Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm
Yuki smiled as she watches Shun hold her. That when she relised Severus hadnt even held her yet. Shun, Nemu and Yuki were the only ones that had. She had tears her eyes when she realised he hadnt held his own daugher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm
"Yuk-" Shun began to say as he looked up then stopp when he saw the tears in her eyes and frowned. "How come your crying Yuki?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Yuki whiped her tears. "Severus hasnt even held his daughter yet." She said as she looked at her sleeping baby girl in Shuns arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 pm
"He hasn't? He was here when you delivered the baby wasn't he?" Shun asked in a worried tone. Usually the doctor gave the baby to the father first then the father gives him or her to the mother. Did that not happen for Yuki and Severus?  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Yuki nodded. "Yeah he was here for the delivery but the nurse gave the baby strait to me. He hasnt been up here much either." Yuki looked at Miyoko who had woken up and was crying again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 pm
Shun flinched a little wheshe started to cry and looked at Miyoko. He rocked her gently then looked at Yuki. "I see. Where is he now?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:22 pm
Yuki shruged. "I dont know an im not sure where he is, I dont even know where kaori is. Oh did you hear hes alive." She smiled as the baby stoped crying and went back to sleep in Shuns arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm
"Yeah. Nemu told me on the phone. How is he doing? I heard he got shot." Shun said as he kept rocking the baby in his hands, just to make sure that if she woke up againa nd started to cry.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm
"What? My boy got shot? When?" Yuki asked yelling in a whisper so she wouldnt wake the baby. She hadnt seen him all day and now she hears he was shot.

((hehe no he got hit in the back of the head with the butt of the gun he wasnt shot. He has stitches in his head tough.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 pm
(OopsXD sorry my bad*Starts thinking of stuff to make up*)

"Oh? Maybe I heard wrong..I heard there was a gun and that he got stitches but that was it..so I just assumed he got shot.." Shun said as he frowned lightly and gave a confused face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm
(Emo, I'm going to go now. I'll see you tomorrow okay^^ night!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm
"Stiches? I didnt even know he got hurt. Im gonna kill Severus for not telling me imedeatly that my son was hurt." Yuki was pissed at Severus now, she couldnt beleive he had hid this from her.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:54 am
Shiro left the house right after everyone else left but his path was cut off by Tora who told him "thats far enough, trust me just return to the house and continue cleaning up."
Shiro looked at her confused "w-why?"
"False life does not get along with new and true life"
Shiro looks down now knowing what she means "i'll kill Yuki-hime's child if i'm around it right?"
Tora lowers her self to his level and places her right hand on his sholder "don't worry i'm close to helping you become true life Shiro, i just gotta check a few more leads before i can say for sure i'm right"
Shirotora nods and returns to Yuki's house to clean up and prepare for everyone's return. Tora sighs heading for the hospital, she knows how to bring shiro to life but she does not know all of the pieces to the puzzle to save him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 am
Kaori had finaly woken up but he didnt remeber anyone or anything exept Tora and Shiro. He was still laying in his hospital bed and looking at Nemu confued because he had no idea who she was.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 am
Tora walks in to the hospital pulling out a bottle of sake and taking a drink from it. she whipes ir mouth on her sleeve and arrvies at the nurses desk "excuse me ma'am"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games