Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase sighed in relief, having been saved by the news to move to the carriages. He didn't exactly know why he didn't share how the Hufflepuff blonde kept popping up in his thoughts, perhaps concern or worry? Too much, too much, think about something else. Like his classes, his new schedule, etc. Or carriages. Half-dragged by Kat and half-dragging himself, he went over to the carriages, pulled by the thestrals he couldn't see.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A little moment of solitude interrupted by Heather's boyfriend. At least she wasn't entirely alone like Sun was. He sighed, then smiled as best he could. "Sure, I'd love to," he said. The energy in his voice seemed forced, but his act was hopefully convincing enough. Well, he had to be grateful to have others to sit with in the carriages, since he had no other friends.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ugh, why am I so bloody... why am I suddenly like this around her?'
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien took Eliora's hand, offering her a smile and a polite nod. Dom missed his company? That was an odd thing to say... they were mates, but he couldn't say he wasn't surprised to hear that the boy had missed him. It seemed so out of character. After the brief exchange, he followed after Nell and Marina, Dominic dragging the girl along after them. He stopped short when they reached the carriages, not sure of what to do. He didn't want to intrude if Nell and Marina wanted to talk, and their somewhat abrupt departure, not waiting for them, suggested that perhaps they did... Damien noticed Marina making a petting motion towards nothing, and gritted his teeth. She could see the threstals. She'd seen someone die. That was horrid. He sighed, and decided to follow after her. He climbed in the same carriage as the two girls, glancing back to see if his housemates were following them.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, good, she's here!'
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving

User Image

Ada listened to the conversation between Michelle and the older boy, not really following any of it. She didn't say a word; she was too intimidated by Ronyo. She'd noticed him around campus over the last couple of years, just watching people... rather like she did. He cut a rather imposing figure. No surprise that he was head boy this year. When he turned to her, she squeaked, and then blushed scarlet at herself for doing so. What a ridiculous habit. "Tha-thank you, Ronyo, erm, I uh... I'm sure, I won't eh, need... need anything. Erm... I do, I do have Michelle, af-after all..." She blushed harder. It'd been a while since she'd gotten so flustered... how annoying.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image
GryffindorSecond YearChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy smiled even bigger when Alaric said he was trying out for the team. "What spot are you trying for?" he asked. He loved talking about Quidditch! He had brought his Nimbus 3000 from home (before he was adopted...) and was ready to fly on it, rather than a horrible school broom.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Miss Moony's Mind Melt:}{To Kai}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Headachy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

When Cersei hung onto him, Sam quirked his eyebrow. He was starting to understand women a little better, what with the discovery that Remy had liked him. Now he understood the tension between her and his girlfriend and he understood the signs Cersei was giving him. Sam glanced around and spotted Chase, Katrina and Ariana headed towards a carriage. "They're over there," he said, indicating the band. "Let's go." Sam headed towards them at a trotting speed. "Hey! Kat, Ari, Chase! Wait up."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather eyed her boyfriend with a cold glare. What did he just say to her? "Toughen up? Really? You want me to toughen up? Ha. Tell me that again when I get on the Pitch and I start swingin' at the other team's heads." she said. He kissed her lips and she wiped it away with the sleeve of her robe. He seriously needed to start choosing his words better when she was around her. She turned to Sun and nodded to him. "Well, let's go then. Don't wanna miss 'em again. That was a nightmare..." Gesturing for the boys to follow her with a few flicks of her hand, Heather walked along the outside of the crowd of students towards the carriages that would take them to the castle, passing Kat, Ari, and Chase in the process. Her eyes were set on the carriages, and did not look up at her friends or to see if Sun and Dhylan were following her.

~Exit to Entrance Gates~
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Waiting for the carriages
What am I thinking? Back again.

"Come on buddy! Tell us!" she said as they reached a carriage. Then she heard Sam and saw him coming towards them. "Oh crud! Hey Sam!" she called out, waving the hand that had been holding Chase's arm. "Coming to ride with us?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

Ronyo could not deny the words Michelle spoke, even if he may not be entirely sure what part of being a Slytherin he showed every now and then. Most people often said it was the cunning and the ambition he held on to that likely placed him where he was now. In a year's time it would not matter though for he would be a graduate of Hogwarts and his house placement will become a funny story and a surprising twist to tell people from then on. The white haired boy smiled as Ada seemed flustered by his sudden attention to her and stumbled around her words with a shyness he usually saw in the first and second years. It was not a scene he had pictured from a friend of Michelle's but then everything else about the pale Slytherin was different or odd so why not her friend choice opposing her personality. Looking on as more and more students got on the carriages Ronyo nodded to them for the three girls still standing next to him, he had not forgotten about the second year who had approached him earlier.

"Best hurry for a spot unless you want to be last in. I'll be hanging back to make sure everyone gets to the castle safely and then I'll either grab a carriage or apparate to the gate. If you're not worried about your stomach having a turn before the big feast then you are welcome to wait with me," Ronyo looked to Michelle with a grin, "You'll probably see Tay before I do, when you do tell him I hope he had a nice rest of the summer," Ronyo winked at the girl showing he meant his words to be spoken exactly to gain the reaction he knew would come from his rival.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

The twins emerged from the crush of students heading towards the carriages, looking for one that was entirely or partially deserted. Their brother Sam was with his friends and Simon was with his girlfriend, of course. Edd sighed as he took in the carriages. "Looks like there's no open carriages." Erik tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to one. "Isn't that Caitlin by herself?" Edd nodded and the two twins started towards the carriage. "Hey Cait!" Edd said as he climbed in. "Hey Cait!" Erik added, smirking at his twin.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:08 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: Edd and Erik.
♫ What I'm thinking: Just like their brother.
♫ What am I doing; In the carriages.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin jumped slightly when Edd and Erik called to her. "Hi Erik and Edd." She looked at the two of them, not daring to try to sort the two of them out. They were so similiar. Their looks all the way to their voices. "How are you guys?" She asked, combing through her hair with her fingers. Cait glanced around for Sam, but didn't spot him. Well, at least she had his brothers to keep her company.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"Never better," Edd responded, sitting across from Caitlin. "Not too bad either," Erik said, sitting next to his brother. Edd glanced at his brother and then to Caitlin. "How about you, Cait?" Erik smirked when Edd glanced at him.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: Edd and Erik.
♫ What I'm thinking: Just like their brother.
♫ What am I doing; In the carriages.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin gave a half smile, "That's good," She said and chewed her lip. "I've been good. Just helping Grace, really. So, uh, what did you guys do after I left?" Cait asked, semi-interested. She wasn't used to that much talking since she left the Meridith's. Caitlin and Grace had only sat in silence or exchanged a few words.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Edd shrugged. The twins didn't really do much of anything. "Well, our cousin Seamus came from Ireland with his guitar to teach Sam..." Edd elbowed Erik in the side. "Sssh, man." Then he nodded towards Caitlin. "Right, we didn't really do anything after you left." Edd chuckled. "Jen missed you though. She said you were her best friend."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Sorry for late respoce two days with no internet @_@

User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus was glad they are now on the topic of animals. He had an idea of a story to tell her.“Yea and in the forest I ran into a werewolf. It jumped on me and took my glasses so I could not tell what it was in the dark. I thought it was a big dog at first.” He said glad he could tell someone the story of his run in with the werewolf.
User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games