Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:46 pm

((Whatever happened to Kira????))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:47 pm

(( her other account got hacked .____. ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Tsuna shurgged like it was nothing "So now what? I do NOT want to go back to Canada"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 am

Zack saw a explosion in the distance and fowned more "it really is nothing now" he sighed and sat beside her "you HAD to blow up the school?"

in the whole wreckage of the school some of the rubble started to shake and a little kid climbed out it was Eric he sat on a board "YAY! the school went boom like this KABLAMMMMM!"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:02 am

Maralyn noticed little Eric climbing out of the rubble. "Hey! It's you! Come Here!" She exclaimed, while running over to little Eric. "Remember me? I'm the women who broke the two DeathPenalties' arms, to keep you safe." She said trying to catch his memory.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 am

Seyn got back up. "I don't know." She frowned. "We're all going to split up? I don't want to go back into the Orphanarium. Where I'm always last in line because I'm shoved out of the way for the pizza. But great thing there, is that I'm one of the oldest kids there, so I rule there! But 82 kids waiting to be adopted. I'm one of them." She had tears running down her face.

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 am

(( Ohhhhhh ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 am

((*Dances* XD I'm the one who got hacked, but this is my new account :3))))
I knew this was going to happen... Good thing I didnt bring anything. Hazel thought to herself, and saw many childrens being evacuated, and some older people of different races. Looking at the ashes that was left over by the whole school, she saw a weak and small fire burning at the edge of the pile of ashes. She jumped onto a still-standing tree and glided through the air on top of the ashes. It was warm, very warm, and she hear a sound... tick-tock-tick-tock. It sounded like a clock. She quickly moved back, far away from it, and another explosion came, but this time, a lot more weaker.

Xx_MooNLighT_X

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Eric looked at her "oh yeahhhhhhhhhh thank you" he walked up to her and his little arms hugged her legs "do you know where my brother is?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:14 pm

She paused and hugged Eric back. "Your welcome sweety." She said smiling, and somewhat glad to see the kids face. There were a couple of scratches on his face, so she offered a cloth for his face. "I'm sorry, but I don't know where he is. But come with me until he shows up, okay Eric?" She said taking the child's hand.

((Her last words sounded like she was going to rape him xD))

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Eric wiped his face with the cloth "okey dokey"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:06 am

She took the cloth back, not caring if it was covered in blood or not. She took him to where the rest were. "Hey Ichiro! Look who I found!" She yelled, smiling and waving.

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 am

Eric waved as well "hey birdman!" he said smiling he turned his head to Maralyn "are you going out with bird man?" he said being childish
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 am

Maralyn blushed, looked embaressed, and giggled. "No. We aren't. We are only merely just friends." She said smiling and giggling.

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Eric giggled as well "ok"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games