Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 545 / 545
Stamina: 90 / 90

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi smiled at the older Yamanaka before her as he filed away her mission slips and approved them all. "Thank you, Ibara." She said as she bowed to the Hokage. He seemed to have experience with the mission himself, which she smiled at his sympathy. "I can do another mission soon enough. I cannot let the village fall into chaos." Kiri said, going to the door and then waving towards Ibara. "I shall return." The young Yamanaka promised and went off to the mission board.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi arrived at the location on the mission slip again, recognizing some of the shinobi present and helping keep the village safe from last time. After nodding to some of them, Kiri got to work, relieving the ninja most nearest to the door of his duties.

[ 1 / 4 ]

Kirumi began to focus her chakra once more, channeling and then mixing it with the other ninjas' into keeping the barrier alive and well. She felt a bit more durable than the last time she had done this, comfortable with her chakra input. The others seemed to have still been here from when she left for Ibara's office.

[ 2 / 4 ]

Now starting to feel slightly drained from this activity, Kiri kept calm and regulated how much chakra she was expelling into the barrier. She had to continue going, knowing how close to finishing she was. Her small body was probably not the best choice for this task, but every piece was helpful. The leaf village had a pretty few number of enemies.

[ 3 / 4 ]

Kirumi felt a wave of relief rush over her as she felt the tap of another shinobi on her shoulder. She immediately stopped and went over to the captain in charge of the operation, the man signing off on her mission slip as she stumbled up to Ibara's office.

[ 4 / 4 Ryo refused. +400 AC ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi made her way back up to the Hokage's office on e more, feeling very light headed as she made her way up the stairs as slowly as she could. Upon arriving at the man's door, Kiri knocked once before walking in, showing her mission slips and setting them on his desk as she had to hold onto the desk from falling over. "Mah....Mission slips..." Kirumi said before looking at Ibara, her face pale. "How did you make 3 of you, Ibara-sama?" The young Yamanaka asked while wobbling about.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
Stamina Pool: 700/700
Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 72,300/4,950

User Image

XXXXX The clone raised an eyebrow as Kirumi returned yet again with another mission slip for him to sign. He glanced at it and signed off. "Really, busy it appears, I could use someone with your dedication. I hereby promote you to the rank of Jounin. Congratulations. We currently do not have many genin as the fresh batch from the academy aren't quite ready yet, so your mission will be to train, get stronger and prepare to lead a squad." Ibara smiled ignoring the silly comment about how many of him there were. Obviously she knew Ibara could make clones so she had probably seen another clone Ibara had made in the hallway the clone figured.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 78

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:04 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Chakra: 605 / 605
Stamina: 110 / 110

Kirumi nodded a bit at Ibara promoting her to Jounin, feeling as if she been accomplishing a lot since she first got out of the academy. "Thank you, Ibara. I shall prepare to lead a squad immediately." The small Yamanaka said before bowing to him and looking towards the door. "I'll go begin training now." She said, walking out of the office and towards the Academy.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:38 am
Her Little TARDIS

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:21300 |-| 6050

User Image

Shikatsu had returned to the village, a disappointing look on his face. He entered the small arch leading to the Hokage's office and entered a door. He turned and started to walk up the stairs to Ibara's office, his pace slow and sulky. As he walked up then he seem to get back his focus and sped up, his demeanor changing, for the better. As he reached the top he was ready for anything Ibara could give him. He walked up to the office door and knocked, a bit harder then he wanted to.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:55 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

AC/Ryo: 72,300/4,950

User Image

XXXXX Ibaras clone listened to the knock on the door without hesitation the clone called out. "Come in." It had been a while since there had been a visitor to the office the clone smiled. Maybe things will pick back up again soon, just maybe." He didn't like to admit it but although the waves of shinobi could be tiring his life was pretty boring when he wasn't helping the villagers, maybe he could change that some day but for now he'd have to settle for just doing his duty as Kage. The clone leaned back in his chair and inspected the door to see just which shinobi would walk through it.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:20 pm
Her Little TARDIS

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:21300 |-| 6050

User Image

Shikatsu slowly turned the door knob and opened the door. He walked in and saw Ibara sitting at his desk. "How are you, lord Hokage?" He asked shutting the door behind him walking up to his desk.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

AC/Ryo: 72,300/6,650

User Image

XXXXX The clone was surprised to see Shikatsu back. "That took a while huh? How did it go?" the clone but on a warm smile and awaited the response. As he awaited the response he started thinking the village needed another medical nin, another nin that was on par with Jurei so Jurei wouldn't be so burdened. "Also, I'll need you to head to the hospital to assist them for a while... they've been rather busy sounds like there is a bug going around the village." Ibara's clone waved out the window after moving his hand from his arm. "Grab a few of the slips form the mission board while you're at it, may as well get credit for your assistance, ne?" the clone smiled returning his arm to his chest. "Once you're done with that, go rest, you've been really busy lately." The clone leaned back forward slighty in his chair signaling for the Anbu to go on with what it was he needed to say.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:50 am
Her Little TARDIS

