Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kurai had taken Nick's words to heart and took some time to herself. Sure, she had a drink (which didn't affect her anyway), shifted into her shadow form and headed straight for her usual spot on the roof (above Nick's window), but she had been there for quite a while. She even refrained from peeking into the boy's room even thugh she could distinctly pick up the presence that could only be Rachel in there. Those two could chat all they want and she wasn't going to bother them, honestly.

But the cat must have forgotten that she was linked to Kurai ever since that rescue incident, because when she mentally told Nick she loved him, Kurai heard it too.

Her eyes had flown open at that and her ears strained to hear what Nick would say in response, but it seemed as if he hadn't heard.

Kurai sank back down onto the old roof's shingles with a sigh.

Why am I getting so worked up about this? Just because Rachel said 'love'? And so casually, at that...

She pushed the thought away. Why should I care? I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.

Then why did she want to storm into that room so badly?

...Because I think I also lo-- Wait, I don't. No... No. I can't.

Cursing herself inwardly, she furled her wings tighter around her, and willed herself not to leave that spot. This was too melodramatic. Just when she thought she had already thought things through, now she'd have to stay up here longer just to cool off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Alice laughed weakly, feeling her legs being ready to give.
"..oh....great...erm...this is a bar...I think I'll go have a drink..." She quickly turned around and headed down the unexplored hall and steps, finally finding the bar-as well as new guests. sighing, she quickly made her way to a table and stared at the wood in front of her, tapping her temple as she continued to attempt comprehending this place.
After a few minutes, she finally gave up and glanced around the room at the new faces, trying to see if it were truly possible that they were not humans. Then her eyes fell to a man and the woman whom she'd met to begin with. Looking at Flo, she tilted her head a little, a chill going down her spine at the strange look on the woman's face.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 am
User Image Danii felt her skin prickle and turned her gaze to the door just as the big cat entered. The first one ~Rachel~ She recalled, had escaped her senses entirely. But the one with icy blue eyes did not. How could he? Arrogance, bravado, and something like haughtiness clung to his every movement. She took the last sip of water from her glass, setting it down with an inaudible clank.

She followed his movements fleetingly, watching his interaction with Rachel, and finally Flo, an impassive look framing her features. ~The dragon bites, kitty....~ She thought, finding some amusement in the situation. She turned her gaze back towards the window, wondering when she'd be able to leave the bar again.

User ImageNhanna strung a piece of yarn amongst her fingers. Weaving it into unimaginable creatures and objects with astonishing accuracy. ~All for the...toy maker. Amusing her...sad little...mind until...~ Her attention was caught by the playful cat that entered. ~Little black...cat of mischief...~ She giggled. ~A marvelous...toy would be made...of you...~ Her eyes fell on the piece of chocolate the cat handed to the man with icy blue eyes. There it sat, all by its lonesome on that cold, empty table.

With the corners of her mouth tugging up into a smile, Nhanna rose from her seat, sweeping up the bar of chocolate in a whirl of heavenly scents and sensations that tickled and toyed with the nose. ~A little sweetness...for the...toy maker... makes all creations...worthy of play...~ She giggled at her absurd, strange thoughts, skipping over to a bar seat with a hum on her lips. She sat on the stool and spinned so that she faced the rest of the bar. Humming just a little bit quieter, she tore back the paper on the bar of chocolate, placing the milk chocolate between her lips.

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

Flo took in his words, letting them roll around her head one by one. As the lightly Frenched accented words drifted from her mouth."So sure you wouldn't be killed on the spot are you." she left off with a smirk, before pushing down the leg of his chair with her foot, forcing him forward onto the table. "I own this bar, cub, so my interest in you is nothing more then that of any other wanna be tough guy that walk into the place. Now let me give you the same warning I gave them. Come here in peace or you will leave in pieces." Her tone was low but still hard.

