkfire dad said

" good qestion..."

" yeah " suki said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm
There I saw what the people are doing, they were trying to build a wall around the whole village. What naivety, Its useless to build something like a wall from a wood. It'll probably fall down if attack by a powerful magic.

I smiled mischievously and played with the materials. turning them into animated objects and making them run around the whole village causing a huge ruckus.

I laughed silently. "This is so funny!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:16 pm
suki and i heard includeing my dad he disapper and reapper " please there not real" he said he said a psell witch made them disapper he said other spell witch made ice be able to be seen by any one me and suki ran up " dad don't u think u were alittle un perpared" i said to him out of breath " oh no not her again i'm going to tell scarlet about this ice " suki said angerly again " hmmm looks like i need to stick around .." darkfire dad said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:39 pm
"Oh! my! Suki! How nice to see you! I didn't know you thought of me even though I was gone! My charisma must be very strong" I said in my young boy form.

The people were watching us. "Tsk! I guess its game over!' I chanted a spell that made all the animated objects explode in one strong blast that caught the village on fire. I was enjoying watching them scurrying for their lives.

"You should have not disturb my slight investigation and this village would not be harmed. Didn't i tell you about it....not o disturb me when doing something i enjoy doing" I stick out my tongue and disappeared. the Village cannot be saved anymore, a blue flame cannot be extinguish until it turned everything within its reach into ashes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 pm
i made the blue flame go inside my hand like it was nothing saru ( the dad) made the villege one peice again like it never happen" i really hate that stuiped low life girl!" suki yelled " wow suki your mad" i look at suki with surprised i put the blue flame on the ground i made red water come on the fire witch made it weacken eough to lt my necklace eat it up senes there nothing in my necklace that can be burn it can burn all it wants the flame went in my necklace " u ok darkfire?" saru said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games