Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:36 pm
Kyo sat up and leaned against the wall, checking in his pants and grumbled more, he was so bruised down there, he curled up tight to grumble to himself. "Can I paint your horns?" He asked, crossing his arms and rollling his eyes but nodding he wouldn't bite Haki's horns again. "I won't bite your horns if you don't ever knee me in my balls again! That hurt!" He grumped and tried to stick one of the pieces back into Haki's horn, letting go and it stayed for a bit then fell back out. "What about glue...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ |_______ : : : : ]

"NO!" Haki snapped then slapped Kyo's hands away, glowering at him "You can't paint my horns and stop touching them! The slivers aren't just going to fit back in! Just throw them away or something..." he said, moving to sit cross legged as he spoke "And you deserved it. I told you to let go. You didn't. So there. I won't knee you if you don't do stuff like that." he agreed, putting his hands on his ankles.

What is the 'world'? What is 'self'? What is 'family'?
All I know...is I have nothing to fight for.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 pm
Kyo pulled his hands away and picked the pieces up and stuffed it into his pocket, he'd find glue later, maybe super glue since it was clear. "Fine! Hmph, brat!" He wondered if the dojo had glue somewhere then smirked and looked back to Haki. "I know! Ducttape! It fixes everything right?" He smiled big and got up in a victorious stance, legs spread and hands on hips.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Honestly, these boys were so loud and they could just not get along. Sure, Kyo's social skills were abhorrent but Haki didn't get the hint that fighting with the red head wouldn't help matters. At least the fight got their minds off how a woman's body worked and how babies were born. As she watched them fight and bicker, she had decided to just let it proceed and step in only if it got too out of control. While there was some chipping of Haki's horns and shots to the crotch, it didn't get too bad.

Still, it seemed as if Kyo was off on his own strange and slightly idiotic tangent. What did her father used to do to get her attention? Giving it a moment's though, Suzume quickly came upon the memory. Since Kyo really was not much taller standing, the red head had to sit up a bit more on her knees and reach for the male. She poked him right between the eyes, not too hard of course but enough to get his attention.

"Kyo, you can't just fix horns with duct tape. It's like if you chip a tooth, you don't just duct tape the chipped part back on, it just doesn't work like that. Further more, you can't just go around biting or touching people unless you get their permission, otherwise you get punched in the crotch. And when a person tells you to stop just as Haki did, then you stop. Or you get punched in the crotch. I'm fairly certain this isn't the first time this has happened. So please learn these lessons quickly before your genitals take so much damage that they rupture."

Turning her attention to Haki she said "Will you be okay? Do you need anything?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image

Gaping open mouthed at Kyo, Haki wasn't sure what to say. Thankfully, Suzume stepped in and explained everything "Ah, I'm fine....I..." he looked at Kyo again and then started to laugh "Duct tape...you're...Ahahahaha!" he couldn't help but laugh. He'd honestly thought Kyo's actions were just...an act but now...He's really not very smart at all... he just sat on the floor laughing for a bit, unable to stop as he tried to think of something to say. Not finding anything to say, he put his fist to his mouth and held it there, trying to stop his laughter from bubbling up "You're kind of stupid, Kyo." he finally said, grinning like a fox "I'm fine, Suzume. Its like you said....there's nothing I can do for it...cept wait for the dents and chips to grow out." he said quietly, still grinning.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm
Kyo's smile slowly went into a frown as both spoke, he felt like crying now cause Haki was making fun of him. He finally stomped out mad. "Whatever! Just trying to help!" He got outside and plopped by a tree, mad like a tomato and his hair. He wouldn't let him see how embarrassed he was and see him cry. "Stupid Haki! I was just trying to help! Stupid Suzume! My idea was perfect!"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Seeing Kyo storm out angry was one of the last things that Suzume had expected to see. She'd expected him to get angry and say something in retaliation. Perhaps this was for the best though, to separate both of the boys for a little bit. "Well, I'm glad your okay Haki, but it seems Kyo is upset." sighed the red head. Honestly, were all boys difficult at this age? "You should give him some space... would you like to train or something? While we let Kyo cool off and we wait for your mom to be finished with that meeting?"

