Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 pm
I looked into my dark crystal and gasped. "Cool! Its nearing its max....hahahah!" I laugh as i danced with the wind. "Now where should i go now?" I looked into my dark crystal to find a place with a bigger magical energy.

"Its weird, why the school's basement?" I simply shrugged it off and teleported there.

I landed with a THUD! and i could feel things falling down on me.

"DISPERSE!" I shouted and the objects where gone and piled into a neat order in a corner.

"Flame!" and blue flame orbs appeared floating in mid-air.

"This place is huge!" I gasped in utter amazement.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:53 pm
Suddenly the village burst into flames."How the hell....Did this happen"!!! Raiku said to himself as he brought out his sword. He could tell that this wasn't a natural fire so if he found the source of it and stopped them the fire would stop to. As he ran around he though to himself why and how he had got here.

He ran for a minute or so still wondering where he was until he found the source of the fire. It was a young boy who looked no more then the age of 12. How could he have set this he though while running toward him with a still curious face.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:59 pm
" dad were going to need your help with this girl do u think it be ok if can hang around the school?" i said look at my dad " yeah if i killed by the scarlet girl ... rember i'm a twin" he said " she not like that come on " suki said i wissulde for my broom and it came i got on suki tranform into her cat form and jump on the broom " see u there" he said and disapper and he reapper in the basement of the school " i think this is the right place" he said looking around " oop wrong spot " he telported out of the basment and landed at the entrace of the basment doors i got thee were my dad was " he office is this way" i said to him " do u think it's safe for me to be here darkfire?" he said to me " well if she doesn;t mistake u for meru then your good" i put a thumbs up " and thats spouse to help me how .." we started to walk to scarlet office  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 pm
Suddenly he dissapeared. Raiku grabed onto his trace of magic and teleported along with him. As soon as he did that he recognized the magic it was from the person he teleported along with earlier.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:04 pm
" i hope scrlet does get mad at me .." i said " u i hope she doesn;t kill me that girl scares me ..." he said " so wats your name?" suki said " my name is saru..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm
"What the hell! Who the heck are you?" I shouted when i saw a guy grabbing onto my shirt.

"Prison" The guy was engulfed with metal iron that formed around him. He was imprisoned.

"Now! Do you mid to tell me the details on why are you with me?"  

FirePhoenixa

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 pm
saru heard the comision and telported back to the basment " oh her again .." saru said a spell witch made the the inprosion disapper but not raiku" do u ever stop useing spells there useless agaast mine "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 pm
"hmmm! Speak for yourself." I calmly pointed at her foot. The spell she made backfired and caught her instead.

"Stop being such a busy body! I'm minding my own business so mind yours....Oh yeah! That spell that backfired on you causes 1/4 of your lifespan so I'll be taking it!' and with a flick of my finger, Suki dropped on the ground. I checked my dark crystal to see if the magical energy have reach its peak.."

"great! Its completely on its Max!" I glanced at the guy who was lying beside my feet "Hmmmmm! must be one of those dwellers whom got caught between the magical energy my dark crystal was gathering" I thought to myself.

I laughed happily. "Now its time t have some wonderful time!" Dark Sparks burst from the blue flame and engulfed the whole school. I teleported outside of the magical school and what a great sight to see. My dark crystal glowed.

"Devona Ice!" Spoke the the person within the dark crystal communication. "Are you done gathering magical energy?"

"Of course!"

"Then come back here!"

"What! Now? but I'm having a lot of fun playing with the students in this school"

"I didn't say you to leave the school, just come back cause I'll be giving you something as your reward for your hardwork"  

FirePhoenixa

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:38 pm
saru touch suki head and witch brought her back to life he grab suki and telported outside the school " maybe u should listen more i control dark and good maige so i'm alot more powrful then u " he said " oh wow wat happen" suki said i flu out there in my element fairy form saru took in alot of the dark chrstals maige makeing it weack " dad i r crazy!?" i said to him trying not to cry " if it means keep the u safe i geuss i am" he took in all the maige of the dark chrtals and he drop to the ground he was just laying there dead i brock down crying the dark chrtal just stop it wasn 't doing with anything the wind pick up ever element form around me and my dad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 pm
"my! my!" I simply said as i watch it from my dimensions portal.

"He really got it this time, that old man!......" I touched my dark crystal. "Good thing i made a copy with the extra energy.....after all who could have heard taking magic from a crystal would strengthen your power. Of course that would take your life." I laugh as the thought cross my mind. As i thought this people are really so much fun. They live short but they don't care about it. hahahaha  

FirePhoenixa

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:03 pm
my necklace glowed brightly i had a grept was siting on my knees beside my dad body" now i know u will never understand" my ings started to turn white the red fire that was around me and my father turn white my outfit change to white even my hair my eyes went sliver" your so cold hearted you will never under stand " i stood up i made my sword apper my hand had white fire and my sword was nothing but white fir around it as well i started to walk toward her without even doing anything a tree slammed ice like 10 feet away from the dark chistal" at the point i don't care wat happens to me" i had tears in my eyes tears were also running down my face i stab my sword in the dark christal it shatter into a million peaice the real christal shatter my necklace glowed brighter it made the exsplod from the dark chrital go inside when it was all in it my neck emerable shatter i took it off  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:05 pm
Everything happend so fast. Now Raiku was in the basment and some random guy had freed him. He stood up and dusted himself up and teleported to him. " Hey thanks for rescuing me".Raiku said to him. "Now do you mind telling me who you are". He said before noticing him fall to the ground. Raiku looked to see the guy who apperantly was a girl and a enraged dark fire stabbing the crystal.

He now knew who the guy that was laying down was. He started to shake him attempting to get him back up. He started to show some signs of life. Raiku leaned to him and told him that he was taking his daughter to the dance with a faint smile trying to get him to smile because then he would at least be able to live longer considering it would have taken some energy to do that.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 pm
i kept walking toward the ice when i got close eough i put my knife to her throat " leave and never return to this school if u do i will kill u with n o regret now leave"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 pm
"Such! vengeance" My eyes turned red, "but a crystal is just an item" I summoned the great dark chimera. "It only is used for a storage of a magical energy".

The chimera lunged at suki. "Rip her to pieces and make it splendidly marvelous!" He did so and suki held her sword to defend herself.

"Death is something you aren't afraid but didn't you know that i can control death as well."

I controlled Saru's body, "Now that he's soul is with the Goddess of death, the body is merely an empty shell, and its inviting me to use it as a tool.

I materialize a sword and put it on Saru's hand, and he drove it into Suki's heart when she was busy fighting the chimera.

I turned my back, "Make a feast out of her and make sure not even bones will be left and her magic shall be mine."

I gather Suki's magical energy and use it to fixed the dark crystal.

I then disappeared with an evil smile smeared on my face.  

FirePhoenixa

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:17 pm
" suki not that weack" when she had gatther up suki magie engery it didn't re to well aand the maige came out of her back into suki and ice reapper back were she left from " do u honestly think i'm going to let u kill one of my best friends that easy " suki wounds healed and she came back to life saru body drop to the ground again " and my father strong even after death " when i said that i apper at the girls face i held my sword up to her stomack and stab in her stomack" now u can go burn in hell " i said to her look at her with tears in my eyes my eyes were diffrent colors my eyes look soul  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games