Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 am
lol. well... still... that's kinda my point. you only have one thing... we need to be able to do more than just that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 am
Don't worry dready. once I get some more of my custom jutsu accepted I can start making barrier seals, armor-ish seals, seals to store a crapload of stuff and jutsu. the works. xD.

I'm definitely going to pick water and wind for my chakra elements. It's the most versatile combo. ._.  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 am
dreadno: "never underestimate the excellent placing of high explosives. For this has changed the world more then any words ever have"

you guys have a pm system right? Well start sending pms and s**t and organize everything  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:59 am
just so everyone is aware. if you get caught in my sword's genjutsu that's all senses you lose. technically controll them... but atm i dont control the sword. so i'm leaving it as all senses become lost.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:29 am
dreadno
just so everyone is aware. if you get caught in my sword's genjutsu that's all senses you lose. technically controll them... but atm i dont control the sword. so i'm leaving it as all senses become lost.
really? you got that approved? but isnt it started through sight? thats kinda cool

and can we all keep some semblence of the post order? thanks

me
james
gan (if he shows up)
lucas
desin
manfreed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:34 am
Yo-ko
dreadno
really? you got that approved? but isnt it started through sight? thats kinda cool

and can we all keep some semblence of the post order? thanks

me
james
gan (if he shows up)
lucas
desin
manfreed

it was approved because it's my weapon and it's not targetable. it drains chakra like mad. and you kai it away and only get back into it if you see the blade again. (yes it's started through sight but targets all senses. creates a whole new world. even affects sensors when fully taken out. which is what it is now.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 pm
well thats kinda a cool technique then.... smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 pm
well... like you said. you need to be able to control your opponent's chakra. what better way than a genjutsu that keeps coming back?  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 pm
dreadno
that's partly because no one took the initiative to organize anything with other ooc... well... not entirely true. just none came up with something that would implement the entire group in an effective assault or counter assault. it usually just happens to involve small groups that end up having ideas that will clash. look at manfread. not a bad idea... but he neglected things. and i'm paying for it.

Cause I totally didn't have a plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:23 pm
Winterwolf78
dreadno
that's partly because no one took the initiative to organize anything with other ooc... well... not entirely true. just none came up with something that would implement the entire group in an effective assault or counter assault. it usually just happens to involve small groups that end up having ideas that will clash. look at manfread. not a bad idea... but he neglected things. and i'm paying for it.

i was excusing you as you were the only one. mind i dont know how many people were told they were to be a part of it... tanki didn't know... that's for sure.  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 pm
dreadno
Winterwolf78
dreadno

i was excusing you as you were the only one. mind i dont know how many people were told they were to be a part of it... tanki didn't know... that's for sure.

I told everyone with close combat to back Sanshi occ in the thread. That would be fricking Tanki, Shiki and Manfread but not a single person listened. I can't help that everyone wants to go charging into combat.

Suna sucks at teamwork because Suna cannot into reading comprehension/ in character listening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm
fair enough. and i've been on your end too dude... when we were invading the genjutsu forest temple fort whatever thing... i would put in ideas... and be ignored... i was basically dragged through it.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Looking back I screwed up. Thought the plan fell apart when gan couldn't use wind in his transformed state... that was my bad. but i just though closing the distance would have worked when the other genin disappeared..... ANIKI FORGIVE ME, *sliding grovel* i'm just a weak genin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
i'm just a weak genin

Says the man who charged into about 100 enemy with the new emo kid.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:09 pm
what can i say it SEEMED like a good idea at the time. i wasn't alone i had 'emo kid' with me...i think. besided i was never known for my good ideas  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games