Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:11 am
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ first year │ halfblood

Donella was surprised to find herself surrounded by such an eclectic mix of backgrounds. Charlie and Gertie had both been raised by single parents, something that she logically knew was fairly common nowadays, but coming from such a traditional family herself, it was a bit of a shock. Then again, Anti Isolde was a single mother now, although she wasn't supposed to talk about that, since Mam and Wncwl Owain had never been on the best terms, and now that he was dead it was a very hush-hush topic. "I'm the oldest in my family," she said, "But I have an older cousin in Ravenclaw. She's a sixth year, and I think she's on Ravenclaw's house team."

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

oyehh

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.
And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Saio nodded at Colten. “It sure is, not that my sister thinks so.” She replied. When Colten mentioned being at the beach she smiled. Being on a beach would be awesome! If only her aunt and uncle would do that sort of thing. Maybe Tsubaki would be happier if they did. Not that Saio was complaining. Farm life was great. “Brianna’s probably right on that one.” She said with a giggle. Walking along with Brianna, she found a carriage for the group before heading off to the castle.

- - - - - - -

Arriving at the great hall Saio knew it was time for her to head off to her own table. She was tempted to just join the three Gryffindors at their table but her eyes caught Kazuki. “See you guys later.” Saio said heading over to the Hufflepuff table. “Hey Kazu!” She greeted him as she took a seat next to him. “Leg bothering you…?” She asked noting the wince moments ago. Saio really hoped not. Being in pain sucked.

With: Kazuki

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: - - -

kiska166
                                                  Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma dreaded that it was last year. She hadn’t managed to do everything she wanted. She didn’t make captain or even vice-captain and she felt she would have done a good job. It certainly would have helped her if she had. Sadly it was too late and wasn’t expecting it now. Balder would pick someone younger. Probably one of his friends… either way it wouldn’t be her. “Tell me about it…” She groaned slightly. “I don’t want to get a real job… And I’m pretty sure you can still end up being a shop girl even with the grades.” She commented. “I mean what if that’s what you want?” Emma added. She was sure tons of people were known for having good grades and owning a shop or working in one.

Hearing Hannah mention her plans for after graduation, Emma smiled. “So, that’s what you have planned? Sounds pretty detailed if you ask me. I don’t think Selena would complain about that plan.” She replied. “It’s a better plan then what I have. I’m just get scouted if not then hope I get a high enough grade in healing that they’ll take me on as a referee. Guess I could get a real job if I really had too… but muggle liaison doesn’t sound much fun and I refuse to become a Professor. Not my idea of fun. Not that I wouldn’t want to come back.” Emma added… real life was complicated.

Status: Happy... Dreading Graduation...
                                                        With: Hannah

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

"Even if I ended up being a clerk or a cashier somewhere, at the very least I could say I was employed, earning my own money, and looking after myself, and there's nothing wrong with that," Hannah said, with a bit of a smile, hoping to cheer herself and her friend with a bit of encouragement.

"Selina's issues were because of the relationship with her father, especially after little Robert died. It's probably a good thing he's not around anymore, as he'd likely have driven her to step out in front of a moving train by now. Nothing she did was good enough in his book, an' she's always been afraid my parents would do the same to me if I don't measure up. That's the reason why she always drove me so hard about my studies. She and I got into a nasty row about that an' a few other things, a couple years back, down in the dungeons, an' we've gotten past all that, thankfully."

"Fianna and I have always dreamed of making the Irish team, so I figure, if we can put together a good season this term, maybe win the Cup, I'll tryout for the team, an' if that doesn't pan out I'll get on with my other plan. Selina also promised me if I can put together a coherent business plan, she'd help me with getting my own studio, since she knows the last thing I wanted to do is beg Galleons from my parents," Hannah said, a faraway look in her violet eyes, as she contemplated what she hoped was a bright future, and then added, "An' if you and I work together, maybe we can both make our dreams work out."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Puff Uniform

Lauretta sat there tying to pay attention but she couldn't help herself but think what if her parents was never did in that accident but was still alive? Would she still feel the same way as she does? Probably not she would feel like her bubbly, happy and bright little Hufflepuff herself rather than feeling down. She looked over to the Ravenclaw table and waved at her best friend hoping he would wave back or something. Lauretta was hoping the feast would end so she can go to bed and waking up tomorrow would be a brighter day.

OOC: I hope you don't mind just thought Lauretta would wave at Hiraku.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie listened to Charlie talk about his family. He didn’t know his father. That was sad… But she didn’t know her biological parents either. Though, she didn’t need to. And, she didn’t need a dad either although that would be nice too. “I can relate to that. Both my parents left me when I was a baby.” She told Charlie. Gertie pushed herself feelings of sadness away. Now was no time for sadness.

When Daniel spoke about his sister, Gertie smiled. “I always wanted a sister… or a brother…” She said before adding, “I’d like any kind of sibling really. What house is she in?” She asked curiously. Looking between Daniel and Donella as they spoke about they’re older family members. Gertie spoke to Donella as well. “I have a cousin in Ravenclaw too! He’s a second year and he's on the house team too.” She was happy to be related to Dris. He was a friend and he was family.

