Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:41 am
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
Genin / Kumogakure / Golden-eyed Imp / Kinmukugan / Ninjutsu / bloodline
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |

▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ *** ▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Yeah but my weapon isn't my most interesting thing in my arsenal. That title belongs to something else." She said her golden eyes gleaming as she smiled. Kusano noticed Dai's eye movement for a moment but decided against playing along outside the office of the raikage. "I hope so I heard they were pretty cheap in takumi. I also hope I can show you what my best hidden weapon is soon." She said with a wink as daitomi asked her squad if they'd want to go back and train until the office was less crowded.

One of Daitomi's students made a few butterflies or origami come to life and float up to her shoulders. "Whoa. how you do that?" Kusano asked looking carefully at the butterflies from the left and right. She didn't really know what to make of them if it was just a certain ninjutsu or a bloodline technique. Kusano came out of her trance when Yukari asked if she wanted to join them training. "Well would love to join, but I'd need two things first. One being my headband and the other being Dai's permission." She said looking to daitomi as she repeated, "Dai... Dai..." She put her hand to her chin perplexed like it didn't quite roll of her tongue well as she looked at daitomi. "Is Dai your full name or is it short for something?" She asked moving to the kage's door and knocking gently to see if either would answer.

| Chakra: 415 | 415 | Stamina: 205/205
| Ryo: 0 | AC: 0
| Kinmukugan Stage: Single (1) Ouroboros Ring
| Focal points: 0/2 for X posts

| Theme: Remedy |
| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |
| Technique used: |

| OOC: |

Sin Indulged by Desire

Haruhi000777

Codekasu

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:07 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kinpaku watched the boy rather carefully, with that smile upon her lips yet. He was processing the system of arguments, and of course, many would believe them to be quite valid, but as it was, Kinpaku didn't care to elaborate aloud. Myurai thought only of the village as she had. Daitomi was naive to a point that it had broken what she had with the woman before, and despite all she had seen from Wanryoku, it was difficult to appoint a man who had come blatantly from elsewhere and been allowed to integrate them into it all.

"I can explain those to you eventually, but I think it's time we let in the mobs, Kaileer," Kinpaku spoke rather simplistically, indicating the door. "I never planned to abandon you for the time being. You'll have to get used to the routine, political wheel and dealing is something you'll pick up." The raikage slid the chair from the desk, giving some light to the pool of water beneath. Rolling her fingers from one position to the next, she performed the water reflection clone technique. From the pool stepped a second Kinpaku.
"Write down everything that happens, and critique as you will." The clone nodded absently to the progenitor.

"See? Not abandoned." The clone spoke up, as Kinpaku slid into the water, disappearing through the tactic she had so often used.

(Real Kinpaku exits)
(Advisory clone stays)

Tao-Benshin

645/745 Chakra
640/640 Stamina

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:03 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai gave a thumbs up to Damien who chose for the group. "Fave spot it is then!" Dai closed her eye and remembered she was incapable of winking. "If I could wink, I would." She giggled lightly at her own joke before turning to Yukari. Who was still speaking to Shin. "Eventually you can, Yukari. Even cause massive explosions too. But we'll have to get your training up to that point." Dai watched as she crafted butterflies, which caused the jounin to smile warmly at her student. "Nah we gotta make those things you can arms and legs stronger to take on me eventually." Dai playful teased her student. Dai looked at Kusano as an invitation was extended to her.

She couldn't help but to raise her eyebrow at Ku as she said something else held the interesting title in her arsenal. Dai gleamed at Kusano's excitement over Yukari's technique. "It's a bloodline called Origami no Dara." Dai explained. "It's a bloodline that has control over paper. And transforms you into paper." Dai watched as the girl excepted the invite but required a few things first. A cool sensation fizzled across Dai's chest. Beneath the smooth looking skin, sat her ice seal that Myurai gave her. Word had traveled to the mountains that Myurai had become Konin. Dai rubbed her "skin" as the cool feeling continued to fizzle. ...I think he'll be there... The sensor would look at Kusano as she repeated her name a few times. Making mark that calling her Dai didn't seem right. Then asked the jounin if it was short for something or was just that. "Uh...it's short for Daitomi. But I prefer Dai." ...It's painful to hear anyone cal me Daitomi... Dai moved forward and softly grab Kusano's wrist, stopping her from knocking. "I have a friend that can help you with getting your headband. And I'd be delighted if you joined us in training. I'm sure he can appoint you to my squad too."

