Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm
"I'm helping Ms. Powers, but I'm freed halfway though the stuff in the main building so I get most of the night. " Avery said forking some steaming noodles. The sauce was steaming hot so it was a good day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit hesitated in his well mannered eating process to frown. He twirled his fork and sighed before resuming his lasagna. He'd pulled the bandages slightly off his chin and mouth for the occasion.
"The MacDougal sniped me." He admitted. "I have candy duty at math class until some poor schmoe relieves me, or the main building part ends."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 pm
((my costume is sort of a combination. Interested in hearing what it is?))

"Ah. I see. I thought so. I was worried it was one of those avant garde costumes that was supposed to represent something entirely different" Dr. Sullivan replied. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to borrow a labcoat from the doctor" he said and started leaving.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:04 pm
"But...don't you ...own one??" Ms. Powers petered off and shrugged as he walked away. Some people had a weird sense of humor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery took one of Whit's numerous cookies and bit in as she's finished with her pasta but felt like saving her bun and juice for last.
"What about you Maria?" she asked once she swallowed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The MacDougal stalked the hallways his cape twirling, monocle dangling respectably from a breast coat pocket. He had a cane and top hat as well. Completing his look of the English gentleman out for a stroll. No one dared to try and trick on the master of the Sensory Ira, like he couldn't see it coming. Hrmph.

-------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:25 pm
((fail i was grounded off the comep for the last few days >.< hope i didn't miss much))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 pm
(No worries! just tell where you left off!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm
Treya stood at the door listening to the announcements for what was to happen she wondered what she could be she had to get a costume fast or make one at least, after she heard the last of the announcements she hurried to wander somewhere else on the school ground so she could think of what she could do for a costume. After a second she thought of something she could do quickly she went to the green house that she had been to bafor and went inside, happy to see that the lights were out and no one was there at the moment  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 pm
Dr. Sullivan hadn't completely walked away. He turned to Ms. Powers. "No, I don't. I have a splash vest, but that's it" he said to her with a smile. He then continued on walking to the medical building. Dr. Sullivan didn't wear a lab coat while working and only wore his splash vest in cases where he knew he needed it. Dentistry was a messy occupation, but not too messy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 pm
"Ah...well then- good luck!" Ms Powers called out cheerily and tossed a wave as she wiggled her way down the hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The MacDougal meanwhile was on the hunt.

For Whit.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 pm
(( I want to know!

I'm don't have a costume yet, and the only thing on hand would be some sort of ninja outfit. Or my Taekwondo uniform, but I used that last year -w-

Lol, 'on the hunt' ))

Jordan wasn't really into the whole scaring thing, but she figured she'd best try. "Seems like you got the short end of the stick," she said to Whit.

Karley pulled at her cuff a bit and was looking back and forth a bit nervously. Okay, so, left...now left...another left...one more...HEY WAIT A SECOND. She stopped and looked around confusedly. Blinking a bit, she realized she was at the front entrance of the school. Is this- OF COURSE IT'S IT! NOW GO! And she began walking down, looking all around, since she'd never been there before.

Telemachus wasn't quite sure whether to be excited or scared. He went with neither, of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:22 pm
((Well I wore a dress suit with a gray shirt. I had a Darth Vader mask that I cut the helmet part off and put new elastic on. I wore that over my face. I wore an imitation biker hat that had fake silver hair in it on my head. I had an armband I made that said "SMILE OR BE DESTROYED" and on my head I had white cotton gloves. Occasionally I took the white gloves off and put latex gloves on. I called myself 'Oppression'))

"So where do we go first?" Spencer asked.

Dr. Sullivan got the labcoat from Dr. Stanfield and then went up to his own office to get some other stuff for his costume.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 pm
(I'm in the same spot wolfy! I thought I might use my lifeguard uniform but that's too easy, I have a funky hat I got the other day, and I'm really good at painting faces...I have my cat costume from last year too. ...Ideas?)

"Tell me about it" Whit said slurping down the last of his green drink and shoving in his last bite of cookie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speaking of..." Avery said and petered off, she looked to the door, where the MacDougal had made his entrance. He was obviously looking around. Smiling she thought this the perfect opportunity to practice something from the book Christopher had saved. She'd simply block Whit from The MacDougal's inner sight. Reaching over she tucked her fingers under the bandages on his wrist to touch his skin. "Hold still now" she said closing her eyes, the sparkles glinting against the black of her eyeshadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:27 pm
(( LOL Wish I could've seen that.

That reminded me, I was helping out with a Halloween party at my (Taekwondo) school, and there was just something funny about hearing 'Darth Vader, you can go behind Indiana Jones'

Wait... where's Spencer? ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:34 pm
Jordan had no idea what Avery was doing, but noticing that she must have noticed the MacDougal, she felt a kinda 'fight-or-flight'. Flight being in both senses of the word.

Telemachus left the building, and began walking down to meet Karley, since he knew she was there. He took a gummy frog out of his pocked and ripped its head off with his teeth.

Karley, seeing Telemachus, stopped like a deer in headlights. PERON! PERSON!!! Oh, wait, it's just him....just...HIM?!? OHMYGOD I FORGOT HIS NAME (( He never told you, silly Karley )) Ah...Ah...What were they saying?..WHAT DID THEY CALL HIM?!

Tele smiled all-to-cheerfully and waved.

Karley forced a smile that looked kind of like a grimace and tentatively raised her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:35 pm
((in the cafeteria I think...or where is everybody else?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:41 pm
When treya had made sure that no one was there she closed her eyes and stood still thinking and acting somewhat on instinct she allowed vines and flora that was around her snake and gently wrap around her under the clothes that she wore after awhile she slowly opened her eyes, carefully she took off what she was wearing and smiled, around her arms and legs were vines that coiled around thin and where certain spots were very thick wide leaves formed, around her waist a floral and still more leaves grew to gether to form something of a skirt, lastly she walked near some flowers and allowed them to coil and braid into her hair making it look wild but pretty once done she started to make her way back to the exit of the green house  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games