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head when he asked about the trip." Well, you see... I, kinda never got to get past the beginning trials." He said with an awkward laugh. He stopped when he noticed the request to go to the hospital and got serious. "Yes sir, i'll report right away to the hospital. But why go for a simple bug?" He asked curiously, thinking that this wasn't a task for a shiniobi.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXX The clone required no time to contemplate his reply. "It is our task to protect the village from whatever threatens it, and the hospital is working overtime just trying to keep a single bed free for the new people coming in, they wouldn't have asked for our help if it wasn't serious." The Hokage's clone folded his hands together and placed his elbows on his desk before resting his chin ontop of his clubbed fists. "Understood?" The clone smiled and waited for Shikatsu's reply.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded in response, knowing it must have sounded like he didn't think it was a worthy assignment for a shinobi. "Understood, sir. " He said as he turned to leave, stopping just before the door. "I meant no disrespect, i was just curious. " He stopped and turned slightly to Ibara. "With your permission, I'd like to have some time to train my medical skills, once i'm done at the hospital of coarse." He said, thinking of how much he didn't know yet about the medical world.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXX "No disrespect taken, now go. Do not forget to pick up mission slip from the mission board on your way." the clone removed his elbows from its desk and waited to see what Shikatsu would do next.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:07 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1590/1590

User Image

XXXXX The Hokage had turned up to his office walking slowly but passing right past the door that lead into his actual office he continued down the hall and made his way into the room where the sensory team was doing their thing. He smiled as he reached down gently tapping one of them on the shoulder. "I'm here to take over for a while, go rest." Ibara sat where the young man had been after he got up and walked wearily from the room. [1/4]

XXXXX Ibara focused on the large sphere that was situated in the center of the room, the unseen eye watching the village at all times. Thinking to himself these shinobi do not get any recognition for what they do but do it anyway knowing that what they do is vital. The idea was somehow saddening yet comforting at the same time. "I'd like to thank you all." the hokage said as he raised his hands up toward the sphere mixing his chakra to help keep the technique going. "For all you do, this is not the most glorious of jobs yet you do it anyway, I want you to all know you're appreciated." Ibara smiled knowing that just his presence here would lift the morale of the team. [2/4]

XXXXX Ibara had a deep chakra pool, and for this he was quite thankful for as well. This was taxing, not just phsyically but mentally. There was so much going on inside the village at all times that it was almost impossible to keep track of the shifting bubbles inside the sphere of water. He knew that the larger bubbles belonged to his shinobi, and what an enemy would appear as and hoped that he would not have detected any foreign shinobi for quite some time. [3/4]

XXXXX Now came the boring part really. Ibara knew he'd be here for quite some time, amassing experience he needed in not just the sensory field but in general. His actual combat experience he knew was lacking but he could make up for that with spars. As if on cue his clone came over the speaker announcing the spar tournament coming up. Ibara smiled he knew he wouldn't be able to compete in the competition but would be able to learn quite a bit from it. The Hokage yawned and shifted slightly keeping his eyes on the sphere. [4/4]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:23 pm
Her Little TARDIS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
__________к α т ѕ υ у αα zυ м α
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк σ η σ н α ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυвυкιנυтsυ

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0
α c :: 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
cнαкrα ρσσℓ :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η α ρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 5 0 / 1 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Kunai :: 15
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
--тнємє :: Revelations

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Katsuya sighed as he approached the building where the Hokage did... whatever Hokage do. Really, what exactly was the point of this? Meeting the Hokage would be pretty cool sure, but couldn't they have just given the genin their headbands back at the academy? The boy sighed again and, mumbling "whatever, might as well get this over with so I can get back to training." It was at that point however that there was an announcement. A loud one coming from the speakers set up all around the village. Katsuya raised an eyebrow at the end of it, before chuckling quietly to himself, "well I suppose it's a good thing I'm going to see the Hokage in a the first place."

━━The young man eventually came to a stop in front of what appeared to be the entrance to the Hokage's office. He knocked lightly on the door and announced his presence with confidence that he did not actually feel, "Katsuya Azuma here to pick up his headband and sign up for the competition just mentioned on the speakers Hokage-sama. I'd also like to know when I might get a sensei to teach me." Having said what he needed to he simply waited for a reply and to be invited into the office. First impressions are important and he didn't want the Hokage thinking that he was rude after all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"I serve no man. The only reason I protect the village is because there are people in it who are precious to me.
If I have to fight a god to protect my friends then call me a god slayer."
-

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ❧ - [ OOC ] - ❧ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Techniques Used/Active

Passives
• Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Raiton Prodigy: Raiton techniques have their strength greatly increased, overwhelming all techniques one rank above the one he used. All except fuuton techniques, although he can overwhelm ones of the same rank. This dedication to Raiton techniques however leaves his Maruton neglected, making those techniques cost an additional ten chakra.
• Godspeed: Moderate increase to speed.
• Espionage: As the heir to the Azuma clan Katsuya's abilities in stealth are unmatched, even allowing him to go as far as to completely erase his presence and any killer intent coming off of him. His abilities in this are so proficient that he can go unnoticed even by those up to a rank above his own.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games