Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:37 pm
((I know that, darling. I'm saying, there has to be a good reason why Icy was never even at the clinic...perhaps for protection?

And HUSH UP ICY! A lot of s**t happened since the time I told you that! LIKE DAME ALMOST BEING KILLED! stressed ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:41 pm
{{ rolleyes

Still love you but you know I'm telling the truth! xd But yea I did forget the Exor stunt. stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:42 pm
I don't know. Dame didn't tell me very much. She'd probably like some clean clothes. I didn't look at what she was wearing. If she was wearing anything. sweatdrop

((Karrie didn't know he wasn't supposed to tell anyone where she was. gonk If Dame would have told him that, he would have just passed a message along that she was safe, or something like that so that everyone would stop worrying.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:42 pm
Princess Asuka Hayata
I suppose it could have been any number of factors.

And from my knowledge skimmed from the people I grim-reaped, as well as from my own reading of Earth's holy books, Jesus never stated he was what his followers believed he was. His followers came to that conclusion themselves. So my conclusion is that Judas was greedy, he even stole money from the money box that Jesus and his followers kept for their travels.

I suppose the T.A.R.D.I.S. could be a little dangerous... once it appeared in a cow stable and spooked a cow into tipping over a now old-fashioned fire lamp... that night part of a city burned to the ground. It made history even.
Was he greedy or was he perhaps desperate? Those who are in dire need will often do disreputable things for the sake of fulfilling that need. As I said, it is difficult to say for sure what the motivations are when one only knows part of the story.

For part of a city to be burned due to the use of this device seems like enough reason to avoid its use.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:46 pm
((It's okay hon... sweatdrop -hugs you- Though...I can't be held responsible for anything that happens. gonk sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:49 pm
Chef_Karrie
I don't know. Dame didn't tell me very much. She'd probably like some clean clothes. I didn't look at what she was wearing. If she was wearing anything. sweatdrop
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
If it is hypothermia, chances are she is not wearing anything~ Rilu'oh, she will need clean, dry garments when her body has warmed and she is ready to move about.

*scratches his chin and thinks*
If she locked the door to her quarters before she left, I am not sure I would be able to retrieve anything for her, jhal I am sure jabbress would have a spare key if need be. I could also contact dear Quor... sweatdrop I mean, Tes to "allow himself in", although I do not believe Icy would be too fond of that regardless of the reason behind it. sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:58 pm
I think that asking Psyzapp would be better than having Tes go in. sweatdrop She's probably more likely to know what Icy would want to wear, and I doubt Icy would want Tes going through her clothes.

((You should've told me more last night instead of being so stubborn about it. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm
*giggles*
That is quite true. Dear Tes may also become... "distracted" by some clothing he may find in there, I am sure sweatdrop That is why I would only have him open the door, jhal if the need is not immediate, then I will leave it to jabbress.

Do you think it would be alright for her to recieve visitors or is she in too delicate of a condition?

Ryzan Vixtul

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

(( rofl Open the door for TES and he and Draa would never be seen until some one opened the right drawers))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm
{{Lies! I've been in Icy's quarters once before without any issues... although Psyzapp, Ryzan, and dame were there too and I didn't go through her closet and drawers.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 pm
I'm sure he would too. *laughs softly* She was sleeping when I left, so she doesn't need them right now. It's probably not the best idea to visit her right now. Maybe in a day or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 pm
Usstan kampi'un~ *shakes his head* That is to say, "I understand". I will be sure to pass that message along when I inform jabbress and Katana of her whereabouts.

How about fair Dame? Is there anything she needs? Taking care of another can be quite taxing.

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 pm
*shakes his head* No, Dame doesn't need anything. I've been there most of the day to help her. I just thought that Psyzapp and Katana would like to know that Icy's okay. I'm sure they're worried about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm
Xas xas. I am sure they are as well. There have been a number of occasions in which they have discussed her absence and voiced their concern. They will be relieved to know she is alive at least, even if she is not in the best condition.

*scratches his chin*
Come to think of it, perhaps it may be best to not speak of her condition to either of them sweatdrop Though they both do not like to show it, there are certain things they can be particularly sensitive to. I am not sure how they would react. I may have need to avoid telling them where she is so they do not go to her immediately.

Ryzan Vixtul

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:49 pm

((LOL nice recovery!))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games