Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:25 pm
(( ninja ))

Tele wiggled his eyebrows at the vice pres, who sighed, but couldn't help it being a half laugh. She walked quickly over, and he let the mike dangle into her hands. She announced that There would be a finial Halloween dance in the largest gym room at the end of the day. Until then, no one except student council was allowed to enter, to keep the decorations a surprise when the doors opened for the dance.

(( There ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 pm
"Well, well" Whit said snugging Avery just a little bit closer. "We shall have to just wait then won't we?" He flicked off his glasses long enough to send her a pointed look, which confused the pants off of her he could tell. Switching topics he looked away and asked instead "So how'd your midterm go?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery was always confused about Whit, he'd seemed normal at first, but the day after the Graymoore incident....he'd just started hanging around her and the rest, and it was like he ...knew..something...and knew she knew....but she couldn't fathom what. What he did know however was Math. Boy was she glad for that, the others had accepted Whit for his looks and general funny personality. Avery had taken him for the accompanying math skills. In which he tutored her every time they had math homework. So far thanks to him she hadn't had to endure one single extra lesson from The MacDougal, which means the old creeper hadn't managed to weasel into being her sensory instructor either.
Though these things didn't mean he could act all.....touch-ey. Even so....

"I got an 87!" she exclaimed. Happy with herself and embarrassed at the same time that it wasn't higher.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers still sashayed around the halls in her costume. No one had really seen her yet and she was a tad disappointed. She wanted to see if anyone else would get it.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:54 pm
Dr. Sullivan spotted Ms. Powers and walked over. "Oh, interesting costume. Quite original" he said. He was on his way to meet Dr. Stanfield and borrow a labcoat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 pm
"Thanks!" Ms Powers said with a big grin, "You get it ..right?!" She asked tucking her elbows in tight -or as tightly as she could- to the yellow foam lightning shaped bolt costume she had on.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:28 pm
Dr. Sullivan tapped a finger on his chin. "I think so...but elaborate to me exactly what it is so I can be sure" he said. He had an idea, but wasn't fully sure if it was correct. He didn't want to insult her by guessing the wrong thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:25 pm
Ms. Powers, rolled her lips to the side in a half pout, somewhat disbelieving, regardless, she swept a hand alongside her body and described in a slightly disappointed mono-tone "You know...'Ms. Powers'...lightning???....Anything?"  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm
(( Now, whatever to make Karley...

what are you guys being for Halloween, if anything? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 pm
(Make Karley unintentionally match Tele...and I WAS gonna go Where's Waldo's GF..but I think I'll just do lifeguard. I AM one..o.0 easy enough...Then again I bought a SWEET hat today...)

"Atta girl" Whit said tugging lightly on the tip of Avery's ponytail to see the curl bob back into place. He slid his arm back down and hooked it through hers before taking a peek around to see what would be the fastest way out once the crown got to moving. Casually he tucked wrapped hands in his pockets and waited.

(I just had a thought that the next random kid to be hit by a bus should be wearing a taco costume. _Hard shell..naturally.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm
|| x3 hehe... Bus... And I'm being a Dark Alice themed thing :3 and... I LOVE WHERE'S WALDO! O: He's mine. >:3 ||

Maria had reached the cafeteria just in time to hear the announcements, she grabbed some lunch and slid next to Jordan. (I'm assuming she's sitting???) "Ohh~ Fun, a dance!" She exclaimed, "But the scary haunted house seems... Scary..." She said, she didn't exactly like ghosts and goblins of the sort. She grabbed Jordan's arm, "EVERYONE is going to ask you to the dance, onee-chan~" She cooed, "Its not fair~"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:01 pm
(Jordan's flying above the crowd on her broom- you can hang with Avery and Whit though -Whit started hanging out with the group over the past month, he's nice and good at math, and rich...read his pro if you want more...>.>.)

Mr. Marsh lounged languidly against the wall at the back of the gathering of students- which if there had been a few dozen more of them or so, would have been really difficult as the room was very full as it was. He wasn't in his costume yet, but it was in his car, so he could get it at any time. It was wonderful. if he did say so himself.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 pm
(( Jordan come down for her fweind! >w<

And what a coinkydink! I wanted to be the Cheshire cat ))

Jordan had flown down, gathering some 'spookghetti' and 'eyeballs' and a some skeleton garlic bread before heading to a table and sliding off her broom to sit.

"O-onee...Or rather, you..really think?" she asked, surprised by Maria. If she'd been one to blush, she would have. "Well, I'm sure people'll want to dance with you too..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm
"Come on" Avery said, forgetting the oddness of Whit's brain and pulling him to the food table. "Food then fun"
She tossed her bag over her shoulder and tugged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit let himself be led, sliding his hand out of his pocket and letting Avery hold his hand instead. It was just a shame it was covered in bandages. He noted nonchalantly as he put his shades back on, that her bag held her green book. As always.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 pm
Karley adjusted her plume; she was going dressed as an old English writer, and what was a writer without a pompous feather placed in a hat? Is it straight?..maybe to the left...NO YOUR OTHER LEFT! NO, NO! IT'S STILL NOT STRAIGHT!
...And so on.

(( Hmm, guess that works... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm
(^.^ Aww...she makes me happy. Cause I too would be thinking these things!..though ..prolly not as loudley o.0)

Avery picked whole wheat noodles in fright sauce and a bone white bun with butter. Bloodberry juice was served in little plastic martini cups with jube jubes staked with tooth picks as stir sticks. Avery balanced her tray and waited for Whit and together they made their way over to Jordan and Maria.

Whit picked out a meat pie, lasagna...called some kind of baked cannibal dish- he didn't read the sign- some weird green drink and a big glass of milk- or ghost juice as it were. He grabbed half a dozen cookies too, noting that none of the girls had dessert, and happily followed Avery to the table.
"So," he began, "did anyone get candy duty?"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:19 pm
"No, but I've got haunted house duty, how about you two?" She would be flying around, toting spiders on strings and whatnot. There was always a sort of competition to scare the sensories; for obvious reasons. She didn't say anything about any sort of plan she might have been told.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games