Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:20 pm
((RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!! User Image))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm
{{I'll look at CNN here in a second. Be safe, Sakura!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Me either, but I usually try to keep track of that. sweatdrop Luckily, with my company, I don't have to get a new number every time. 3nodding It was really a pain having to remember all of the people I needed to give the new number to last time I got a new phone.

Yeah, well, they're kittens. They're very curious. *nods* I bet they're really playfull now too.

((I hope it doesn't get bad for you, Sakura.))  
ColourMine generated a random number between 1 and 110 ... 15!
*smirks as her eyes return his challenge* Sounds good. *walks with him over to the ski lift then gets on it* So, you do recognize my name, do you? *another smirk* A friend of damecharlie, you say? *she laughs* I have no doubt she said many a thing to stretch the truth about me. *she shakes her head* That girl sees too much positivity in everything and everyone. *said matter-of-factly*

((Okay. 3nodding ))  

ColourMine

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:25 pm
{{Is this in Australia, Sakura? Ironically, on the homepage of CNN, the main story right now is how snow/ice storms are keeping people in the south area of the US closed off.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:26 pm
(( heart thanks guys, should be safe here but will keep you up to date as I hear about it))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
Decorera generated a random number between 1 and 110 ... 3!

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:28 pm
"dame's a good friend. And a good judge of people."

They take off at the same time. Dec sees that ColourMine is being careful on this route. He decided to take a risk. He heads for a snow and ice covered log. He hits it perfectly and launches into the air. He soars over ColourMine and ...

totally WIPES OUT!!! He fumbles the landing and slids into a snowbank. He struggles out redface and starts back down. He can see ColourMine already at the bottom. He slids in, face red, but laughing. "Well you win some... and then you buy drinks. Come on ladies."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:28 pm
((Yeah, Australia))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 pm
Decorera
"dame's a good friend. And a good judge of people."

They take off at the same time. Dec sees that ColourMine is being careful on this route. He decided to take a risk. He heads for a snow and ice covered log. He hits it perfectly and launches into the air. He soars over ColourMine and ...

((And falls? lol sorry, couldn't help it with the number you RN'd.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm
Jessi was over playing with some of the puppies in a play pen now.

Amy nodded to what Kits said. "That is really good you don't have to change your number when that happens. I just have a prepaid cell."

Then, she laughed at her comment about the kittens. "Are they ever. I would have put the other two in that play pen with the other cats, but when they're hungry, they tend to be fussy and a little more aggressive. I wouldn't want to risk them possibly hurting any of the other animals."

She sighed softly as she heard the other kittens mewing loudly from the cat carrier.

"I only have two hands, guys..."

She pulled the bottle away from the kitten in her hand and then carefully put him back in the carrier and pulled out another kitten. She zipped the carrier back up and then started feeding the new kitten in her hand.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:31 pm
{{I'm so sorry, Sakura. They had video on CNN about it. It looks awful. sad }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:33 pm
((LOL go read my edit Kitts))  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm
So do I, but my company lets me keep my number for a week, I think, after the minutes expire.

Why don't you ask for some help? *her arms full with Thistle, nods to a couple of employees just standing around talking* I'm sure one of them would be happy to help you feed the kittens. 3nodding They need something to do anyway.

(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm
Daniel waved the comment away with a non-committal sigh.

"Meh, it's okay. I mean, I suppose I need someone for a soundboard. To see things from a different perspective. It used to be Dame, when or if she was ever around. Nothing against her mind you, in fact I think she was just the sort of person I needed, for that time of my re-development. She tended to keep me in line, keep me from getting to down on myself."

Daniel shook his head with a bit of a goofy laugh.

"Buuut, I've gone and strayed from the point again. Yes, I know what happened to my memory. No, I don't mind talking about it, but there is one thing I have to ask. Do you do well with secrets?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColourMine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 pm
((Well, we don't get snow much down here. biggrin ))

*Colourmine herself doesn't ski so well on this race. Fe has to reach out and snatch Colour by the arm before she goes tumbling into a few sparse trees behind her* Thank you, Fe.

*looks back to see Decorera pulling himself out of a snowbank and puts her hand up to discretely hide her laughter*

*smirks at him as he pulls in next to them* Red looks good on you, Decorera. wink A warm drink is a fine idea right about now. Come Fe, let's go.

*nods at Decorera and waits for him to take her arm, holding out the crook of her elbow to him*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games