Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ooky dookz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:58 am
Well I'm ookami ashi. Just call me ookami. I'm a guy. That's all you need to know  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:07 pm
Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sada Mitsuko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:18 pm
Hello all, I'm new (well duh hehe)

I am female and sixteen years old, but I act a lot older most of the time, causing my best friend to call me "mum" as a nickname sometimes and it's rather annoying! 3nodding My real name I want to keep quite but call me anything you want, nicknames I already have includ; Poison, Sada, Stokes and Chevy.

I have been on Gaia a while, but this account is kinda new.... I had to leave Gaia to take exams and I forgot about it.... God I feel dumb hehe.

Anyway as I said, I'm a girl but apparnetly "Do not act as a women should" according to a "friend" of mine.

I like swords, weapons, RPGs, anime, manga, videogames and loads of other stuff. Music is my fave thing, I like all kinds (not really into rap, r'n'b and pop though) my first love is rock and all kinds, though gothic and emo are probabaly what I listen to most. I have been to a few gigs and I am going to two in november. Placebo and My Chemical Romance. I can't wait!

I don't really know what else to write.... so talk to you all soon, hope I can make some friends biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:43 pm
name: cristina
username: angelBmine
joined gaia: umm...like, early this year?
hobbies: drawing, watching anime, being weird, acting like an anime character, buying manga out of my mind, plotting....
i want to: GO TO JAPAN!! biggrin OMO:
why i joined: i thought, "eh, Why Not?"  

angelBmine

sarebear13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:16 am
Name:sarebear13 (Sarah is my real name)
Joined Gaia: 30th october 2004
Hobbies: cooking, reading, anime/manga,singing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:47 pm
hi! i'm a female and i'm 14.  

Pretty Handsome Awesome

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahzuri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:03 pm
Hello all! I'm Ahzuri. I am 19 and in college for Game art and Design at the Art Institute Online (only because Im not near a campus). I would like to start drawing Avi art here so if you want one PM me (Ill have a example of my art in my siggy eventually or if its before then you can just ask to see one^_^) anyway PM me and we can work out a deal of some sort. I love anime and manga and it totally shows in my art. I live with my finance and 3 other people. Ive been on gaia for a few years now but this name is brand new to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 am
gaianname: KagomeArisasan309
HELLO EVERYONE! ^^ i like anime/manga, 'broadway'type shows, MUSIC! i like most music, just NO RAP NO NONONONONONONONONNONONONONO RAP, and MCR ROCKS!!! and GREEN DAY!!!!,....oh and yes i am a girl  

KagomeArisaIchigosan309

Happy Hardcore Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:02 am
Homai! ANOTHER NEWBIE!!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
My name is Lauren and I'm a fifteen year old, bisexual female from Carrollton, Texas.
I've been on Gaia for about a year now and I still love it. I love RPing. :3

***WARNING***
I'm a serverly depressed psychotic with ADHD and hypoglycemia(SP?). So if you see me all emo, that's probably the problem..

Usually I'm very talkative over the net. I have a sense of humor, though some people may not find it funny. I crack up jokes about anything... I love laughing and smiling, I don't do it much often anymore. I'm an honest, loyal, trut-worthy, compassionate girl.
I hate it when people pick on my friends and/or talk crap about them behind their back. I'm one of those people that stands up for everyone else but themselves.

I enjoy listening to music (long list in profile), writing, reading, hanging with friends, rping, DDR, The sims 2, sleeping, movies, being random.

I also love animals. Currently I have three cats, one dog, two hamsters, and thirteen tarntulas.

Anyways, that's all I can think of for now. Wanna know more then message me.

((P.S. A lot of the time I forget about my guilds and don't post in them for awhile. So if I become inactive in here, just remind me that I am a member of a guild. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:05 am
Hello and welcome to everyone! biggrin  

Strideo
Crew

F I Z Z v2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:13 am
HEy i was just asked to join so i did rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:22 am
Wow! I accepted a guild invitation for this place AGES ago, but I accepted and kind of forgot about it. redface I spend loads of time on Gaia Fishing, and I think the invite hit me somewhere in the middle of a competition. sweatdrop

Anyway, I hate introductory posts because I never know what to say in these things, so if anyone has any questions about me, I'll be happy to answer almost anything. I look forward to getting to know y'all! smile  

Hedge Witch

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

I.Am.Your.Pirate.[ARG]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:29 am
Hey! I've been in gaia for about two years.. My first account I lost the pass word, the secong one well.. I got tired of it xD and this one I'm using now.^^ I'm 14 years old.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:17 am
Wow random guild invite cool. Anyways, howdy folks. *waves*

Um something about me....other than the fact I'm a gaia noob..
Name: brian

i have many intrests lol. Hope to have many pleasant times with y'all.  

Xzeal

sandywai

7,940 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:52 am
Hey,the name's Sandy
It's very nice to meet everyone
I'm from Canada(supposed to be Hong Kong,but because of the family moving so I was forced to move as well)

I like watching anime,playing video game,reading manga,sleeping(LOL You may say that I'm a lazy bug,but playing is never being lazy xp)Listening to anime music(Which including jp pop,and w/e song I like,I like calm,rock type music,but I couldn't stand the high rock one because my ears hurt and irate me somehow hwich I have no idea of why,ahaha ^^;;; )

My favorite game is Breath of fire(Probably not too many ppl know this game,since capcom's famous game is not RPG but fighting game know as Street Fighter(Got a little bit PO that capcom product won't make ryu from BOF but only SF's Ryu)

Again,it's very nice to meet everyone ^-^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games