Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 pm
Amy looked up at the employees and sighed softly. "Yeah, I wish I could, but I only have one bottle."

Amy rolled her eyes at herself and then laughed. "Oh geez... But we have bottles here and I could just split this formula into two other bottles. The kitten I just fed could use some more formula, too. I was just going to tide the kittens over so they hopefully wouldn't whine as much or be uncomfortable, and then I was going to go back and feed them again."

She went over to the employees, explained the situation, and then walked back over to the counter with the two employees following her. They got some clean bottles and started dividing the formula up. Then, the employees got the other two kittens and started to feed them.

Amy sighed when all the whining stopped. Even Thistle relaxed in Kits' arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:43 pm
It was my pleasure, madame.

*listens and watches the interchange between Decorera and Colourmine. An amused expression even flickered across her face when Decorera was struggling to get out of the snowbank. It is quickly snuffed out. She nods to her mistress when Colour says it was time to go to the trolley*

Yes, mistress. *follows behind them*

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm
FireSpark
Daniel waved the comment away with a non-committal sigh.

"Meh, it's okay. I mean, I suppose I need someone for a soundboard. To see things from a different perspective. It used to be Dame, when or if she was ever around. Nothing against her mind you, in fact I think she was just the sort of person I needed, for that time of my re-development. She tended to keep me in line, keep me from getting to down on myself."

Daniel shook his head with a bit of a goofy laugh.

"Buuut, I've gone and strayed from the point again. Yes, I know what happened to my memory. No, I don't mind talking about it, but there is one thing I have to ask. Do you do well with secrets?"

Jessi nodded and smiled kindly. "Yeah, I do. A lot of people come in here and just find it easier to talk with me, a stranger, about some important things. I act as a soundboard a lot. I keep secrets all the time. Of course I will keep yours, too."

She tilted her head to the side slightly. "And you're sure you wouldn't feel more comfortable talking with Dame about this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 pm
*giggles* See, you shouldn't try to do everything by yourself. Especially when there are other people around willing to help. Not that I think many people would turn down the chance to hold those adorable kittens. Well, nobody who likes cats, that is.

*scratches Thistle's neck* I bet you're glad they're quiet now, aren't you?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Decorea takes Colourmine's elbow and offers his other to theinfinite.

"Wouldn't want to leave behind your other half." They go into the lounge and Dec gets them all hot drinks; getting their choices before he buys. He brings their drinks and his rum latte.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:52 pm
Bonnie parks the truck and walks into AS. She looks around the lobby for Dec but does not see him, so she heads into the pet area. The fox and red panda draped on her give out little barks of delight and run to explore. Bonnie sighes and goes after them, "You two!!! Get back here! Heal!"  

BonnieWeeLassie

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:53 pm
Kits Rose
*giggles* See, you shouldn't try to do everything by yourself. Especially when there are other people around willing to help. Not that I think many people would turn down the chance to hold those adorable kittens. Well, nobody who likes cats, that is.

*scratches Thistle's neck* I bet you're glad they're quiet now, aren't you?

Amy shrugged. "I just... It's natural for me to do things by myself. I'm used to it. It's much harder for me to think to ask for help."

Thistle looked up at Kits and her eyes closed slightly when Kits began to scratch her neck. A soft sighing sound was coming from her and her tail was wrapped around Kits' forearm.

EDIT: Amy looked up when she heard the small commotion near the entrance and smiled brightly when she saw Bonnie.

"Bonnie, hey! It's good to see you. Funny timing, though, since some employees and I are feeding the kittens and Kits and I were talking about how big the kittens have gotten on the formula you prescribed. How are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 pm
I know that. It's a habit you need to break, though. *nods*

*hearing somebody yell, she turns to find the source. She sees Bonnie yelling at two animals who are running from her* Hello, Bonnie! Don't worry, they're fine here. We have plenty of people to watch them. 3nodding

*looking offended, Smok walks out from the bath area. Seeing Kits holding Thistle, he squeaks happily and runs up to her, holding his wings out to dry them*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Jessi nodded and smiled kindly. "Yeah, I do. A lot of people come in here and just find it easier to talk with me, a stranger, about some important things. I act as a soundboard a lot. I keep secrets all the time. Of course I will keep yours, too."