Flo leaned closer till her mouth was to his ear, as she whispered so that only he could hear. "You may come to rethink that cher, after all the term alone is a state of mind, and here you will find that is a rather hard feat." Tilting her head off to the side, Flo gave a wink in Alice's direction, as if the human had called out to her from across the room. It was obvious she'd found out, so there was little reason to cover.

As a swirl of new wind raced passed, Flo turned to see the doll sliding into the empty bar stool next over. She was making quick work of the chocolate, but Flo doubt that would keep her attention long. And after the last bit of theatrics, she wasn't looking for more. Flo pushed a few runaway strains of hair from out of her face as she straighten.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm
User ImageMelissa look at Catherine's eyes for the moment...She can see fear in them. "Cathy...Why did you run away yesterday...It feels like somebody important to you called you over..." Melissa said as she look at her phone and said "Well, Mom is calling. Gotta go...for this time...Onee-chan." Melissa leave the cafe...Somehow.User ImageCatherine saw Melissa walk away and then...Shock..."H-H-How did she walked out?!" Catherine then closed her eyes and said "Well...No wonder." Catherine goes to serve people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 pm
User ImageI'll be there for you through it all...
When Vasili's chair was shoved back down on all fours, he quickly moved his legs off so as to not be snapped in half, and narrowed his gaze at the strange woman with a low growl. While her methods pissed him off, he had to give her credit... she had guts. "As I said, there are no promises that I won't get into a fight. People don't like how I speak my mind. However, if anybody wants to fight, I will bring it outside." He stated coldly as he leaned forward to meet her face to face. "I'll admit, you have guts though to be calling a grown man a cub. As for me being killed on spot, well, I'd like to see you try." He hissed before sitting back down in his chair. However, his wish for some quiet was interrupted when the woman leaned down next to his ear.

That pushed it a little too far, and he let out another low growl as he glared up at the woman. "Look lady, even though you find threatening people to be a thrill and get a little hot and heavy over it doesn't mean you can go lingering over every guy you see. I told you once, and I'll tell you again; I scar people emotionally when they talk to me. So get lost," He said, looking up into her eyes a moment with his icy blue ones. "bloodsucker." Yes, he knew now. It had taken him a while to figure it out, but he knew. However, the one thing he still hadn't figured out was the fact she wanted to use him like some kind of drug.

...Even if savin' you sends me to heaven

Kikio-San

Eloquent Lover

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

Alice's eyes narrowed, a long chill descending her spine before she finally decided to look away
"..I'm so dead...this place is gonna kill me..." She sighed, shutting her eyes tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:54 am
User ImageCatherine look up, As she thinks I don't wanna somehow comeback to mom and Onee-chan. Catherine look everywhere, As her eyes caught something really, Really familiar. Rachel?! Kurai?! Catherine watched at them. "Really, They are still versus each other..." Catherine sighed after that phrase, And continued watching them.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Jessica walked into the bar licking one last drop of blood off the corner of her mouth.She reajusted her duffel bag over her shoulder and walked forward.
She walked straight to the bar and cleared her throat the place was kind of empty but not entirely.

"Hey is anybody here?...It's Jessica I'm the new bar tender."She said hoping someone was there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:41 pm
User ImageNhanna giggled, kicking her legs rhythmically. "Je-ssi-ca...you've come to...play with...uuus??" The Toy Maker giggled again, finishing off the chocolate and licking her fingers clean. She took the wrapper in the palm of her hand, crumbling it. She then hopped off the bar stool she was perched on and turned on her heal, clasping her hands behind her back. Leaning forward a little, she closed one eye and released the wrapper into the air.

The wrapper blew up in size, the sweet smell of milk chocolate filling the room in visible waves, sparkles of gold accompanying them. Then the wrapper began showering miniature animals like rain, all made of the purist, silkiest chocolate. They were large enough to eat, but too small to do any real harm. The giant- sized wrapper swept through the room like a silken scarf, barely wrapping its self around Jessica before exploding once more, everything disappearing in a sweep of odorless, playful wind. Nhanna giggled. "Who wants to...smell like...the nights first...kill?" She asked, smiling gloriously at Jessica. "Why not...something sweet?"

