Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Blizzard120
TerashiLeonGoken
I'm with you on this, Kaya, but there's no evidence to support this. Maybe Black/White 2 will clarify this. Maybe.

Personally, I doubt it. The Unova region was made to have traits similar to the United States, namely the New York area, just as Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn makes up the land chain of Japan. If there is going to be something else, it would either be an expansion of Unova, or another region entirely that would probably be connected to Unova based around another major US area.

This is just what I was thinking, Blizz. I figure, from the layout of the region(Similar to Kanto in that it's obvious there's more land there to the west than you're allowed access to yet) that it must have another region connected to it in some way. Whereas Hoenn and Sinnoh were both on Islands that were shown to be entirely surrounded by water, Unova has this immense, unexplored area to the north and west at this point.

Also recall that the landmass containing Kanto gave rise to Johto and then Orre in the distant future, creating a larger continent rather than just a single "Region". Perhaps Unova is the beginning of another of these and the precursor to a new console game like Colosseum and GoD?

For the record, Orre isn't exactly in game canon, at least, there's nothing tying it in to be canon. Its pretty much like the Pokemon Ranger games for instance. A whole separate entity with only call backs to other regions. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing another Pokemon RPG console release similar to Colosseum or PokemonXD. Though personally, Im looking forward more to something akin to the Stadium games and LEAVE GENIUS SONORITY OUT OF IT! X_X GET FREAKIN HAL STUDIOS BACK ON IT! OR GIVE RETRO STUDIOS A SHOT!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:40 pm
Ga it's been months since I've done anything and I'm sorry. Life has been really really busy so it might be a long time before I can be active again. But I do read all the notices. Read the rules over again, not sure what changed though lol. Maybe the thing about the snag mall.

Anyways, just thought I'd make a post.  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 pm
RhymeJW
Ga it's been months since I've done anything and I'm sorry. Life has been really really busy so it might be a long time before I can be active again. But I do read all the notices. Read the rules over again, not sure what changed though lol. Maybe the thing about the snag mall.

Character limit  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 am
TerashiLeonGoken
RhymeJW

Character limit

Oh snap, I'm going to have to take another look at that. o.O  

RhymeJW

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:50 pm
Blizzard120
For the record, Orre isn't exactly in game canon, at least, there's nothing tying it in to be canon. Its pretty much like the Pokemon Ranger games for instance. A whole separate entity with only call backs to other regions. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing another Pokemon RPG console release similar to Colosseum or PokemonXD. Though personally, Im looking forward more to something akin to the Stadium games and LEAVE GENIUS SONORITY OUT OF IT! X_X GET FREAKIN HAL STUDIOS BACK ON IT! OR GIVE RETRO STUDIOS A SHOT!
Maybe not HAL, if you ask me. When it comes to Pokemon spinoffs, they fell flat later on (Snap and both Stadiums were good, the first Ranger game not so much). They might do good with it, or we might end up with something similar to what Genius Sonority typically puts out. Retro's track record would allow for an interesting bit of anticipation, if the first-party IPs they have worked on are any indication.

Or, at the very least, let the game be handled internally ala the main games.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:55 pm
Clearly we need a Pokemon game produced by Nippon-Ichi Software.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:58 pm
O.O

Best.......Idea.........Ever........Of all time  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 pm
Trigramatic
I support this.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:18 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Trigramatic
I support this.

Because apparently everyone wants to see Pokemon take damage in the hundred of billions of hitpoints. >.>"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 pm
Blizzard120
TerashiLeonGoken
Trigramatic
I support this.

Because apparently everyone wants to see Pokemon take damage in the hundred of billions of hitpoints. >.>"
The ayes have it. 3nodding  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 pm
I am back from my trip to Pokemon S/P/T Championships. I did not make it all the way sadly. I decided to change decks last second at registration and play a Scizor Prime/Cobalion deck. I made 32nd, out of a little over 300 people. Unfortunately I didn't qualify though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
I am back from my trip to Pokemon S/P/T Championships. I did not make it all the way sadly. I decided to change decks last second at registration and play a Scizor Prime/Cobalion deck. I made 32nd, out of a little over 300 people. Unfortunately I didn't qualify though.
Sounds like you still did pretty good. Man, it's been years since I competitively played the Pokemon TCG.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 pm
SubonicXP
Man, it's been years since I competitively played the Pokemon TCG.
As if this was ever actually a good idea. *loves the designs for the cards, hates the game itself* TCG is too darn complicated.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:49 pm
Hello peoples, Spike has returned to active duty mrgreen  

SpikeQB

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm
SpikeQB
Hello peoples, Spike has returned to active duty mrgreen
Greetings Mr. Spike! Nice to see you.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games