“Dris knows everything about Quidditch. He’s a Quidditch expert.” Gertie stated. “I bet he’d be able to answer all our questions about it.” She added. Any reason to go see her cousin was a good reason to her. Course the fact that she could just go discover the library, and find a book on the subject never occurred to her.

With: Badgers... Charlie, Donella, Daniel

OOC: ---

User Image

Kungfudemoness
The Forgotten Weasley
oyehh

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxChance, Anastasia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

í hαd α drєαmвíg αnd lσudxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í jumpєdhígh í tσuchєd thє clσudsxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í strєtchєd mч hαnds σut tσ thє skчxxxxxx
                                                          dαncєd wíth mσnstєrs thrσugh thє níghtxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys almost snorted when Chance hypothesized that Byuch was insulting his housemates by now. She didn't, because it'd be rude, and she didn't know Anastasia well enough yet to be rude around her. Besides, if she got started on the pipsqueak, she'd probably build him a pretty bad reputation before he ever got a chance to do it himself. She wanted it to be his own fault when no one liked him. The comment on half-goblins being rare, though, she couldn't ignore. "When you meet Byuch, you'll probably figure out why it's so rare easily enough," she said vaguely. It wasn't like his prejudice against humans was easy to miss; once you heard how he talked about wizards, and realized that his goblin family was the reason why, you tended to stop wondering why there weren't more people like him. Half-goblins were even rarer than giants, which had to say something, since giants were not exactly known for having traits that made you want to romance them. As for, 'there is someone for everyone,' she shook her head. "Byuch's someone is sitting between us," she said lightly. "Chance is the only person that can put up with him, I think, because he's got the patience of like, ten saints."

spaceWhen Liddie joined them, Chrys gave her an odd look at the proclamation that she was going to join them. It hadn't sounded very confident. Was Liddie not sure that they'd let her stay with them? Because if so, she was bonkers. Honestly, Chrys didn't care who sat with them, as long as it wasn't Julius bloody Deveraux. Byuch joining them wouldn't even be that bad; at least she could banter with the half-goblin and not want to rip her hair out. The Hufflepuff's explanation of her horrible sense of direction, and her cryptic comments about getting into her dorm, had Chrys intrigued. "No password, huh? Is it anything like Ravenclaw? They've got to answer a riddle," this second bit was said for Anastasia's benefit, since she wasn't sure if the girl would know that, since her family was apparently keeping things secret. "Honestly, I'd prefer a riddle for mine. I forget the password half the time. At least if it was a riddle, I'd have a shot at figuring it out."

spaceThe Gryffindor looked towards the brunette, smiling. "If you need help and I'm available, I'm happy to help you out. I like to explore, so I've been all over the castle. I get lost a bunch, but I figure eventually I'll have it figured out. I don't get lost on the way to classes, at least, which is probably what you'll need help with." Conspiratorially, she leaned forward, and whispered, "I also know how to get into the kitchens." She winked then, and sat back up. Her parents would be so upset if they found out her aunt had dropped hints on how to get into the kitchen. But, she was thrilled to no end. Snacks, any time she wanted. Hogwarts was freedom, and freedom was amazing.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxí'm nєvєr gσnnα lσσk вαck
                                                          xxxxxxwhσα, í'm nєvєr gσnnα gívє ít up
                                                          xxxxxxxxxnσ, just dσn't wαkє mє nσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxthís ís gσnnα вє thє вєst dαч σf mч lífє

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

BunnyCheeks1114

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

"Well, they said the houses are family so that makes us house siblings. I'm the only kid too at my place." Charlie said feeling sad for Gertie, she had been an orphan. The comparison of quidditch to football made him happy "I use to be the goalie at my last school! The coach was super sad I was leaving but I can't do it while I'm here" He said happy the topic was more pleasurable. He was sad to leave the team but he was getting magic in return! His mom back home was using the cover of he got accepted to a private school, while not wrong, his mom was good at not lying but still keeping needed secrets, they had to explain him quitting the football team somehow

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

“That’s true.” Emma agreed. Honestly a job was a job. It was something one needed to survive. Though, she still hoped to make it on at least one Quidditch team… Any would do. Hearing about Selina, Emma got it. Her father was a great big jerk, much like her own. Course the Hufflepuff’s father wasn’t near as bad as Selina’s. While one was never satisfied, her father was just afraid of her. It was better now but it was pretty terrible when it happened. “She had it bad, I get it. And all that pushing couldn’t have been so bad. She cares about you and Fi, that’s clear to see.” She commented.

Thinking back a couple years, Emma tried to remember that. “Wasn’t that when she got sick and ended up in the Hospital wing?” She asked. If she wasn’t mistaken that was when she had her own NEWTs never mind them having their OWLs that year. It was a bad year for all of them.

“Anyways, you’re right. We just need at it together. We’ll get our dreams to work out. No one is more hardworking then a Hufflepuff.” Emma stated with a smile. She felt better knowing she had a great friend like Hannah backing her up. If they both worked together this season they could make their dream teams, she knew it. “As for your back up plan, I think it’s a pretty great one. You’re lucky to have a cousin willing to help you out, even if you don’t need it.” She said before looking to the front of the room.