She tilted her head to the side slightly. "And you're sure you wouldn't feel more comfortable talking with Dame about this?"

Daniel shook his head briefly.

"No, no. One of the reasons I was leaving the apartment that she so kindly allowed me to stay in, was that I felt a break away was needed. Maybe too much of a break away, which she promptly set me straight on. She's moving on to reclaiming her life. She made me realize it's time for me to do the same."

Daniel sat for a moment looking at his empty hands. He was about to let someone else in, and there was no telling how it would go, again. But as long as he didn't try to envision how it should go, it would be a step in the right direction.

"There are many things about me that defy explanation. Other things that seem to defy belief. To start with, the sole thing responsible for my memory block, is me. I did it to myself. Intentionally."

Daniel watched Jessi closely now. Watching, waiting. Trying to gauge how she was reacting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 pm
Jessi's eyes widened and she looked a little nervous. He had done it to himself? Seriously? Why? Did he do this normally? She tried to hold onto the fact that what she knew of him so far was all good.

"You did it to yourself? Why Daniel?"  

Jessi_Deramis

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 pm
Bonnie looked up, "Oh Amy! Hello! I was coming to pick up Dec from skiing. But it's so nice to see you!" She smiles, "So the kittens are doing well then? I'm so glad to hear it. Let me know when you need more formula ok?"

Her red panda comes back, obviously tired. She picks him up and draps him around her shoulders. The little gold fox scampers back and with a huge leap, for such a small creature, lands on Bonnie's head. Little puffs of wind spurt out from the fox.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 pm
After finishing her drink Sakura got up and looking at the time thought she had best get back home and finish some chores. She closed her sketchpad and then went on her way back home making a mental list of what chores she had to do  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:11 pm
Amy nodded and smiled. "They are doing great! They're not whining nearly as much anymore, and they're growing so fast! They're very playful. And, I will let you know when I need more formula. I'll probably get some when I come in next week. I'll be bringing the kittens and..."

She looked at Thistle and quickly decided not to say her name so she didn't know she'd be going to Bonnie's to get a check-up next week as well.

"and someone else in next week for check-ups."

When she saw the animal settle on Bonnie's head, her eyes became fixated on it. What was it?! Wind was coming out of it. Amy tried to control some of the wind that came out from the animal just to see if it was real wind. She tried to get some of the wind to move toward one of the play pens in the room.

"What animal is that on your head, Bonnie?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 pm
*On the trolley ride, they chatted about nothing in particular, pleasant small talk. She orders a warmed spiced rum and goes about stripping out of her skiing clothes, handing them to Fe as she spoke* dame has spoken of you as well, Decorera. You are a musician, am I right?

*she unbelts her purple coat, throwing the ends haphazardly to the side and then unbuttons it, sliding it off her shoulders as Fe catches it.* She will be starting at my school this week. *she then slips out of everything else*

*Now free of her large overcoat, warm baggy pants, gloves, earmuffs and snow shoes, she sits the snow shoes to the side of a high backed chair near the fire and sits down in it, crossing one leg over the other and waiting for her spiced rum. Her pondering gaze does not leave Decorera's form*

ColourMine

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 pm
Daniel ran a hand through his hair, stopping to scrub at the back of his head, letting a tense breath out as he did.

"Okay, another thing to know about me is that asking questions like 'why' or 'how', can make things complicated fast. But I'll try and be concise."

Daniel rolled his eyes as he thought on how to word what he wanted to say.

"There is...someone, who is looking for something. Something I only hold the knowledge of. And it is of such importance that they not gain this knowledge, that I apparently blanked all of my memories. To keep them from him. And then hid."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games