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

User Image Danii would've choked on her water, had she not drunk it all by now. What the heck was wrong wit that girl? She was going to mess around and get Flo ticked off. She shook her head, not knowing what to think about the display she'd put on. It was almost as if she was waiting to tick someone off, just so she could....~Just so she can what?~

Danni glanced over in Flo's direction, then in Jessica's trying to gouge how the new 'bar tender' was taking it.

Sardonic Excitement

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Jeshica giggled this was kind of funny.
She looked around not alot of peole were watching.
She concetrated a little and then sighed now everyone had their eyes on her.
She held out her palm and then an ice heart built itslef in the center when it was fully made she wnet around the bar and smashed it on the counter and then bent down looking at the peices she blew a little wind on them and then they were flying in cluster's all around the room every which way more then were actually there to beging with.Fluttering everywhere. Then she brung forth fire breathing it out like snakes and the dragonlike fire forms went fast off towards the ice shards.And when they all caught up with there lot they in unision shot forward swallowing them they then all at once started twirling in lighning fast circles and then They exploded like a fire work display all at once and then it was dead silent and she looked around smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 am
User ImageCatherine turned to Jessica and walked over her. She smelled her from toes to hair. "Why new bartender? How did Flo let this happen..." Catherine said as she turned to bar. Once again Catherine rolled her eyes on Jessica and told "You sure...You are...New...Bartender?" Catherine's wings have become rougher and harder.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 am
User ImageUser ImageBack at the mansion, Rebecca, also know as Lust, twirled her finger around an empty wine glass. She ponders on how to claim her prize back once more after Rachel and Kurai took Nick away from her. The thought of the two girls made Lust smash her glass in her palm. Realizing what she has done, she pushed the broken fragments aside and licked the blood off her hand. A moment later, Emily, also known as Envy, came inside Rebecca's room. "Thinking about them again my dear sister?"

Lust smiled and faced the window. "There is another way to lure Anger back here in my arms." Her wild thoughts started working again. "You see, Nick sealed himself as part of his 'new life' so to speak. His full potential as one of the children of death is currently locked away. So, all we have to do is make him remember who he really is and that would make our job a little less labor intensive. And I know just how to do this one.." Rebecca grinned as she faded into the darkness, leaving Emily alone in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 am
User Image

Flo ignored the sounds coming deep from the males throat as she dusted off the doll maker's newest creations from her top and the legs of her pants. "Ma Dieu..."
she whispered, half to herself and half to whom ever was listening, looking on as the newest recruit took on the show right after the doll. Flo placed a finger on the bridge of her nose, wonderig the point of it all.

Then letting her hand drift off, she looked back into those blues that never wavered. What would it be like to see such eyes light up from passion instead of anger. Not that she had plans to be the one to do so, no. Yet still even as her mind protested such actions, there was still a piece that wondered what if.

"Act like a grown male and I wouldn't find the need to call you a cub. You want to act as a child would then I'll play the part of your nounou, and nanny Flo says keep your s**t in line or I'll spank that perfectly round arse of yours till it blushes. And guts have nothing to do with it, I'm just badass enough to pull through on my promises." Since he was already close up to her face, Flo allowed a bit of fang to show at the tip, just barely hanging from her lips. As he spoke out bloodsucker.

Turning on her heels, she gave one last point to the sign hanging above the door, the bar's code written in the blood of those foolish enough to break it laws, as a way of warning.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:16 am
User Image

Jessica took a step back without meaning to.She had space issues sometime's."Yeah that's what I applied for and that's what the message I got said I'm actually a really good bar tender..."She walked around the bar and dropped her duffel on the floor where it was out of the way.She took an apron off the hook and folded it half way and tied it around her waist."Anybody want my first drink in this bar it's on me."She said slapping a twenty down on the bar.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games