Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:50 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
Tora grabs a robe and opens the door. as she leaves the room she puts the robe on not watching where she is and where anyone or anything else is. " i knew i should of bught more cloths after last month.

Shun was still looking around when he saw Tora. "Tora! Are you okay?" Shen asked worried at the expression Tora wore.

Tora quckly closes the robe and stops while looking up at shun lightly blushing. "im fine shun but...please tell me you didnt see anything" she asks popping her knuckles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:02 pm
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
Tora grabs a robe and opens the door. as she leaves the room she puts the robe on not watching where she is and where anyone or anything else is. " i knew i should of bught more cloths after last month.

Shun was still looking around when he saw Tora. "Tora! Are you okay?" Shen asked worried at the expression Tora wore.

Tora quckly closes the robe and stops while looking up at shun lightly blushing. "im fine shun but...please tell me you didnt see anything" she asks popping her knuckles.

Shun looked at her confused. "Hm? See what Tora?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:08 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"never mind" Tora says sighing, she continues walking. "shun i got a spare thing of cloths if you need some"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:10 pm
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"never mind" Tora says sighing, she continues walking. "shun i got a spare thing of cloths if you need some"

Shun beamed as she said the last part and nodded his head. HE followed Tora to whereever they where going.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 pm
Shun beamed as she said the last part and nodded his head. HE followed Tora to whereever they where going.

Tora heads to the bar holding the robe closed. "shun...." she says quiteky  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 pm
red 14 the sniper

Shun looked at quizically. "Yeah Tora?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:23 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"hows mitsuki" she asks as they arive at the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"Right now she's resting. She'll be okay but she need to rest." Shun said with a smile, happy to know that his friend will be alright. 'I already lost people precious to me. I refuse to let it happen again' Shun then looked at Tora and said. "Thank you Tora. For getting us out of there."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

"Right now she's resting. She'll be okay but she need to rest." Shun said with a smile, happy to know that his friend will be alright. 'I already lost people precious to me. I refuse to let it happen again' Shun then looked at Tora and said. "Thank you Tora. For getting us out of there."
Tora grabs her bag and reaches in it pulling out a pair of shorts and a under shirt. " i hope you'll be fine wearing slim cloths, its all i got at the moment" she says takeing the cloths to Shun, " and im glade to hear that mitsuki is okay, and its your sister who you should thank" Tora says handing him the cloths.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 pm
"No. I don't mind." Shun said taking the clothes. When he heard the last sentence, he looked up at Tora with disbelief. "That can't be. She's dead." Shun said, hurt filling his eyes as he looked down at the floor.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm
blessedheart
"No. I don't mind." Shun said taking the clothes. When he heard the last sentence, he looked up at Tora with disbelief. "That can't be. She's dead." Shun said, hurt filling his eyes as he looked down at the floor.

"lets get changed and ill exlane it to you on how she told me" Tora says placeing a hand on his sholder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:08 pm
Gaia Name:XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Name:Silvia
Sex:Female
Height:8 Feet
Weight:30 pounds (skinny just like pic)
Hair color:Silver
Eye coler:Bluegreen
Blood Type:AB+
Orientation:straight
Race:Neko
Weaknesses:Water (sometimes)
Abilities:Speed/See in dark/control water
Personality:Caring/Protective/Kind/Strong minded/cute/easy pissed
Likes:Sun/high places/kids/cooking/cleaning/reading/sweets/sushi(fish)/sing
Dislikes biggrin ark/bugs/sour foods/bullies/Evil poele/small closed spaces/danceing
Bio: Silvia is a teenager neko she didn't know she didn't know that she was a neko till she was 12 thats when her neko features started showing. Now she loves the neko life.
History: She's a girl with powers and she tries to live life since her family died. She has no idea what a slave is.
Looks like:
User Image

Silvia is just walking around looking for food she hasn't eaten in days,her house has been burned down after her family died cause they were after her. She has no idea why they are after her but she does have a thought. ' Danm...they killed my family and now there after me cause someone wants me to be there slave.' "What the hell is a slave anyway?"  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 pm
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

"lets get changed and ill exlane it to you on how she told me" Tora says placeing a hand on his sholder.

Shun nodded and found an empty room he could change in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

Shun nodded and found an empty room he could change in.

Tora goes to her bag and pulls out the last pair of shorts and puts them on in the bar faceing the sake behined the table but she leaves the robe on so if some one walks in she will be coverd by something other than a pair of shorts and can cover up quickly.  

Alice the Loving

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image
Silvia was very hunry still looking for a place to eat.

((um are you 2 the only ones roleplaying?))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games