Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Feeling no inclination to put in a comment to the conversation, Suzume merely listened as they spoke. Obviously Haki had never thought that people of the same gender could be together. Now he would probably ask all sorts of questions to satiate his curiosity. Although it was hard not to say something as Kyo continued to speak rudely of women. At least Haki did not seem to agree or even consider the other boy's comments as possibly being fact.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ |_______ : : : : ]

Haki allowed his head to be jerked sideways as Kyo pulled on his horns, staring blankly at the other boy "Yes." he said, wondering if maybe he'd been wrong and there really was something wrong with Kyo's head. Of course he was an Oni..."Mom's an Oni. I dunno what my dad was but I'm an Oni like her." he replied then righted his head to ask his next question "What's a period? And why do they 'grawr' when they're on them?" he pulled his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, holding his ankles opposite (left hand-right ankle, right hand-left ankle) "Have you kissed a boy before then?" he asked.

What is the 'world'? What is 'self'? What is 'family'?
All I know...is I have nothing to fight for.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 pm
Kyoishi blinked as if to confirm this kid was a oni. "I knew that!" He tugged on both horns, they were interesting cause he never got to touch a oni's horns before so it was cool! The next question froze him with Haki's head tilted to the side and he let go of the boy's horns. "Um...I actually don't know...Suzume...what is a period? Yes I have kissed a boy..." He said the last part proudly because he had kissed Sypher.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

"Hey, stop! If you break them, I'll stop being an Oni!" Haki cried as Kyo pulled on his horns again. He could feel his horns slightly as if they weren't part of his body yet since he was still young and they could still be moved with enough force or repetition. He quickly pulled his head away once Kyo let go and rubbed the space between them, funkifying his hair as he did "You don't know...?" he was even more curious now and looked at Suzume as well, eyes alert and interested. He wanted to ask Kyo what it was like to kiss someone but...for now he was more interested in the period question.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Of course they would just have to talk about that comment. It was bad enough to hear Kyo bring it up, but not it seemed neither Haki nor Kyo knew what it was. Bowing her head and raising her hand up, she did a more gentle and slower version of a face palm. She really did not want to answer, but if she had to then she would give the simplest answer possible... without going into the bloody details. 'It's a time of month that every woman experiences. While they do become slightly moody, it usually isn't as exaggerated as what Kyo is making it. Unless an a boy does or says something insensitive enough that makes them angry. Haki, if you have any more questions on what it is, your mother knows and can tell you more. And Kyo, since it seems you will never be in a relationship with a woman, you really don't need to know anything more about it."

Okay, maybe she was passing the buck to Kinpaku, but that was really something a parent should tell their child. Just like it would be Kinpaku's job to talk about sex, where babies came from, and all those other uncomfortable facts of life.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 pm
Kyo was interested too, he looked back at Haki and snickered before listening to Suzume again. "I already know that part of the period but Dai said it was like a preperation to have babies and that involves sex...how is a baby born?" He asked curious, tugging on some of Haki's hair and even leaning in to bite his horn before pulling back. "Yuck! They taste like crap!"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

It happens once a month? Haki listened attentively to Suzume but frowned when she said he should ask his mom about periods. If Suzume wouldn't talk about, why would his mom? He felt Kyo pull on his hair and frowned until Kyo bit his horns "WAH!" he jerked back and scrambled about a foot away from the other, his mouth opening and closing in mild outrage "Would you quit!" he shouted, lunging at Kyo and throwing a few punches but mostly just whacking at his head with open palms "Stop! Stop! Stop! Leave my horns alone! Weirdo! Retard! Jerk!" he had completely lost focus of the conversation between Suzume and Kyo now though he was curious about how children were made as well. But biting his horns! That was like...like licking a normal person's ears! It felt weird and gross but...it felt kind of good too. Good in a way he wasn't able to figure out just yet so it was embarrassing "Jerk!" he said again, trying to smack at the top of Kyo's head again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:26 pm
Kyoishi fell over with Haki on top, whacking his head which made him pull haki close and growl. "Ah! Stop hitting me! Brat!" He bit down again on the horn but not enough to break, pushing to get on top of Haki and tried to get him to stop hitting his head, they'd roll around like that since Kyo refused to let his teeth go off the horn.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Haki grabbed onto Kyo's shirt, his feet scrambling to get out from under the other boy, his head bent at an angle "Let go! Let go of my horn! Let go!" he shouted, one hand shoving at Kyo's neck while the other hand formed a fist and began hitting at anything it could reach. Face, shoulder, chest, he punched everything as Kyo ended up on top of him, still biting his horn Argh! "Let GO!" on the last 'go' he jerked his knee up right between Kyo's legs and into the soft tissue. Then he did it again "ARGH! GET OFF!" he would hit him there again if Kyo didn't roll off him and let go of his horn. Gin had told him it was wrong and a dirty trick to hit another boy in that spot but Haki was desperate right now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 pm
Kyo held on tight from the punches but the kicks are what made him bit down harder, letting go on a third hit and rolling away in the fetil position, putting his hands on his lower region and tearing up in his eyes. "B-B*stard...y-you di-dirty b-brat..." His face was red and it looked like he was in immense pain from that dirty shot. He rolled back and fourth before heaving himself up and elbowing Haki in his soft spot down there as revenge.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