Dai turned to the rest of the group. Looking at Suzume first. "When you have time, we'll have to hang out and catch up." She looked at Shin. "It was so wonderful meeting you, Shin. Unfortunately, Yukari has to go to work now." She turned to her student's and smiled at them along with Kusano. "Ok, if we're all ready, Let's head out." Dai started down the stairs and headed outside. She waved to Samuru as she passed him. She lead the way to the temple within the village.

{exit to temple}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 765 / 765 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 10,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Haruhi000777

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:01 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι stared in silence again while Kinpaku created a clone from the pool of water behind her desk--my desk?-- and slipped into it herself, vanishing despite her words of reassurance. The clone echoed her a moment later. Clones were images of one self that lacked a mind, for the most part, and did as their creator told them. But they did have the well of knowledge of the shinobi; they just couldn't relay information to them. The whole situation was overwhelming, but it wasn't the time to let my emotions control me. I had to deal with the group of people outside, regardless of how much I lacked confidence. No, that wasn't right. I had plenty of confidence in myself. Maybe it was more a fear of what everyone else would think.
-----I turned away from the clone, more to avoid embarrassment than anything--which didn't really make sense because it was a clone. I closed my eyes briefly and took a deep breath, locking any of the intense emotions I felt away for the moment, and then made my way to the door. Before I reached it, there was a light knock, so I pulled it open carefully.
----Outside, I caught sight of Daitomi leaving. I guess she got impatient. Besides that, Suzume, her companion and son, the genin Damien, and two new faces stood outside. One of the girls, had vibrant purple hair and...ah... I kept my gaze on her face. She'd been the one to knock. The other, with darker hair and just a touch shorter than me--sigh--was showing Suzume's son paper butterflies I assumed she had made. Right. Where was I supposed to start? All of them had arrived after me, so I had no idea who was there first. "Sorry for the wait. All of you can come in, and whoever was here first can speak." I gestured back to the room behind me as an invitation, and turned away, heading to the desk again. There, I stood in front of it and waited.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Haruhi000777
xNew York Slavex
Codekasu
Kurai_wolf

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †
| If you speed through life you'll miss the little moments then you'll have regrets... |

Kusano kept thinking about the jounin's name for a moment, "daitomi huh... hmmm I'll think Tomi works better." She thought with a smile as daitomi caught her by the arm before she knocked. However in her thoughts she only seemed to knock with the other hand out of reflex really. "Oh really then I'll just follow yo-" Before she finished her statement to Daitomi the door opened with the new raikage going to his desk, "o-or that can happen." She said blinking a bit before gently getting out of Daitomi's grasp. "I'll catch up I promise." She said waving to daitomi her eyes briefly wandering a bit as daitomi left as she put on a grin.

Since Kusano was the one nearest to the door at the time she'd be the first one inside. However she was the second to last to arrive. As she walked in she took a bow to the new Raikage before speaking. "Congratulations on becoming the Raikage. Umm I'll be honest I wasn't the first here but I have the feeling my business isn't as important. I uh just need my headband." She said smiling and scratching her cheek as she bowed once more. "After that I am going to train with Daitomi's team, I'll send a written request in hopes join their squad later when your less busy." She finished with another bow. When she was given her headband she'd be off after daitomi, unless stopped for more of a chat.

(semi-exit)

| My eyes will make sure that I can see everything without regrets. Free as the wind. |

| OOC: conflicting posts gonk , I hope this works sorry for the semi exit if you don't need kusano anymore then she exited if you want to talk more with her you just continue like she didn't leave and I'll continue Tao.|

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

((Sorry, a lot was happening so it was hard to keep straight, and I missed a couple details. He was going to ask a couple questions, but I post quickly, so you won't be long.))

-----тhe first to enter was the purple-haired girl with an uncomfortable amount of cleavage. It... was hard not to stare for the shear fact of its presence, so I locked my gaze on hers to avoid discomfort. She wasn't the first there, but she was after a headband. If someone else was reporting anything, they would be longer, so it was best to get the newcomer out of the way. First though... "How about a name?" I gave her a small smirk before turning away to retrieve a headband from the hole I'd always seen Kinpaku get them. "I've been away for a couple of months in Kirigakure, so there are a lot of new faces I don't recognize. I'd like to get to know everyone before I make any calls." That and I wanted to feel approachable. Both Kinpaku and the Mizukage, though it was perhaps because I didn't know either well, were intimidating beings. Which was well and good that they were; the village needed a strong leader--another reason to question why I was stuck in this situation. But I wanted to train and fight beside the shinobi of the village. It was just where I was most comfortable. I approached the girl again, though I didn't hand out the headband quite yet. "Tell me a bit about yourself."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Haruhi000777
xNew York Slavex
Codekasu
Kurai_wolf