The headmaster was doing his regular speech. With the regular rules and the feast appearing, Emma smiled. “Finally, let’s eat!” She said immediately going for the chicken and avoiding the broccoli. She might be grown up but she still didn’t like broccoli. “So, are you going to be taking the first years to the common room? Or are you let’s some new fifth year prefect to do it?” She asked knowing it was one of the most important jobs a prefect had to do. It was a shame she never got the honor but then Hannah wouldn’t have and she would never wish that away from her best friend.

Status: Happy... Dreading Graduation...
                                                        With: Hannah

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

"She ended up in Hospital three times that year," Hannah told her friend, answering her question, "and she didn't get out of bed for about a week after graduating. Course she had an insane number of NEWTs she was working toward and volunteered for extra shifts in the Hospital Wing, and she was tutoring me for my OWLs, oh, and she was helping Fianna with her Transfigurations and Herbology classes, because our parents asked her to. They didn't realize Selina wouldn't tell them 'no' because she believed she owed them for adopting her. The girl's a complete and total freakin' workaholic."

Hannah was glad to see the Sorting Hat go away, and the Headmaster get up to speak, as that meant dinner was soon to arrive. When it did, she portioned out some baked chicken and cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, and steamed asparagus onto her plate. She shook her head, smiling wistfully she answered, "I'd love to take them to the Common Room tonight, but Balder has that honour this year. Hopefully he'll be able to handle it if he gets a student who's afraid to be here. I had a student like that the first go around; I felt so badly for her."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------ѕιхтн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire had made plans to meet with the boys in the Great Hall after classes, so she headed down to meet them, but after a cursory search, she didn't see them. So, instead, she sat at the Hufflepuff Table, figuring the boys would find her there. She brushed off her pants and adjusted her new earrings, then sighed. Claire had to admit that she started dressing up for them, since she was somewhat crushing on them. At least, that's what she told herself. Claire huffed another small sigh and watched the door, waiting to see when the boys got here.

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

After their Herbology class, the twins headed inside, chatting about the plants they had worked with. While Colton rather disliked the class, it had made Connor's favorites list. They were headed to the Great Hall, both to meet Claire and to eat lunch. As their mum always said, "growing boys need their meals!". Connor held open the doors to the hall and Colton walked in, searching about for their friend. "Aha! There she is, at the Hufflepuff table! C'mon, Conn! Let's go!" The older twin grabbed the younger's wrist and tugged him along to Hufflepuff table. He sat on one side of Claire, a bright grin on his face. "Hiya Claire! How's classes going?" He beamed happily, his mood chipper as always, despite the dirt beneath his fingernails.

Connor turned his head to listen around, using his hand to identify where Claire was so he could sit beside her as well. His hand settled atop her head and he rotated, sitting in the empty seat on her left. Once he was sitting, he removed his hand and set it on the table, tapping his fingers quietly. Colton had asked about her classes, so he decided to wait, instead offering a small wave. "We had something super exciting to ask you!" The older twin burst out, too eager to wait. They were going to ask together, but Connor was being all quiet.

Summer II

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------ѕιхтн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

When the boys arrived, Claire smiled happily at them and waved, watching them make their way to her table. Connor placed his hand on her head, making Claire instinctively close her eyes as the boy navigated himself to his seat. "Classes? Like a slaughter. Ugh, these N.E.W.T. level classes are a killer," she said, then laughed nervously. "I'm actually glad to get a reprieve. How about you guys?" Claire turned her attention to Colton when he announced that they had something to ask her. What could they both want to ask her? She wondered, if perhaps, Connor might ask her out and he was having Colton help him. After all, the twins did just about everything together. But maybe not, because he was a bit younger than her. Oh, this stuff was confusing. Was it wrong of her to like them? She was sixteen and they were fourteen... Claire composed herself and smiled. "What's up?"

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Colton watched his brother use Claire as a navigational tool and he sighed, thinking the younger twin silly. Claire didn't seem to mind, though, so he didn't say anything. After she said her classes were terrible, the elder twin grinned. "I bet. That's one thing I'm not looking forward to. I already hate our homework load." He chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm actually quite excited for taking our OWLs, then working toward the NEWTs." He tapped his fingers on the tabletop, head tilted toward the other two. "Only you would want to take some super hard tests."

After his mention of their wanting to ask a question, Claire responded, looking a bit.... baffled? "Nothing crazy! Don't look so worried!" Colton laughed, slapping his palms on the table. "No, we were wonderi-" "We are inviting you to a party! At our house this summer! There'll be lots of people there and probably some family, but mostly kids from school. It's right in the middle of summer, July 15, to be exact!" Colton looked like an excited puppy, eyes wide in anticipation for Claire's reply. Connor, despite knowing that Colton was excited, couldn't help but feel a bit snubbed, so he just quietly bowed his head, still tip-tapping his fingers on the tabletop in a mimic of his typing.

Summer II

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games