Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm
alish smile and her hand start glowing and heal slowly to ur lungs and bleed out, "hikari i am sorry, i didnt come in time and i show my true power"said chaos lets out my arua out and it is massive arua wave out chaos show his wings out it is pure black and his hair turn to sliver. ken frozen up and fear is scary his self.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Hikari tried to smile as she was about in the midst of crying anytime when she saw Chaos. She covered her mouth as she tried to hide the noise from her crying hysterically. She wasn't lonely again.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:02 pm
chaos look at hikari and alish nod her head but went back to battle at ken. ken got scary by my aura and fear went to his body he run escape run his life."that is it man he is scare my battle arua and knew no match of me"said chaos walk back to hikari and form went to human state."hikari do want me carry u back to our home"said chaos knee on soft sand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:06 pm
Hikari didn't say anything but as she released her mouth, she then embraced Chaos. She did so tightly since she felt that if she let him go, he'll disappear once again. She really can't believe it's him. He's alive.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 am
yoh grin and nod his head and alish walk to yoh" they need their alone time and we go back to home i take a bath"said alish walk back to home. chaos pick up hikari and still hug her" u can let out ur tear my dear"said chaos walk back to home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:14 pm
Hikari shook her head as she looked at him with a smile. She didn't want to have a sad reunion, she'd had that a lot. Something was really bothering her though, how did he die or lived somehow. She was asking that herself as she stared at Chaos. Indeed she was happy that he was alive, but she was curious of the answer. She couldn't ask him since she decided to celebrate his return.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:41 pm
chaos reach out to town and alish,yoh leave own way back to home but chaos take hikari not to house and went a small inn "hello my lord i got room for both u "said inn keeper.chaos took and went to our room and open the door walk to bed place on it. i went back close the door."sorry i worry u i got side track way back here"said chaos take off his cloak and boots.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 pm
Hikari smiled at Chaos while she walked towards the window, staring at the skies. "H-how did you die?" asked Hikari, finally mustering the strength she needed to.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm
"i didnt dies yet but someones found me on sand they took me in heal me too"said chaos sit on chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:03 pm
Hikari looked at Chaos. "Who found you?" asked Hikari. She wanted to thank whoever person saved Chaos's life.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 pm
"that person didnt give me their name and when i am heal fully they took me in cave send me long way back end up to desert where i found alish and yoh looking for u"said chaos stare at seen at ur top that got rip.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:20 pm
"Oh..that's sad...It would have been nice to know that person's name and thank him for saving you." said Hikari then smiled at Chaos. She was still unaware of the rip that Chaos was staring at. "How have you been?" asked Hikari.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
"well and that is blue bra suit very well then u need take shower i wait u go out"said chaos pull out pack of cig out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 pm
Hikari wondered how Chaos knew the color of her underwear. She panned down her attention to her body and realized that her shirt was ripped. Out of instinct, she covered herself as she blushed deeply. "H-how long has that rip been there?!" thought Hikari as she ran towards the bathroom and closed the door, locking it and sliding on the door. She gave a sigh and planted her face on the palm of her hands as she shook her head in shame.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:05 pm
"hmm opps i would keep mouth close about that"said chaos and start lit his cig start to smoke then to the window, wind to chaos face felt joyful but sad inside seen storm pass and other is coming it is a bad one. "i like my dear hikari and she is very cute she turn blushes in the bathroom it is no shame show ur body to me"said chaos blow his smoke out his mouth.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games