Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:26 pm
I'm a latecomer. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:28 pm
Ooohhh! It's okay! You still got in on the fun!

And I sure was waiting for someone to dress like me too, but no one did!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Ummm, Icy....how can anyone dress like you when you change outfits every 5 minutes???? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 pm
Katana has a point. I honestly can't recall a single outfit you've worn because you change it before it can imprint itself in my mind... and I have a photographic memory. {hence why I knew where Psyzapp's ticket was}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm
LOL, it's easier to copy me...I usually just wear all black...maybe some blue thrown in......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm
rofl I can't say a word, because it's so true! I can't help it! I feel one outfit, then I see something else in my mind and change. That's why I can't come up with this so called dream avi, cause I can't focuse on one look. One day I see and Ice Queen, then the minute I see fire, or demonic, or sultry and devious, or school girl...honestly, I'm like this IRL. I'll change like three or four times before I'm satified. That's why I have to start my day super early so I can get to class on time. I've gotten better, and my mom says I get it from her.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm
LOL, I'd like to see your closet!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 pm
Sounds like it would look more like a clothing store than a closet.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm
Not true! I You know how you have comfortable pieces and you try to pair other pieces with your comfortable pieces? That's my problem. And I'm somewhat of a pack rat. Not like clothes stuck in every corner, but I do tend to hold on to pieces I should have let go years ago! Get that from my mom too. It's so funny how I'm so much like her, and I'm sure every child has said the phrase, "When I grow up I won't be anything like my parents!". How wrong we were! stressed I try to incorporate new items, but there's nothing like a piece you've already broken in, you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 pm
I was going to say "no, I don't know", but being that I still have {and wear} multiple articles of clothing that I've had since high school....  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Exactly! I know everyone has that worn in shirt, or pair of jeans tht fits just right and no matter how many you buy, cheap or expensive, nothing fits and feels like that shirt or pair of jeans. Well, I have a few tops and bottoms that are like that. My weight fluxs, so I have various sizes but I still have clothes that no matter what, I can wear and look and feel good. Some days I want to dress business-like(at work I have no choice, but outside of work I like to look professional at times) and then I have days I want to look trendy, and of course the days where jeans and a t shirt hits the spot(and that's most of the time!) So hence, my morning rituals where I have the I feel this, then I get it on and say no, I feel this, then so forth and so on. I'm glad it's just me cause I'd hate to see how I'd be if I had a family to deal with!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm
LOL, your luck you'd have a gaggle of girls going through the same thing! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:31 pm
gonk I know right! I'd loose my mind! I can barely keep up with me, let alone little ones JUST like me! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Of course..  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 pm
*punches QSXII playfully in the arm* xp  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games