Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 pm

"We'll be fine," Sora and Amy said, slipping back into their old habit of speaking together, which they did better than twins because of Amy being a mindreader.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Austin felt Hannah nudge a bit and put her arms around his neck, asleep. "Yep, she was exhausted and passed out" He chuckled looking at Jude.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Jude chuckled and looked at Hannah. Erin nodded. "We should get going. Is everyone ready? Or should we wait for Hannah to wake up?" Erin asked.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Austin looked at Erin "I got her, we can go." He glanced down at Hannah, who was cuddling close to him.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm

"Okay, let's move out." Erin said, her and Blake snapping open their wings and flying away. Tomoyo, Aria, and Jude did the same, flying right behind them. Kazumi chuckled, having tapped into the street cameras. She hopped into the black van and prepared to follow them.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Sora and Amy took off after Tomoyo and Aria. Sora took a drink of his sprite, but nearly choked on it. "Not a good idea to take a drink while taking off," he said.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Hannah awoke and shouted "Kazumi is trying to follow us by using street cameras." Austin winced "Bust my ear drums why don't you?" He shook his head and glanced at Erin.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Erin sighed. "Well, let's fly above the clouds." She said, flying higher. Tomoyo, Jude, and Aria nodded, following Erin.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Hannah smiled when she realized he was carrying her and blushed. Hannah looked at Austin "Sorry about that." He smiled and flew higher with the rest, holding Hannah with a tight grip. Hannah laid her head against his shoulder, smiling and kissed his cheek.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Tomoyo looked at Aria. "When did they..." "After you left." Aria said. Tomoyo nodded. "I see..."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Hannah made a couple paper foot balls and flicked them at Jude. Austin took the last one away from me. She narrowed her eyes "I see." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. Hannah blushed and laid her head back on his shoulder.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Jude chucled and caught them, flicking some back at Hannah.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Hannah smiled and saved them up in her pocket. She put her earphones in her ears and started listening to her favorite song, closing her eyes starting to sleep. Austin smiled at Hannah heard her raise the volume.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Aria smiled at Tomoyo and flew right next to her. "So, what happened after you escaped?" She asked. Tomoyo smiled. "I joined a pack, then I met these guys." She said, motioning to Erin and the others. "Kazumi joined, then betrayed us.... Again." She said, frowning. Aria smiled. "And I know why." She said. "She wants to help you all in some way... I don't know how, but she misses you." She said. Tomoyo scoffed. "Yeah, I was convinced when she strangled me and carved an X on my face." She said. Aria shook her head. "I know what I felt around her."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Austin glanced at Jude "So when is our next stop?" He looked down at Hannah who shifted in her sleep "Should at least let the little ones rest."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games