Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:29 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach finally evaded everyone and got to the hoops. He hurled the quaffle, hoping to score.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 25
                                                  3/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can do this.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:31 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch finally was able to reach out to try and grab the snitch.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 27 (Spotted!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch grinned as he felt his fingers wrap around the fluttering ball. Raising his hand up, he shouted, "I caught the snitch!" Byuch turned, looking at Drew. "Not too bad Eide."

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 28 (Caught!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:44 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy watched the back and forth and soon it was time for him to save.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll: 21

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 pm
    Here, wearing this dress,
    Though my hair is a mess,
    I’m hoping you’ll see the distance in me.
    Here, faced with the ice, the cold of the sky
    Freezing its way through the heart of the day.

User Image
    MAISIƐ
    HƐAƬHƐR
    ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ THIRD YEAR │ CHASER

Maisie had played games as a reserve before, but this was her first official game as a member of first string, and she was giddy with a mixture of excitement and nerves. She was thrilled to get the chance to play, and she knew her mum, siblings, and cousins were in the crowd watching, but she didn't want to make a fool out of herself in front of everyone. Or lose their game against Hufflepuff. But she had to think positively, or she'd get really nervous and be more likely to mess up.

OOC:
    Position: Chaser
    AC: 16
    Mods: +4 Scoring, +2 Stealing
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Post to Goal: n/a
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Here, treading ground that I know, bare over stone,
    The circles I form on the landscapes are drawn,
    Matching my mind in their endless design.
    No, the pain’s not your fault; you say I’m made of salt:
    You can’t rub it in, it was born on my skin.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:47 pm
    User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                          𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                          𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                          𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                          𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                          𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                          𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was excited for the new season: new broom, Vice Captain Laili, all that stuff. He was usually what his Tia Cena call a doubtful guy, and honestly, he still was. Though he was sure they'll get this one out of the bag. All he had to do was steal the quaffle, evade everyone, then pass to the better shooter. All will be probably well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                          𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                          𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                          𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                          𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                          𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                          '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          Position : Chaser
                                                          AC : 19
                                                          Modifiers : Steal (+7), Shoot (+5)
                                                          Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives : O O O
                                                          Final Roll : #

To Goals : x/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:35 am
    username
    User Image
    xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru arrived ready to end the year strong. He hoped they cpuld at least one last time bring in the cup. Even if the streak broke Hikaru wojld still not falter in doing his best. This was his career choice once he graduated.

AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                  Modifiers: ,+10 Catch (Keeper) +8 Catch (Seeker) +6 Everything Else
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                                  Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                  Total roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:42 am
    User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                        《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                        《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                        《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie entered the pitch determined to win more than one game and he so wanted to break Ravenclaw's streak of wins. His goal was for the cup to say Hufflepuff. Waving hello to those who where there Charlie began streching out.

Position:
                                                                              AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                              Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                              Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              19 to spot
                                                                              22 to catch
                                                                              Total roll:

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                              《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                              《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                              《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:30 am
    Say it's here where our pieces fall in place
    Any rain softly kisses us on the face
    Any wind means we're running
    We can sleep and see 'em coming
    Where we drift and call it dreaming
    We can weep and call it singing

User Image
    D O N E L L A
    O L W E N
    B R O W N

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Donella was fairly confident about this game, since Hufflepuff had a strong, experienced team this year. Granted, Ravenclaw was decent too, but she thought things would go their way. They just had to keep an eye on Dris. The blonde girl began her stretches, enjoying being outside.

OOC:
    Position: Beater
    AC: 19
    Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
    We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
    Where we see enough to follow
    We can hear when we are hollow
    Where we keep the light we're given
    We can lose and call it living

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:32 am
    Shake without a sound
    Our feet are safer on the ground
    You keep your wits about you
    When I'm around
    Shake without a sound

User Image
    𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
    𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
    𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

seventh year head girl │ muggleborn │ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie was a bit more preoccupied with her Head Girl duties than Quidditch this year, but she still wanted her team to do well, of course. There wasn't much she could except guard the goals, and she was determined to not let any shots by her this year. She wanted to end things on a high note.

OOC:
    AC: 20
    Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

Our feet are safer on the ground
    Past the point of poetry now
    Gilding the lily
    It's hard for you to wear
    This kind of shame

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:52 pm
    Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
    I remember those two letters, it will be OK
    Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
    Be a night like this forever, but we know better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili rushed out onto the pitch excited not just to be playing her first game of the season but her first game ever as vice captain which was still amazingly awesome to say! She noticed that there were still allot of people left to get to the field which just meant more time for her to stretch and get ready. She loved her brother and wanted him to have a good last year, but she still really really wanted to win. She was pretty sure he'd understand.

Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
    Final Roll: ~
    Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
    When I see you at the finish line
    Doesn't matter if I take my time
    I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:16 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Claws and Puffs
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'm not late

Dris ran onto the pitch, not wanting to be late. He'd been nose deep in a really good book and just hadn't wanted to put it down. Luckily, the other Ravenclaws roused him while he was reading in the Common Room! He held his broom loosely in his hand, prepared to play the game today.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
    ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
    Chasing:x/3
    Catching:x/2
    Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:18 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
    xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch!
    xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We can do it!

Lena walked onto the pitch, having sacrificed some of her time to shake their captain away from his book. In his defense, it was a really good book. She straightened her robes, grinning brightly in the sunshine.

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
    ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
    ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
    Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
    ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
    Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
    I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
    Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
    sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:28 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
    xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Loads of people
    xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch
    xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This will be great

Nani danced onto the pitch, a dreamy expression on her face. She loved quidditch, simply because she loved the rush of adrenaline. The girl was finishing the tie of a braid in her long hair, a bright yellow daisy adorning her hair. She was ready to play, hoping for a great game with her teammates.

Black Team Chaser
    Modifiers: +7 {Stealing} +7 {Scoring}
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
    ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
    1/3
    Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:01 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                    вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                    ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                    вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                    'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery ran out onto the pitch, skidding to a halt when she arrived at the small gathering of players. She wasn't too terribly late, she didn't think. One of the last to arrive, though, which was upsetting to say the least. Ah, well. At least they hadn't started without her! As always, she moved to stand near Lena, and began her stretches. At least she'd not worn herself out trying to make it to the pitch!

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                    уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                    уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                    ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                    ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                    AC: 19
                                                    Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                    Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                    Lives:

Currently: Stretching
                                                    Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                    00 to 00
                                                    TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games