Still, she did not want to risk Kyo going off on his own to try and track Sypher down. Standing up, she made the necessary hand seal and summoned another clone. That clone would exit the dojo and merely stand next to the building, keeping an eye on Kyo but not seeing if he was crying or not. The clone would just let him be until he moved or wished to talk.

Techniques Used: Shadow Clone, B-Rank

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

I'm a cry baby and he's sensitive. Girly boy. Haki thought but didn't say anything as Kyo left. Looking at Suzume, he shook his head "I'm going to go explore the village." he replied, standing and pulling at his sleeves "I haven't seen much of it...so I want to explore a bit. Thank you though..." he bowed a little and started for the door "I'll be wandering around...but I won't run away from the meeting...I just want to explore." he said, pausing to shuffle his feet.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 pm
Kyo was mulling over wether or not he was smart, Doki said he was pretty much but she was....erm...not so...smart. He whined a bit and stood up, he clenched his hands and finally came to a decision he'd show Haki he was smart! He walked back in, hearing haki was going to explore and smiled big, opening the sliding door and hugging Haki tightly to him. "The smart Kyoishi can help you not get lost around the village! Call it bonding time!" He hugged tight but was careful of Haki's horns, he could prove he was smarter than Haki!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Patrol the village!
Sukai entered the Academy looking around, everything seemed normal, her eyes went to Kyo, loud as ever. He was talking to a little Oni. The Sage chuckled lightly, waving to the two and Suzume before turning and continuing her patrol.

((00c: Lol his horn broke? xD Suki can fix it! Teehee~))

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Suddenly getting hugged by Kyo was unsettling especially from behind and Haki froze up "Uck! I-Its ok." he managed then just sighed. He was starting to learn that Kyo was very stubborn "Fine..." he sighed and wiggled free of Kyo's hug, sticking his hands in his pockets. He nibbled his bottom lip and then bowed a little "Thank you."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:57 pm
Kyoishi smiled and grabbed Haki's hand to drag away happily, nothing got past his stubborness except Dai and Sypher. "I'll show you the cool places first! Like um...I know! The hotsprings! You haven't been there have you?" He stopped and turned back to Haki to wait for a answer. He wanted to show him where the kid could relax. "How about we count it as your first mission? Shinobi have to patrol the village once in awhile to keep out bad people and it's a good start as a genin!" He was also trying to make up for chipping his horn.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Explore the village, that sounded nice. No way that the other could get in trouble with that. "Alright. I know you won't run away, so feel feel to explore as much as you like." That was when Kyo decided to come in, hugging Haki and volunteering to show him around the village. Hopefully when they explored, they would not go by the temple while Kinpaku was still in a meeting with Sypher.

It was easy to spot Sukai when she came to the dojo, Suzume returned the wave before she left. "Alright, you two behave while you're out exploring the village. And if you two happen to stumble upon where Kinpaku is having her meeting and it's still going on, do not interrupt, okay?" Then looking to Haki, she smiled before saying "And Haki, if you want lessons in the Kiss of Flesh and Steel style, feel free to seek me out for lessons. I'll soon be a master of the style, after all."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

Haki sighed and let himself be dragged along by Haki, glancing back at Suzume "Uh huh..." he replied then looked back to Kyo "I don't mind...I just want to know more about this place." he replied not trying to pull his hand free of Kyo's this time. Maybe they could go from arguing to actual friends. But Kyo had better make it a good tour "The hot springs sounds good."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm
Kyoishi smiled and nodded, pulling Haki along and rambling about how great Kumo was and sometimes adding in perks on how great himself was and a bit of bragging.
[/exit]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games