Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 am
Merely that she liked them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 am
Ah! So that is how you know. Jhal how did Showa know?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:28 am
Something about an altered timeline and being immune to it or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am
It says right in the introduction that Makai tradition states that what a successor to a Makaijin gets is received in full quantity... so this device is basically a copy of Showa's brain.

She used your life-signs to locate the MW, but appeared in the office of the MW while you two were talking about your marriage, and slightly embarrassed and not sure how to handle it, she used what she had gleaned off a time mage to make it so she was never there at all.

-looks at the device again-

She apparently got her immunity to historical alterations while in the Doctor's universe, making a deal with a Time Lord to merge with her... that would mean Asuka has that ability now since Showa is part of her.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:55 am
Terini'nestg~ Rilu'oh, if she wished to keep it secret that she had found out, would it have not been best to exclude that from the infromation in the device she gave you?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 am
Withholding that information from me would not be giving me all her knowledge.

There is a 17-letter password that keeps people who have no business using the device from accessing the information.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 am
Apparently "in full quantity" seems to mean that includes things that shouldn't be spread...

*facepalms when he comes to a realization*
And since Showa merged with Asuka, that means Asuka knows too stressed Dosib uoi'nota... stressed That's just great. stare This is why I didn't want to tell anyone at all. It's already spreading further than it should have.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 am
-looks at the computer-

She chose me apparently because she sensed she could trust me. Asuka never seemed very interested in your personal lives anyway.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 am
Regardless of whether she's interested in our lives, the fact that she knows and I didn't want her to is discomforting. I don't know her well enough to even trust her. She could very well end up spreading the information on a passing comment without even thinking about it, just as you could stare

Without directly saying it, you at least gave enough information for it to be figured out by deduction the other day at Lily's. Luckily, I don't think Maune was really paying attention.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:18 am
I see.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:24 am
Gi ussta.... so do you think perhaps Maune may know as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 am
If he does he's hiding it awfully well.

And that time at Lily's was an accident. I didn't know what the talk button did. I'm so sorry. sad  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 am
I don't think he knows, although thanks to you Reisen, he might at least know that I'm married to someone who was here at MW. I can't say for sure if he was listening when you were talking to yourself, but if I heard it, he probably could.

If you're going to be playing around with that device and testing functions that you're not sure of, it would be best to do so in private. Who knows what kind of personal information Showa put on that thing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 am
Good point.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 am
If it is the entirety of her knowledge, there may even be some revealing information about herself on that device which she might not want just anyone knowing. Even if she is "gone" in the sense that she is no longer existent as an individual, she is still "here" in the form of Asuka.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games