Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------ѕιхтн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire smiled when the boys expressed opposing ideas about their upcoming exams. She chuckled and glanced between the boys. They proceeded to the matter at hand, and Claire felt a little shift in the butterflies in her stomach. Colton said it was nothing crazy, then Connor started to ask something. However, the older twin cut off the younger and Claire made a face. She rested a hand on Connor's arm, because she knew that he hated being cut off by his brother. "July 15th? I'll be back from my trip by then. Rider and I are going to Malta this year. I'll ask my aunt, but I'm sure she'll let me go." She glanced over at Connor and said, "Who else is going to be at this party?"

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Colton smiled when Claire did, not noticing her unease at their mention of questions. Connor seemed to, however, as he lowered his head a bit and tilted it toward the girl, as if to be comforting. As the younger twin moved to speak, the older happily cut him off, asking with his own excitement. He didn't even notice Claire's hand going to rest protectively on Connor's arm. He did, however, hear that she'd be home in time to come, and that her aunt would likely let her go. "There'll be parents there the whole time, plus Aindy. Mhm. Lots of supervision, so she'll not be able to say no!" Colton beamed, proud of thinking up an argument for their friends to come.

Though Colton spoke first, Connor took the time to pull out a seemingly blank piece of cardstock and ran his fingertips over it. "Our guests shall be as follows, Rowan, Kenzie, Esther and Lydia, you of course, Saio, Minako and possibly her sisters, Kim and Kiley, Richard, and two of Bree's friends, Hikaru and Jillian." He tapped his fingers at the end, something he did each and every time he finished reading. He shuffled back in his bag and pulled out his brailler, reloading the page toward the end, and typed in another name. "And Aindriú as well. Our cousin will be in from uni that week, and will be staying at our house." Connor nodded, then removed the page, before adding in a different one with braille all across the page. Colton ran his hands through his hair and grinned, thinking of how to pull the conversation next. "Do say you'll come. Surely you can write your aunt and ask? It would be really nice to know you're coming to the party!" He smiled happily, eyes twinkling bright.

Summer II

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 90 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 195 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                    ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                    ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                    ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie hopped off the stool happy with his new house. He would have been happy anywhere but he was in the house his dad had been! He noticed his robe took on the Hufflepuff yellow and even his patch changed! So cool! He hugged several other badger buddies before taking a seat. It would be a bit before food as he had been among the first called. Hopefully, the sorting hat was right he liked friends.

[[[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]]]

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:30 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Яёsєяvё Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance took a seat and looked at the sorting taking place, Byuch following not far behind. Well, that wasn't too surprising, though he could have sworn that his friend would prefer to be left alone. Then again, he liked ot think that Byuch was getting friendlier, but that might have been wishful thinking. Chance at least clapped politely at everyone being sorted, and even refrained from pulling out his guitar to try and pluck out a tune. Instead, he pulled out a notebook instead and thrummed his fingers on the table, working on a poem and completely missing that Byuch had ducked under the table before some random first year hugged him. The preteen blinked in surprise, but shrugged it off and smiled at the kid instead before ducking his head to check on Byuch. "Not one word, Tree Trunk."

Chance repressed a snicker at his best friend's predicament and instead hummed an acknowledgement. "Wouldn't even think of it." He then sat back up and continued trying not to snicker while placing his guitar case in Byuch's seat. If he didn't, more than likely someone was going to steal it and then Byuch would really be annoyed.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Well, hope Byuch likes it down there, a lot of Hufflepuffs tend to be huggers...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gгεεκ HλlғϑϐlσσdFιгsτ Ψελг Hυғғlερυғғ

Theo grinned in delight when the hat spoke politely to him, saying he was warm and easy to like! That was so sweet! He walked over to his new table, the sea of yellow, the color itself bringing a sunny grin to his face. He sat with the other bundle of first years, watching as his cousin was sorted... to Gryffindor. So Galen and Aine were both in the red house, but it'd be alright. He'd make plenty of friends here, he already had a few! The Greek munched on a brownie from his bag, pushing his glasses up with his other hand. He didn't notice that he'd smudged a bit of chocolate on the lens, as his glasses were usually covered in some cooking ingredient. For now, he'd watch the sorting, maybe hope someone would talk to him, since he didn't want to interrupt anyone.