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †

Kusano face palmed realizing she didn't introduce herself, "Right sorry. I'm Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha, born to the mugen clan though raised in an orphanage. I don't know much about my family in general as a family but I studied up on what my eyes can do." She said pointing at her eyes to show the permanent stage one kinmukugan, the golden eye bloodline with a single ouroboros mark around the iris. "Age eighteen, I prefer to live life without regrets and do things most people only had crazy dreams about using a bucket list I have in a scroll." She said patting her list, before continuing on with her introduction. "As such I am prone to harmless mischief so if you fall asleep around me and let your guard down chances are you'll wake up looking like a panda with ink marks on your face." She said with a smile that said she was being honest. When she did finish she put down the heavy iron fan she carried as a weapon while keeping her right hand on the fan.

| OOC: sorry I'm bouncing between a hoard of family and posting

Sin Indulged by Desire

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image

((You don't have to apologize. =P))

-----нer enthusiasm was a welcome change from the regular rabble I came across. Not that I was much better, everyone was always so serious. Yes, it was a serious profession we lived and these were dangerous times with the UHV right around the corner, but because of that, life was too short to spend every moment worrying. Of course, her being older than I was made the position I was in even more awkward. I probably wasn't going to get much taller, sadly, but my face still showed my age. In complete honesty, I was one of the youngest shinobi in the village. I grinned at her again. "Kaileer Cein'lys, since I can't say we've met before." Finally, I held out the headband to her. "Well, Kusano, I'm honored to welcome you to Kumogakure. With this headband, you're given permission to begin training and take on small tasks around the village. If you're ever looking for anything larger, or to travel outside of the village, report to me and I'll see what I can do."
-----Satisfied with my introduction, and with the headband handed off, I leaned back against the desk. "You're dismissed, if there's nothing else."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Haruhi000777
xNew York Slavex
Codekasu
Kurai_wolf

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:18 pm
Kurai_wolf
User Image

Kusano Asuka Kuzunoha †

Kusano gently took the headband and fasten it to her waist instead of on her head. With a gently bow of her head she spoke, "Thank you Raikage Kaileer. I do my best not to disappoint you." She said lifting her head and picking up the heavy fan and began to walk her way out. When she was out of the office she picked up speed rushing to find daitomi before she got lost. Her hands making sure she had her fan tight so it would drop out of her hands and wreck something if it feel.

[exit]

| OOC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [395/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A simple nod was given as Dai explained their bloodline to Kusano. Yuka waved her hands with a yeah yeah expression as the women teased her. With the group leaving she lightly turned to see the Raikage opening the door to let them in. Taking in mental note's on the new Raikage ....Kaileer was it. Standing still she watched Kusano walk in then out leaving to meet up with the other's. It was amazing how quick that was leaving the teen stunned. " Miss Suzume will you inform the Raikage that my team and I will be back to see him later please, I have to hurry and catch up to the others so bye bye." Yuka said turning around with a wave and rushed down the hall leaving her butterflies behind.

[Exit]

Jutsu used

Haruhi000777

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

Tao-Benshin

Fight for a better future

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:00 pm
Suzume Kinjo
Jounin ~ Kumogakure ~ Wind & Water ~ AC: 24,450
Bukijutsu Specialist ~ Chakra: 595 ~ Stamina: 495
With son Shin'ichi Kinjo & loyal German Shepherd Cloud

User Image User Image

As far as Kusano went with wanting to tell her story, Suzume gave a nod to indicate that would be alright. "I think my son would like that. My name is Suzume Kinjo, and my son's name is Shin'ichi Kinjo." she had been aware that they hadn't given her a proper introduction so she had intended to rectify that.

As far as Kinpaku's retirement went, she knew Dai was right and that it wouldn't be the end of the world but it still felt like the end of something. For the most part she was quiet, listening as Dai and Kusano conversed about the well endowed shinobi's weapon and such. Things were taking so long that Dai had decided to take her team and come back later. "We will definitely catch up later. See you." As for Yukari requesting that she inform the Raikage that Dai's team wanted to meet with him, she gave a nod to that as well and said "Alright."

Meanwhile, Shin'ichi had been having fun watching Yukari's trick. He had been curious to see what she would do with those pieces of paper. When he saw the butterflies appear over her shoulders and they looked like they were made of paper, his eyes widened and his smile grew very wide. "Wow! That's amazing! How'd you do that?" Before he could see more tricks though, Dai had announced that they had to go and Yukari had to go work. He frowned some, disappointed that his new playmate had to leave so soon but he nodded and said "Okay. It was nice to meet you too Miss Imatokai."

