Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:00 am
Ah! Terini'nestg~ I had thought that these... how you say... "shows"... were creations of the imagination. If these "creators", as you say, do in fact perceive otherwordly events rather than "creating" them, do you suppose this is something they are aware of? How would one discern what is actually happening elsewhere in the vast expanses of existence from what is generated solely by the mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 am
I wouldn't say everything was based off something in another dimension, but if Showa met the Doctor from Doctor Who and I'm thought to be a character in a game, then I guess things that are really happening have a stronger presence in a person's mind.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 am
Perhaps, then, it is those who are thought to have a "vivid imagination" that have such ability. I wonder if one such person would have the realization that this is occurring without having met someone or come into contact with something from this other dimension.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:31 am
Probably not.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:32 am
*comes in and goes directly behind the counter. He gets down a lowball glass and puts a couple of ice cubes in it before filling it with ginger ale with some grenadine and a few cherries. After a quick stir, he picks it up and takes a sip, looking around the bar*
hm? Finally decided to come out of your room today, Ry?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:36 am
humph! I have been out of my quarters a few times recently. It is no fault of mine that you have not been around to witness it.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 am
*puts the ginger ale and grenadine back in their rightful places, then takes a seat across from Ryzan*
Just so you know, apparently Reisen has some inside information regarding our marital situation, so Psyzapp isn't the only one who knows here stare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 am
* walks back into the MW after checking up on several patients at home * Oh hello TES, Ryzan..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 am
*gasps, looking at Tes with shock*
J.... Jhal lu'oh? I have not told anyone and have even taken care to guard my thoughts around those who would read them. I do not understand how such a thing could have happened....

*gulps as Black enters and gets quiet, giving him wave and a nervous smile*
Gi ussta... Usstan kestal usstan inbal naut telanthus ichl mzilt.. sweatdrop

BlackR.16 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 3, 1, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 am
* looks at them both * Is there a problem...? Did I interupt something...because I can head downstairs if you want.. sweatdrop  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:01 am
Usstan xuat talinth uk nym'uerus jalbol.

*waves at Black, taking another sip of his shirley temple*
No, it's fine. Nothing that can't be discussed at a later time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 am
-appears in the bar area-

The T.A.R.D.I.S. is still here... and she's asleep in the control room... -opens the door to the "police box" and starts shouting into it-

REISEN, WAKE UP! THE MACHINE'S AN EYESORE IN THE BAR AREA.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 am
* grabs his bottle and a glass from behind the bar as Asuka appears in the bar and shouts into a police box that he hadnt previously noticed. * Umm hey Asuka...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 am
Gi, Black. That griffon of yours had come in and settled by the couches the other isto. I understand that he is your pet, rilu'oh I do not think he should be coming in and lazing about indoors as he does. The sounds he makes can also be quite.... how you say... "piercing" to those of us with acute hearing.  

Ryzan Vixtul

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 am
* looks at Ryzan * So Nua did come back..Ive been wondering where hes been going off to. Im sorry about the noises he makes. sweatdrop I try to keep him outside but someone always leaves the door open and well..he comes in looking for me. Next time he comes in just lure him outside with a piece of meat.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games