Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:26 pm
Nowe looked up from the fans, watching the funeral. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to go down there. Wasn't sure he was strong enough. He put the fans away and stood up, hopping off the tree and began to walk away from the gathering. He found himself simply wandering, not really going in any direction.

When he finally decided to stop, he found himself in the training field that he and Kiri had first met in. Their first match, and she had bested him one move after another. "I couldn't save you...I always told you I'd come back, but I didn't soon enough..." He reached up, lightly touching the cursemark on his shoulder. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 pm
Keeping his head doWn kyo had said nothing as he stood there. He didn't feel it was his right to say anything towards her not having known her as much as the higher ranks on his team. Being pushed aside he lifted his head towards who it had been. Kohane had been the one pushing past him heading towards the back of the crowd that had formed.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 pm
A messenger bird was delivered to several ninja, including the group. It would tell them to report to the Hokage immediatly. As Nowe took the bird, he debated on wether to ignore it or not. Thinking about how Kiri would smack him for such thoughts, he sucked it up and began to head in the direction of the mountain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 pm
Yumi began helping Zane hobble over to the meeting area. He would've gone on his own if he could, but he was still wiped out from using the Sharingan.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 am
Tayu and Kin shared a glance when the messenger birds dropped their messages into their hands. Tayu took the flower from her mother's hand and put it on Kiri's coffin, then both ninja headed to the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 pm
When Kikou got his message bird he wiped his tears and put on a face as hard as stone to cover his feelings as he walked to the Hokage's office.  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 pm
Many other teams were called as well, but for the most part they were only spoken to in small groups at a time, each arrangement of teams given their own orders.

The Hokage looked at the group quietly for a minute, thinking over a few things. "I understand you all have taken a heavy loss. And it pains me to call you to service so quickly." She glanced over at Zane, noticing his trouble with moving. "For those of you who can still fight...we are leading a assualt on Seito."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm
"About time." Zane said in mild annoyance, obviously, it had been a very bad week for him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Keeping silent Kohane looked at the hokage as she told them of the target they would be going after. It wasn't surprising in the least when Seitos name was said and even less the air of aggression most of them were currently holding towards the man. That though could kill them if they let it cloud there judgement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 am
Kikou said nothing but "Yes Hokage" though he was pleased to have a chance at Seito and who ever he had waiting.

(Quick thing whats going to happen with grass ninja's xD)  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:34 pm
The Hokage glanced over at Zane, "Though I am not sure if you should be attending. You can hardly get around by yourself." She said, a hint of concern in her voice.

Nowe, remained silent in all of this. He didn't even look angry. Infact, he didn't even look like his mind was present at what was going on. Without saying another word, he backed away from the others and walked straight out the door. Which gained him many differnet looks ranging from confusion to annoyance from the other ninja gathered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 pm
"Ma'am, with all due respect: there is no way in hell I'm sitting this one out. I'll fight, even if I have to crawl all the way." Zane said adamantly. Seito had already screwed with Nowe, which was bad enough, now he was responsible for Kiri's death, and Zane didn't take too kindly to those who messed with his team.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:27 pm
"Zane, I have to agree with the hokage on this. We've already lost one comrade and your injured it will be best to leave the rest to us." Kikou said calm but not unsympathetic "At best someone would have to watch your back constantly at worst you die and cost us the mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:39 pm
"He's right, Zane," Tayu said softly. "And I don't think any of us want to lose another friend and teammate so soon."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 pm
"Sorry, I know you guys care, but I am not sitting this one out." Zane said simply and nodded to Yumi to let him try and walk on his own. Zane grit his teeth, stood up straight, and started shakily heading for the door. "If I can make it all the way outside, there's no way I'll sit this out." Zane stated simply and continued moving. He wasn't about to give up just because he was tired.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff