Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 pm

((So TES has moved for wet warm places to you closets and drawers... Icy I think he like you more than he's willing to admit))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 pm
*nods* Yes, thank you. I should probably go back now, though. I need to pick up a few groceries on the way back. *grins* Have a good night, Ryzan. *pats Velcore on the head and walks out of MW.

(( rofl ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:35 pm
{{ Gi ussta sweatdrop }}

*waves to Karrie as he leaves*
Plynn kyon~

*steps into the office and searches for a pen and some paper to write notes to Katana and Psyzapp*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:38 pm
Icy Reign
{{PFT! You like being put in wet hot places! talk2hand }}
{{*eye twitch* That's not quite the same thing, although I guess it was a tight squeeze...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 am

(( rofl nighters stay out of troubles muwah))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 am
-comes back to the bar after watching Doctor Who on BBC America-

What did I just watch? @_@  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 am
*tucks the notes he wrote into his vest and comes back out into the main bar upon hearing Reisen*
Is there something troubling you, Reisen? You appear to be a bit confused. Should I get you a drink?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 am
I just watched... the show based on the adventures of that person Showa/Asuka was talking about... the person who used the T.A.R.D.I.S. that hers is a copy of. I didn't understand any of it. @_@  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 am
Gi ussta~ I do not know why a portrayal of someone's life would not make sense. Usually such things are done to glorify or inform people of this person and of their deeds and accomplishments.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:48 am
Ryzan Vixtul
Gi ussta~ I do not know why a portrayal of someone's life would not make sense. Usually such things are done to glorify or inform people of this person and of their deeds and accomplishments.
I think it was made by people who were "tuned in" to the Doctor's universe, much like ZUN and my universe... as for not getting the show, I guess science fiction isn't my thing.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1, 6, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:51 am
*After having slipped out earlier in the morning, he had spent the whole day just wandering around town and trying to collect his thoughts. He had lost all track of time and finally comes back home to Psyzapp's. He goes into the kitchen and grabs a granola bar for a quick snack and washes it down with some warm milk he heated up in the microwave.

He heads into the bedroom and quietly tucks Psyzapp in for the night. He so desperately wants to just snuggle up to her and hold on tight, but it just doesn't feel quite right to be doing so right now. He places a gentle kiss upon her cheek and whispers "goodnight my love" before he stands upright again. He notes that the sleeping pill bottle is still on the nightstand, so he knows that she is still having troubles in relation to his own.

He goes over to the sitting room, lays down on the sofa and places his head on the pillow. He hates this predicament that he is in and wishes that he had never found that torn paper at the warehouse. Greatly saddened with being so overwhelmed with all this, his eyes start to well up but he fights the tears back. The warm milk he had earlier starts to take affect and he slowly falls asleep.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 am
"Tuned in"? I do not understand what you are trying to say.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 am
I mean, like how a "television" picks up the signal on the "channel" because it's tuned in to it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:37 am
I am afraid I still do not understand sweatdrop It is only recently that I learned of this "television" you speak of so I do not know in detail how it works.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:40 am
Oh.

I think that the "creators" of television shows and computer games are maybe able to sense events in other universes the way we sense light and sound. sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games