Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreatUncleJim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Hi, all! I'm new,too. 'Big 6 - 0 next year n yeah I know how to work a computer. I used to design them.
On top of being old ( I swear I was a teenager not that long ago) I escaped from a nursing home last year after being there for 5 years.
Happy to add new friends; all are welcome! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 pm
hi everyone!!!! xd
my name is sunshine, 32 years old... i origanally got into gaia as a part time stalker mom ninja to make sure my daughter stayed out of trouble but soon got into fights over whose turn it is to be online... I WON!!!

i heart being the mom! xd  

FN Ray of Sunshine

FN Ray of Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:16 pm
GreatUncleJim
Hi, all! I'm new,too. 'Big 6 - 0 next year n yeah I know how to work a computer. I used to design them.
On top of being old ( I swear I was a teenager not that long ago) I escaped from a nursing home last year after being there for 5 years.
Happy to add new friends; all are welcome! rofl

so we have an escapee.... i wonder if there is a REWARD?!?! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:23 pm
Hello...26 year old mom who got addicted to Gaia thanks to her little sisters.  

kagomikikyo

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

IguanArt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm
Greetings from Delaware, formerly home of tax free shopping, now the home of Joe Biden- your more than likely next VP. Oh, the tax free shopping still applies. I'm 51, teach HS art for 26 years and my students got me started nary on 3 y'ar ago on this dad blamed Gaia hoosie Ko-munity. It's been great fun and now MY kids are almost old enough to jump in too. It's gratifying knowing that there are LOTS of older Gaians, not just Gaians who've been on for awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Hi there! I am a 36 year old mom of 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl...2 teenagers, a pre teen and a 7 going on 17 year old....Lol  

ZPhantom

rezo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm
Hi....hello?......*turns up hearing aids*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:12 pm
ah yes, a sticky topic for introductions... *makes note not to be on Gaia with no brain cells* oh wait, that means I'd hardly ever be here! (ok so that is often teh case but who's counting)

Hai peeps! I said hi over here too >> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13552207 and filled out my infostuffs here >> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=40&t=22538#164187210 mrgreen  

Tirsden

repuswow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:49 pm
"picks up cane and shakes vigorously" I'm am Geezer hear me roar. Thank the (whatever ur diety is) for GGG. I need 2 talk 2 entities that r not chewing gum, have ipods stuck to the sides of their heads and r glued to MTV or some other mind numbing channel. Yes I am Mom of a pre teen and a teen. I love my girls w/all my heart but I need fellow cane carrying gaians bond with.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 am
hey whats up my name is michelle and im 24

i have been on gaia since 2003 :}

im looking to meet people my age+ or just mature minded people
cause im sick and tired of being told i dont belong on the forums ;/  

M56667

Aelita the Dark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:14 am
Hey there,
I'm Aelita, 22 and annoyed with all these cheeky young whippersnappers on this website... i was beginning to think that its only for 15's and under!

Oh and i like a good nap.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:53 am
And here I thought I was odd for being on Gaia at age 29.*LOL* Shows what I know. Not that I'm upset with being misinformed. biggrin

Ah, some place with people can relate to!  

Temperance-chan

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:41 am
hi! horangi here and i'm 23 years old and i'm new here in the geezers' guild! having fun!! woo hoo!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 am
Hi.^^

Blah blah blah it's nice to not be called a ***** for being 23 and using a site for teens or flirted with by a 12-year-old and then called old.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

shojo_Princess

Shy Hunter

9,625 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 am
Hello, every one! I just turned 29. I hate kids & refuse to have any, thus adding to the problem. I have fun kicking them out my store. I have no problems with people who have kids, just the ones who let them run around town with out manners, regards to the rules, peoples property or respect for thier elders while in public! ninja  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games