Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:34 pm
The Hokage sighed and rubbed her forehead. "That group is full of the stubborn one's..." She said, then pulled out a folder, which assumingly had nothing to do with them. "You have your orders...I expect you to head out and meet up with the other villages gathering teams as soon as possible. You will be given the exact location when your ready to leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:03 pm
After a while Zane made it outside, his victory was short-lived however when he began falling down the stairs. "SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!" He shouted as he fell down the stairs, falling onto his face at the bottom. "I'm okay!" He yelled at the top, flashing a thumbs up.

Yumi said a quick "excuse me" and headed out to make sure Zane was hurt or dead. She came out in time to see him flash a thumbs up. She sighed and headed down the stairs to help the idiot onto his feet.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 pm
"Yes, Hokage-sama," Tayu said, turning to leave the office. Hearing Zane fall and his subsequent yell, she groaned and dropped her head into one hand. "Geez, he's such a stubborn idiot," she muttered to herself.

Kin bowed to the Hokage and put a hand on Tayu's unoccupied shoulder. "Come on, Tayu," she whispered. "Let's go home and get ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 am
Giving a bow to the Hokage Kohane turned and walked out of the room in time to hear Zane fall down the stairs. Walking behind Yumi the Sanin stopped by to look at zane as she stood there. "Don't join this mission Zane" Kohane said simply as she kneeled down to look at him. "Your barely able to move as is and even if your stubborn you won't be anything more then a hindrance" Kohane told him staring at him as she crouched down to look him in the eyes. "We already lost one person to carelessness" she reminded him as she stood up and turned to walk away.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 pm
"You worry about you and let me worry about me, besides, Seito has the Sharingan and Rinnegan." Zane said simply as Yumi helped him to his feet. "You'll see." Zane said with a determined fire in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:58 pm
Stopping as Zane said that Kohane stood there for a moment before turning around suddenly her hand coming across his face the sound of her palm hitting his cheek filled the air. Her slap had held no more strength behind it then a normal one as the young sannin watched Zane tears welling up in her eyes. "Who do you think it is that worries about you ever mission that we go on. When you and the others come back in tatters from unnecessary risks you took to complete a mission. Who is it that patches you guys up time and time again only to watch you get injured even worse the next time" She said tears slowly rolling down her face as she looked at him. His words had hurt what little he had said and her emotions had gotten the best of her as she turned around and started walking off trying to wipe the tears that had started to flow from her eyes.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 pm
Zane sighed and said nothing, opting to limp off back to his place where he could be alone with himself. Yumi noticed this and decided to leave Zane alone for the time being. Slowly, he made his way back home and once he made it to his room, he fell on his bed, too tired to think or feel anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm
Shiningdragon21

((He's already back at his house/apartment that I never properly described in detail. sweatdrop ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 am
"Kita, go with Mom," Tayu said quietly to the bird on her shoulder, reaching up to move him from his perch. The bird looked at her with some measure of concern, but he allowed himself to be switched from one ninja to the other. "I'll catch up in a few minutes." She walked up to Kikou and tapped his shoulder. "Kikou-kun? Could I talk to you for a bit?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:21 am
"Um what is it Tayu?" he looked over to her when she tapped his shoulder  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 am
Tayu looked around at the office, then back at Kikou. "Come to the Hokage Rock with me for a bit? I want to talk to you alone. Please?" she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm
((Would someone quote me when we make the timeskip? I'm going to be busy for a little while.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm
Kikou nodded "Alright" he started to walk there with Her "If you don't mind my I ask what this is about?"  

Xistund

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces