Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm
i have some ideas. uh... well. i'll have to send them to everyone over pm... cant have yo knowing. and i have to go soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 pm
dreadno
i have some ideas. uh... well. i'll have to send them to everyone over pm... cant have yo knowing. and i have to go soon.
lol it really wouldnt matter that much. Im supposed to give you guys an enemy and a story, so most of my plans are pre determined....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:25 pm
Yo-ko
dreadno
lol it really wouldnt matter that much. Im supposed to give you guys an enemy and a story, so most of my plans are pre determined....

There is such a thing as last minute changes you know. > . > xD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 pm
Yo-ko
dreadno

You gonna post at Bast's place? XD  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 pm
HEHEHEHEHE! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

ninja ninja rap ninja ninja rap!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm
Wind... so destructive. Makes me glad I learned all those low level yet powerful wind techniques.

On a side note, I'm hoping Gan doesn't have to go all out for this... cause if he does, it will end with a bang and several weeks of magnets being swept over the desert around the gates...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 pm
i have another tactic i'm just not sure how to implement it or how effective it'll be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 pm
i posted everyone! next leg of the story!!!!!!

and you to Ergo!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:15 am
winter you'd better have james take advantage of my surprise attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 am
I just realized the one thing Sand may suck at. Teamwork. xD.  

Desin Slight

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 am
it's because we all want to be the best... so our own striving for betterness blinds us to the one way to become better. working together. we always build so that we are awsome solo... but once you have to team you are stuck with nothing you know how to combo with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 am
Desin Slight
I just realized the one thing Sand may suck at. Teamwork. xD.
well its also everyones wanting to get the mission over with fast that they forget about how important the little actions are. This mission and the way i made it is designed to drill you guys into NEVER forgetting to add them. Dont let a weazly "mod" like me get away with stuff. Force my hand, not have me force yours

and make sure all of you add to your profile any collab training you do. very important  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:57 am
Then again, another reason would be were never all online at the same time. We can't get our s**t together when we have to post once then go offline. ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 am
that's partly because no one took the initiative to organize anything with other ooc... well... not entirely true. just none came up with something that would implement the entire group in an effective assault or counter assault. it usually just happens to involve small groups that end up having ideas that will clash. look at manfread. not a bad idea... but he neglected things. and i'm paying for it.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:26 am
Manfread also might get a 2x power exploding seal in the face for that xD.

I honestly have no way to take advantage of that blindness other then me chucking a s**t load of explosions at the remaining few ninja. Should be easy cause of Hummingbird's Flight a.k.a. Awesome aim no jutsu. > : D  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games