It seemed though that after Dai's team was off to train, the Raikage had opened the door and was ready to talk to people. Well, she assumed this man was the new Raikage from his words. She'd let Kusano go first to get her headband, waiting patiently until she was finished speaking with the Raikage and had exited the office.

After that, she entered the office with Cloud and Shin'ichi, giving the man a bow which her son mimicked as she said "You are the new Raikage, Kaileer Cein'lys yes? My name is Suzume Kinjo, this is my son Shin'ichi Kinjo and my canine companion Cloud."

Hearing himself being introduced, the little blonde boy made sure to bow as he said "It's nice to meet you Mister Raikage." That was important, the Raikage of the village liked to be addressed formally unless told otherwise according to her mother.

As for Cloud, he would give a nod and say "Good to meet you. Good luck." Of course he said the last part with a grin, intending to mess with the new Raikage a little without crossing a line.

"I have been away from my post for quite some time. I apologize for doing so without informing anyone but I never defected. I would like to return as and serve as a shinobi as I have before with my former rank intact if possible." Hopefully she would retain her status as Jounin, the only way she could see it lost was as a penalty for leaving her post.

((OOC smile )

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Tao-Benshin

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

-----нeh... I needed the wish of good luck. I gave the dog a small smirk in response, which broadened to a smile when I turned my gaze to the blonde haired boy. I'd never been particularly good with kids, though that was mostly thanks to my short temper. Suzume's son seemed pretty well behaved, though, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. "You can call me Kaileer. It's shorter." Besides, I still needed to get used to the formality. That's where my want to be thought of as an equal came into play.
-----With an awkward shrug, I looked back at Suzume. Passed her, the dark-haired girl had vanished, apparently with Dai in growing impatient. Damien still hadn't made a move to enter or leave. But our first encounter hadn't exactly been the best. "We've met before...sort of, back when I was still a genin. It was brief, so it's no big deal if you don't remember." That had been with... Kazumi's younger brother... Both of whom had perished during the attack. What had been his name? I'd never bothered to ask.
-----I blinked realizing I'd zoned out for a few seconds and my smile had faded. I shook my head to play it off, and to clear my thoughts, focusing on the older woman again. "I haven't been in the village for the past few months, in Kirigakure as an ambassador. I got caught up in a UHV attack there." If you could call it that. I crossed my arms. "So if you've been gone, I wasn't aware. As far as I'm concerned, the rank is still yours."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Haruhi000777
xNew York Slavex

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:45 pm
Suzume Kinjo

User Image User Image

"Yes Mister Kaileer." was the boy's immediate response, his manners making his mother proud and her fingers brushing over his hair again.

Suzume hadn't realized that they had met before, although if it was only the one time then that would explain why she hadn't remembered him. "I see." was her reply, deciding not to worry about it since he didn't seem concerned. She glanced over to the Kinpaku clone, wondering if it was the real her and if she would say anything.

Glad that she could simply return to her duty with no penalties, the red head gave a nod and said "Thank you Kaileer. Then if there is nothing else that needs to be brought up, I shall see if I can return to my old apartment as well and return to my duties." At this rate all she could afford was her old apartment and it would do until she could upgrade into something a bit bigger for the three of them.

((OOC smile )

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image

-----ι smiled reflexively at Suzume's son again, and shook my head at the woman's words. "We've had a flood of new genin. Once I get to know them a bit better, I may be assigning a couple to a squad with you. Is that alright?" There were five Hattori siblings that I'd counted, following Myurai around, and he couldn't effectively handle them all. Once I could get a better idea of what all of the genin were like, I could organize them into squads to send for different missions. Or, at least, that was my idea. Whether or not it would come to realization was a completely different matter. "That's all I have, though. You're dismissed. If you need anything, I'll probably be either here or the dojo." I still needed to become much stronger if I was going to prove myself capable of this position.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Haruhi000777
xNew York Slavex

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:28 pm
Suzume Kinjo

User Image User Image

Assigned a squad, that could turn out to be good or bad depending but Suzume figured she would just roll with the punches as they came. "Very well. And Daitomi Imatokai's squad was here to see you but they will be back later." said Suzume, bowing to the new Raikage before she, Shin'ichi and Cloud exited his office and the building.

She'd go back to the cart and lift her son into it, then she would untie it before she, Cloud and her son would be off to check on the apartment.

((Exit))

((OOC smile )

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games