Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:43 am
All I remember now that I try to think of it was a voice saying something about a demon arm...The rest all seem blank to me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 am
Maune
::Maune looks down from Leko's eyes:: Well there goes any free service and or kindness Psyzapp will every have of me again. Due to whatever just happen.. That and probably my friendship with you Leko-chan and Lady Ayami as well as Wiccan

*hears what Maune is saying and comes to kneel next to him along with Leko* Like Leko said Maune, you are our lil foxy *smoothes ears* Everything will turn out alright, don't worry right now. Try and get your strength back now.  

wiccan j

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am
*leko smiles - very out of character*
i need to go and remain in the MW bar to watch over Psyzapp - just rest maune and when you remember more let us know. that magic should help regenerate the bond in that broken bone. rest now.
*kisses his forehead*
we protect you the same as we protect Psyzapp.
*closes her portal and return to MW*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am
::Maune looks over at Wiccan and Leko:: Thank you both.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 am
You are very welcome Maune. You rest now.....Leko has to stay with Psyzapp, I can sit here with you. *fluffs pillow and covers with a warm blanket*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 am
Thanks Wiccan ::Leans over and kisses her hand as he looks up at the ceiling::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:16 am
redface *giggles* That was unexpected, but nice. *notices beads of sweat on Maune's forehead* Cripes!! You are running a fever!! *dabs forehead with towel and tries to think of something to do*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 am
GOT IT!! *Collects a white candle and matches, some salt and her senses. She returns to her place by Maune's side. After lighting the candle she throws some salt into the flame. The flame turns blue and Wiccan stares into the flames. Placing her hand upon Maune's forehead she continually chants while invisioning Maune getting better* "FEVER BURN, GOOD HEALTH RETURN"  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 am
Thanks again Wiccan ::Smiles up at her::  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 am
You are welcome *wiccan returns his smile* With Maune's fever breaking, exhausted...Wiccan places her head on her hands next to Maune and falls asleep.  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am
::Maune looked at Wiccan fall asleep as he took his pillow and place it behind Wiccan's head so she can rest::  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 am
Wha...? Mmmmm? *sigh* So tired...thank you Maune *gives him a sleepy smile*  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:10 pm
Your welcome Wiccan  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 pm
(well I got to go Wiccan take care and check up on Psyzapp)  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:47 pm
Maune
(well I got to go Wiccan take care and check up on Psyzapp)

sorry Muane, zoned out a bit!! Take care and I will check in with Psy. See ya tomorrow *waves*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games