Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 pm
Hello Karrie. I suppose that "hello" comes from both Showa and Asuka since I am both. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:02 pm

((Hihi Karrie))

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:07 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
Judas was a follower of a person known as Jesus Christ, believed to be the Son of God and the first of God's creations, in human form. Not like someone like that would do anything deserving of betrayal, if he was indeed who his followers believed him to be.

He did do the job for 30 pieces of silver though.

((I hope this isn't getting too religious. sweatdrop ))
Gi ussta~ Well, as you have already pointed out, his followers would have to believe he is in fact those things in order to truly feel they cannot betray him. Such claims are not so easy for all to accept. There could also be mzilt mzilt more than meets the eye in this instance. It is easy to get only part of the story and assume the worst.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 pm
*nods towards Asuka, too distracted to do much else* Well, it is important, though there's nothing either of them can do right now. I wanted to let them know that Dame found Icy.

((Oh yeah. Hi iggies, Psyzapp, Tes, and whoever else is lurking right now.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:10 pm
Ah~ *smiles and clasps his hands together*
That is mzilst bronretla to hear~ Is she alright?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 pm
*After watching her movie for a while, she looks at the time and figures she had better get some rest. She takes another sleeping pill, flips off the lights and falls asleep as soon as the pills kick in.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 pm
(( stressed KARRIE! stressed That was supposed to be a secret! The damn mafia is after her! stressed stressed stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm
Well... not exactly. Dame wouldn't tell me what happened to her, but she has hypothermia. Black's already looked at her, and she's going to stay at Dame's for a while so she can recover.

((Karrie doesn't know that. He's just trying to keep her friends from worrying about her. It's not like you told him anything about that.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:23 pm
{{Holy crap! It's Cthulhu!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Gi ussta~ Well, as you have already pointed out, his followers would have to believe he is in fact those things in order to truly feel they cannot betray him. Such claims are not so easy for all to accept. There could also be mzilt mzilt more than meets the eye in this instance. It is easy to get only part of the story and assume the worst.
I suppose it could have been any number of factors.

And from my knowledge skimmed from the people I grim-reaped, as well as from my own reading of Earth's holy books, Jesus never stated he was what his followers believed he was. His followers came to that conclusion themselves. So my conclusion is that Judas was greedy, he even stole money from the money box that Jesus and his followers kept for their travels.

I suppose the T.A.R.D.I.S. could be a little dangerous... once it appeared in a cow stable and spooked a cow into tipping over a now old-fashioned fire lamp... that night part of a city burned to the ground. It made history even.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 pm
(( rofl @ Tes.

Why does he think she's at dame's and not the clinic? gonk You just told them she was at dame's? gonk crying dame told him last night that she was involved with less than respectable people! crying ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 pm

((Awwe Psyzapp does that mean us spirits have to leave your bed?))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 pm
{{ stare

Miss "I swore him to secrecy" was too busy using her mouth for other things than what she should've been using it for! scream }}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:34 pm
Icy Reign
{{ stare

Miss "I swore him to secrecy" was too busy using her mouth for other things than what she should've been using it for! scream }}

(( rofl ))

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm
{{Icy was never moved to the clinic, therefore she would be at your place, dame}}

Gi ussta~ Perhaps she got herself locked in a closet again~ wink *giggles*

If she has been looked at and allowed to stay at fair dame's residence instead of being taken to the clinic, I would imagine that means she is not in too severe of a condition at least. I will be sure to inform jabbress and Katana when I next have the opportunity. Is there anything else? Would she perhaps be in need of garments or personal effects from her quarters?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games