Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:55 pm
Maralyn got Eric to a safe area. "Stay here. I'm going to look for survivors." She said patting his head, then leaving.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 pm
Seeing more ashes flowing through the air, Hazel glided around the trees, and saw a few survivors left now. She landed, and summoned her blade to chop a few trees down and use it for a camp fire.
She lit the logs, and sat beside it, as many children came to gather around and, started putting marshmellows on sticks and putting it near the fire.

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm
Kishiko was stunned by the sound of his voice. "You could've said something if you didn't want me to blow it up!" She got up abruptly and climbed out the window.

Ichiro was feeding his birds to reward him for their good job. He treated the wounds of those who got caught with the explosion. "What a mess."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:15 pm
Maralyn went over to Ichiro. "I know. I wanna call her something, but there's a child over there, so I won't." She said angerly, and pointing at Eric.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 pm
Zack looked at her surprised "really? did i not say Kishiko you cant blow up the school and then i got in a fight with myself remember?" he sighed madly "yu know what i dont care.....you did what you wanted to do and if it makes you happy then ill be happy" Zack hung his head and looked down

Eric was playing with a brick and making it float when Maralyn pointed at him "HIII!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 pm
Maralyn looked over at Eric with a smile. "Hi Eriiic!" She said waving then putting her angry face back on when she turned back to gaze at the Reck.

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:20 pm
Eric continued playing with the brick when she turned around "she's a nice lady" he said to what looked like himself but actually one of Eric's imagination people were beside him it was a demon who was taller then Zack with Eric on his shoulders the demon just continues to make the brick float making it look like eric was since no one could see him  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

Casey Aveine slowly and very unhappily removed one leg out of his car then the next one out his driver jet black car. He stared at the school and sighed.

" A School... Really.. Is this necessary.." he thought to himself as he picked his bag out of the car , then closed the door of the car.

His driver beeped at him as a signal of good bye, then drove off leaving him stand outside of the school.
He sighed heavily then began to walk to the building.

" Where to now...? " he said to himself quietly as he walked inside staring at the hallways and students walking passed him.

He was the only person wearing an all white trench coat with a black lining around the ends while wearing fish-nets under neath. It was noticable that he was a new student. He stood their waiting for someone to help him since he was too unintersted to try to find where he was to go.

silver_storm_misstress

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm
(( oh silver just to let you know that the school blew up xD ok ))

Ichiro looked at Eric. "How did he survive?!?" He examined the boy closely. "Hmmm...not even a scratch!"

Kishiko rolled her eyes. "You..." Her anger controlled her so much that she slapped Zack hard in the head. "You..." She was so angry that her voice was trembling "You always let...people push you around." She slapped him even harder on the head. "CAN'T YOU FORCE ME TO OBEY YOU FOR ONCE!" She stepped quickly out of the room with angry footsteps. He's weak. WEAK! Ace better not be weak like him!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 pm
Tsuna smiles at the rubble, showing his true nature "hehe.... haha... hahhahah!" he covers his head and walks over the rubble  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:03 am
Zack didnt say anything at all to her and after she left he didnt do anything he just sat there ignoring the pain in his head he thought and thought about it he was weak......he started thinking more into it and began to think that Kishiko deserved better then him

Eric noticed Ichiro was looking at him closly he waved "hi bird man!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 am
"Actually, I washed the scratches off his face." She said looking at the little boy. "But, how's he making the brick float?"

Mewkitty213

silver_storm_misstress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:53 pm
(( are you kidding me .... i was accepted to a rp that ...... grrr..... ok then thank you for saying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:12 pm
Seyn watch Tsuna. "Tsuna? Is something wrong?" She asked getting up and running over to follow him.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Tsuna looked back and saw that Seyn was running over his smile turned, and he was back to normal "Oh ha nothing...."

Kuhn slept soundly until he began to talk in his sleep "Ehhhhh... So painful...."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games