Haki scrambled back as Kyo finally let go, taking the elbow to the inner thigh and not his groin. It still hurt but not as bad as Kyo was feeling "You should have...let...go..." he was feeling the horn for any damage and his words trailed off as his face went pale. He could feel little dents in the horn and there was something....he brought his hand away as something fell in his hand "Ah...aah...AAAAAHH!!!!" he shouted, staring at the horn chip in his hands. It was a slender tiny chip but it was what could have happened that was driving Haki's anger now. If he could chip Haki's horns, what would have happened if Kyo hadn't been forced to let go. The indentations would likely stay in his horns till he was old and gray "You! You chipped it! You chipped it! You! You! AAHH!" Haki lunged at Kyo again, hitting at him in earnest now with clenched fists and anger "YOU! I hate YOU! I hate YOU! Why didn't you let go?! I hate YOU!" he shouted, lashing down with his fists at Kyo's shoulders and the top of his head "What if you'd broken them! What if you'd broken one?!" he stopped, his fists up in the air as his chest heaved, his face screwed up in anger and struggling to stop tears "Didn't you hear me?! If you break them, I won't be an Oni anymore!" finally, angry tears spilled over and he brought his fists to his eyes. Haki was, without a doubt, a cry baby. He knew it, Gin and Rain knew it, his mom knew it and he'd never bothered to worry about it. He was emotional "Y-You're a j-j-jerk..." he cried, fists pushing into his eyes as he cried.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:16 pm
[[hope haru gets on before we are both chipped and missing something o.o]]

Kyoishi took each blow mostly cause he still hurt in his lower regions, his horn had teeth marks too but he wouldn't see them yet until he got to a mirror.
"Ack! Want me to make the other the same way?!" He finally outstretched when the pain went away but now he had a big headache and Haki sitting on top of him crying like a baby. Kyo immediatly pinched his cheeks, having that habit cause Sypher taught him the same way. "No crying! Stop crying! I'm sorry ok?" He pinched hard and pulled Haki's hands away from his eyes so he could look at him. Kyoishi looked at Haki's horn from his angel, before searching around his mouth and spitting out another piece of the horn by his own head, he hadn't noticed it until now.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

Haki had the hiccups now and as Kyo pulled his hands away, he glared at him through tears "You're a jerk." he said again, swallowing hard. His eyes lit up behind the tears in outrage as Kyo spat out another piece of horn "You-!" he jerked his hands out of Kyo's grasp so hard he fell back into the wall, bumping his head lightly "You're such a jerk!" he snapped, wiping his eyes with his long sleeves. He was still angry but he was more exasperated then anything else at the moment. Now that he was able to breath and Kyo wasn't biting his horn, he knew that it wasn't such a big deal....sure, his horn was going to be a little weird now but at least it wasn't majorly damaged. His cheeks were bright red, mainly from Kyo's pinching, and he put his hands on them gingerly "Touch them again and I'll bite YOU this time! And stop pinching my cheeks!" he grumped, rubbing the sore skin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm
Kyo sighed and laid his head back, exhausted as well from the pain and tussel. "And your a cry baby, anything new?" He sat up and grabbed Haki' horn and kissed it like a mother would then laid back, letting go. "There, all better now?" Haki was still on his legs but atleast he wasn't punching him. He closed his eyes and grumbled lightly, they were like brothers, fighting all the time with eachother and once in awhile getting along. "Why are those horns so precious?" He tried to get his headache down but it hurt still.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

Haki turned his head away with a hmph sound "So what..." he muttered then his eyes widened as Kyo kissed his horn and he jerked his head back again. He glowered "Don't..." he warned and crossed his arms. Realizing he was still on Kyo's legs, he scooted off and sat on the floor, leaning back on the wall "Geez! You don't listen at all!" he snapped at Kyo's question "If my horns get broken or broke off, I stop being an Oni until they grow back! I'd lose control over my bloodline! It would be worse then death." he replied, rubbing his arms a little. He sighed "Its bad ok? So just...leave them alone."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games