{{Open for Interaction}}
Lᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Θн, σн, σн Ƭгψ Σvεгψτнιπɢ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was enjoying seeing his fellow first years get sorted into their house. Didn't look like Ravenclaw had many.poor Ravenclaws He saw another boy that had been sorted with him sit and pull out a secret brownie. He had smudged his glasses with chocolate, that wasn't good. "Hey. You got something on your glasses" He quietly mentions to the boy. He was sure he had seen him before. Where was that? Perhaps he had another brownie.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Theo jumped a bit when someone sat next to him and spoke. He had something on his glasses? He ate the rest of his brownie, then licked his fingertips. "Wouldn't surprise me, honestly!" He laughed, slipping off his specs to wipe them clean with his robes. That was probably... good enough. He pushed them back on, nodding when his vision returned to clarity. "Thanks for that! My name's Theodotus, but it's Theo for short!" He grinned brightly, offering a small, wrapped bag with a brownie and a couple cookies to the other kid. "I made those myself, with a bit of help from my mum... but you can have them! I have lots extra!" He grinned, hoping this kid was anywhere near as hungry as he was. The train had been pretty fun, but now he was really hungry for dinner.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:58 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Second Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 12 years old...

Gertie had been thrilled when she got her ears pierced over the summer. She still had the very cute yellow studs in her ears. Now that she was headed back to school she was excited. She wanted to see friends and have fun. Though, she would still miss her mum just as much as she did the year before. She’d just have to write letters, lots of letters, just like last year. It would be great, Gertie was sure.

Taking a seat at her house table the second year was overjoyed to watch the sorting. She loved it even if she wasn’t the one being sorted. Gertie cheered and clapped for everyone as they were sorted. She didn’t care what house they landed in. There certainly were a lot of Hufflepuff and Gryffindor though. “There are so many badgers and lions this year.” She said brightly. One badger in particular was Theo, Aine’s brother. Gertie remembered him from the wand shop last year.

As the sorting went along Gertie heard a name that sounded familiar. It was a name in the S section… Stanford? Why did that sound familiar? The red haired girl couldn’t place it. The more she thought about it the more it hurt. Looking to Gabriella, Gertie found the girl familiar too. It was like she had a twin she didn’t know about. Some said everyone had a person in the world that looked similar to them. This was one of those moments. From a distance the first year looked similar… too similar.

Continuing to think on it, Gertie heard Gabriella sorted into Gryffindor. Perhaps she could have spoken to her if she’d been sorted into Hufflepuff. Now she’d just have to wait until she could hunt her down. Oh well, it would happen eventually. Gertie wasn’t going to let it bother her too much.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Hufflepuffs... Donella

OOC: ---

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:39 am
The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset

User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie had enjoied the Exploding Snap game on the train. After he got the hang of it he even won a game or two. He was pretty sure his mom would not want him playing games with exploding elements to it but that made it that much more awesome. He said goodbye to his Gryffindor buddies and went to the Hufflepuff table. Luckily he was there before the sorting. It was hard to belive this time last year he was up on that stool and the hat put him in the badger house.

He had been watching and noting this was quite the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor year, Ravenclaw was least popular this year. He broke the focus on sorting to see who all was nearby. Ther were two first years sharing baked goods one looking way to happy about everything, that made Charlie smirk. He was suprised to see Gertie and Donella sitting practically across for him. It almost made him feel silly. "Pst guys." He said getting Gerties attention. "Looks like we got so many new housemates! The common room is going ro be fuller!" Charlie said. First years ment eaiser ones to prank. Plenty of fart sounds and jump scares to be had, the common room was likely too quiet this summer.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:54 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie lit up happily when more secret brownies appeared courtsy of Theo. "I will definitely have one at least! Don't want to miss out on a little of everything at the feast. Especially if the have stuffing, that stuff is the best." Ferdie said. "I have a long name that I shorten too! My full first name is Ferdinand but I just go with Ferdie. Its a lot less formal and up tight. Usually its only my grandpa or on more formal occasions does my full first name get used." He munched on the secret brownie as they awaited the end of sorting and then the feast.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Theo grinned when the other kid happily decided to snack as well. It was always good to make people happy with food! Well, it was good to make them happy regardless, but Theo had figured out that food made the process go much smoother. He mentioned the feast, and the Greek nodded along. "Yes, that should happen right after the sorting is over. Apparently the tables will just magically fill up with food!" The other boy then mentioned his name was long, but he shortened it. Ferdinand did indeed sound rather formal. "My name's Greek. That's why it's different." He grinned brightly, ever proud of his heritage. After all, to deny him being Greek was to deny him being himself. "Βλέπετε, είμαι πολύ Έλληνας" He grinned, trying not to laugh as he let his second language roll out.

