Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Erin nodded and looked at the ground. "I see a forest over there.... But I see a ghost town right next to it. Maybe we could sleep in one of those?" Erin said.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Austin looked at both "I vote forest, that town gives me the creeps." Hannah opened her eyes "I vote the forest. There could be a camera of sort in the town." She looked at Austin and smiled.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Erin nodded. "Alright." She said, angling her wings downward and landing in a tree. Blake, Jude, Aria, and Tomoyo did the same, Tomoyo getting on a different tree since she was worried about losing control.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Austin landed and laid Hannah down gently. He laid down beside her and puts an arm over her, keeping her warm. Hannah smiled and laid her head on his chest, slipping softly asleep.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Tomoyo smiled, then rubbed her temples. She was getting a headache, not a good sign. Jude looked at Tomoyo and grabbed her, holding her in his lap. "Jude.." She murmured. "Let me down." Jude shook his head and rocked her gently. Aria sighed and sat on the branch above Jude. "She still has that problem..." She said.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Hannah looked at Tomoyo "Jude I took this from Kazumi." She took out an injection tube "Suppose to help her go to sleep." She handed it to him "Just encase." Hannah laid back on Austin and drifted softly to sleep.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Jude nodded and took it from her. "Thanks." He said, smiling down at Tomoyo. He put the needle in her arm, making her cringe, then relax. "Thank you..." Tomoyo said before falling asleep. Jude smiled and kissed her forehead, leaning against the tree trunk. Aria smiled and looked at Jude, then Hannah, then stretched out over the branch.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Hannah smiled and snuggled close to Austin's side. He stroked her hair, as they both slipped sleep.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Aria looked at Jude, observing him. "What..?"
"Do you really love her?" She asked him,. Jude scoffed. "Of course I do." He said back. Aria frowned. "Good. Because if you do anything to hurt her, I'm going to take this foot and kick your a** so hard, your grandchildren will say ouch." She hissed. Jude nodded. "I understand." He said, holding Tomoyo close. Erin smiled and looked at the others. "Good night everyone." She said, pretending to go to sleep, but waiting for the others to go to sleep first.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Austin wrapped his arms around Hannah and trying to keep her warm. Hannah laid her head silently on his chest.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Jude smiled and fell asleep holding Tomoyo. Aria fell asleep on her branch, curling up into a ball, not afraid of losing her balance.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Hannah woke up and glanced around, it is too early. She laid back down and stretched feeling sleepy and groggy.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Aria woke up when she heard movement. 'Good morning.' She thought.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Hannah cuddled close to Austin, who was still asleep. She tried to go back to sleep, it is too cold.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Aria nodded. 'Yeah...' She thought, looking down at the ground.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games