{{To Translate: "See, I am very Greek"}}
Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:47 am
Oh Mother, shelter, a mother is a shelter-
Oh Mother, shelter, Mother, shelter us...
From the wild winds howling!
Oh Father, shepherd, a father is a shepherd-
Oh Father, shepherd, Father shepherd us...
From the wild wolves howling!

User Image

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ second year │ halfblood

Donella was scowling as she watched the Sorting; she couldn't stand Madoc, and she wasn't very pleased that she'd now have to put up with both him and Treva. Although, admittedly, Treva had for the most part kept her distance. Still, she didn't notice whomever Gertie was so focused on, and was only broken out of her glaring by the appearance of Charlie, who seemed a little too happy about all their new housemates. "Fuller of people for you to harass," the blonde girl snorted in a mixture of exasperated amusement and disapproval. "Go easy on them, they're probably very nervous." Although the two boys sharing food looked quite comfortable already.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

Your cities are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Your highways are a wilderland;
Look upon your children!
Wandering in the wilderland...
Wandering in the wood, singing.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:03 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy's eyes snapped open when the hat called out Hufflepuff and a wide grin overtook her face. Of course, her brother was giving her a smug look from where he was sitting, but she didn't care. The yellow-clad table in the corner cheered loudly and Lizzy got up from the stool and made her way towards it even as her robes shifted its colour to match theirs, finding herself an empty corner to sit at. It was only after she'd made herself comfortable and the clapping had down that Lizzy realised that Lizzy was on her own at the Hufflepuff table and her sudden good mood died away. She gazed longingly at the Gryffindor table where both Gi and Drew sat before sighing and looking down at her own plate. She could feel her nails dig into her palms and she unclenched her hands immediately. At least they were in the same house together, and Gryffindor suited them both well. A small part of Lizzy wondered if they'd become closer and forget about her now, but Lizzy tried her hardest to ignore that. They didn't seem like the type to do that, but she'd thought the same before and she'd been left her behind. Surrounded by strangers talking and laughing together, Lizzy wanted nothing more than the night to finish and start fresh tomorrow morning. Having decided that she'd had enough, she'd zipped open her bag and pulled out a pencil and her worn sketchbook. At least she could pass the time doing something she liked instead of brooding silently.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe Hufflepuff tablexxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                            f e e l i n gxxmelancholicxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        open for interaction

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
                                                                Who am I with? Saio, other students
                                                                What am I doing? Watching the sorting
                                                                What am I thinking? There's a lot of new students this year...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Kazu entered the Great Hall and made a beeline for the table, having spent the train ride with Saio and debating about what house Tsubaki was going to be in. Kazu wasn't as knowledgeable about the younger girl, but he was pretty sure that they both came to a consensus about her being put in Slytherin. Which, taking a seat and watching the first years being sorted, it was surprisingly difficult to spot the young Japanese girl considering that there seemed to be a plethora of Asian kids this year. He vaguely wondered about it, and blinked when he noticed that a lot of them were going to Gryffindor. Hufflepuff was getting their fair share too, and he crossed his arms before glancing over to Saio. "Man, I thought that Slytherin usually gets a lot of first years every year. Right now they're pretty even with Ravenclaw I think."

At least when Tsubaki was sorted, Kazu clapped politely and looked back to Saio. "Well, I think she might be happy there. Unless there's something I missed and she's actually a really sweet girl under the prickles. Wonder how she'll get along with her housemates." Which then led to him wondering about how the Hufflepuff first years would behave. He glanced them over and realized that he and Saio had their work cut out for them in transporting them all up. "Actually, I'm wondering how the first years in our house will get along. Makes me glad that a lot of them are even-tempered."

OOC:

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

murruelecreuset

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games