Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Kyrell would have thrown up at the sight of the twins seeming to be receiving a light punishment. He began to ask Zil, "Hey, can I go home now?" He then said to Shadow, "Also, I'm going to tell the court officials that you slapped me in the back of the head"

Zil replied with a chuckle, "And they'll say you deserved it"

Kyrell glared back at him, quite pissed off once more with the rebel leader.

"I didn't mean it that way. Sorry, sorry!" Zil clasped his hands together, trying to make sure that Kyrell wasn't going to tell his father to stop funding the rebels. He thought to himself, 'he's matured since that last incident but as I guessed, not that much'

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 pm
"You aren't leaving." Shadow told him sternly. "Well twins, I'll let you watch the movie on one condition."

"What's that?" They asked simultaneously.

"You have to watch it... with him." Shadow smiled, pointing at Kyrell. "And this is your punishment as well, Kyrell. Don't you dare even think about hurting them, and let me put this in words you can understand. You're about to loose you're entire nation and status before you can even inherit it. The only way you can even begin to dream about keeping your lands and authority is if you get on their good side. They are you're judge. You're fate is in their tiny little hands. And so far, you aren't doing so well. Shape up and get over that little attitude of yours. You're about to loose everything."

"B-but Shadow!" Valkyrie started.
"We don't want to watch it with him! We want to watch it with you." Vincent insisted.

"I wanted to as well, but a deal is a deal. Besides, I got a lot more movies where that came from. Be good ok."

"Fine..." They muttered at the same time with disappointment.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((stuffs... *pokes Aya*))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:21 pm

"No thanks" Kyrell said. "Zil just got me out here anyway. I have to get back or the guards will start worrying" He was more than a little ticked off that his fate was going to be decided by two kids. After all, they started it.

"I'll watch with you guys!" Zil said in a cheerful tune and caught Kyrell by the wrist before he could get out. "Heeey, I think Shadow's right.

Kyrell shook his hand away from Zil's hold saying angrily, "You side with whoever can benefit you the most. I don't care. I can save this kingdom by myself! I don't need you or anybody else!!"

"Hey! C'mon, don't say it like that!" Zil said, trying to get hold of Kyrell so he wouldn't leave.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 pm
Ayame-Yuura

"N-NO! Anyone but him!" The twins yelled simultaneously referring to Zil. Shadow let out a sigh.

"If he stays to watch it, I'll stay and watch it with you to." She sighed. She was hoping to use the prince's bad behavior partly as an excuse to take care of some things, but it appears she'd have to wait. She then turned to the prince. "So you think you can save the kingdom all by yourself? Fine be my guest. We've only been waging this battle for a year now and we're loosing." She snapped as she looked down on him. "Well, come on. What's the big secret. Are you immortal now? Do bullets not wound you? Do you have some fancy mega weapon that you never told us about? Didn't think so. We both know Blackrose is the one with the charisma, the supplies, the manpower, the industry, and now the machines, not you. We're putting our lives on the line to fight someone like that. If the living conditions weren't so bad, regular civilians would happily live under his oppressive rule like jolly dogs at his feet that he could shoot at his own whim. Get this through your thick skull! The power of the king is that of a leader! Without people, you're nothing but a singing canary who's going to get shot!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 am

Kyrell already understood all of this. In fact, he started to see futility in these actions even as he was training the Helmshirish. He had looked at the faces of those trainees as the faces of those who were signing up to die. He also knew that the attacks on Diethelm's resources would stall the empire from building for a bit but it couldn't stop them for real. Also, he had a growing feeling that his actions were only stalling his kingdom - that they in fact, didn't need him at all for anything. All talk of this could be taken straight to his father anyway. He was just a faster means of communication. He had grown tired of these conversations already and turned to leave once more. Shadow's voice was just like the voices of everyone else pressuring him to do something and yet scolding him for being wrong and he had enough of it.

"He-Hey now! Don't be like that. Your highness..." Zil began to say.

"Don't talk to me" The prince said in a dark tone. "If you need something, take it to the royal court. Straight to my father. I'm tired of your using me as a go-between for your suggestions"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 am
"So you hate being a burden, so you've decided to become a burden. Makes tons of sense." Shadow snapped, grabbing him by the back of his collar. "Zil, can you close the door from the inside?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 am
Saiyu's previous childish smile faltered then faded as she blanched watching the scene before her. Once again when left to his own devices Kyrell had an uncanny knack of proving to be his own worst enemy.
'why do I always come back to find you in stupid situations.....is it possable to be born a dumb a**?' for once Saiyu was thankful her thoughts went unshared, adding tention to an already suffocating situation was not going to be good for anyones health.

Though harsh shadows words, Saiyu had to admit, were true. Damien Blackrose was the Absolute power on the content, his entire empire created to enhance his natural abilities of manipulation and deceit, even if they entire kingdom of Helmshire pitched in to help she doubted it would make a difference – after all even power had its limits when being led by stupidity, and sometimes Kyrell was one of the most stupid people she knew.

Torn between the loyalty of her prince and her captain the female red head continued to stand at the edge of the room, her eyes fixed on the agravated captin and the irate prince.

Just as the tension was about to boil over Kyrell turned to leave and Saiyu's face softened into a look that could only be described as hurt. not for herself but for him. From the first second she had met the short fused monarch Saiyu had found that his pride was easly shattered.

Tentativly she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, waiting for an order from Kyrell, Shadow, anybody. Saiyu was lost, for the first time, on who she should follow. Should she try and stop shadow from beating some sence into Kyrell's thick skull or should she leave?

~*~*~*~*~

"You know I'm gonna have to agree with the princess on this one...." Rafael's voice drifted through Zil's ear, a malicious amusement laced in his tone “if he thinks he can stop Blackrose by himself why not push him to the front line?” it was no secrete Rafael hated the monarchy’s white haired heir to the throne. To be honest he hated authority full stop, Zil only being exempt from the technicians scorn due to a begrudging respect that Rafael had developed over the years he had worked with him.

Watching rafael couldn't help but shake his head as the young woman, someone who he vaiguly remeberd being called 'shadow' grabbed Kyrell "or she could beat some sence into that malformed skull of his..that works to..."

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 am

Kyrell began to say softly, "No. I'm taking father's advice. To sit down and not cause trouble for anyone. Isn't that what you all wanted all along? I've had enough. I'm tired."

Zil nodded his head slowly, closing the door, which had ticked off the prince even more. As for his part, he kind of wanted to watch but also wanted to stay out of it. He replied quietly over his communicator in a low whisper intended only for Rafael, "Hey don't be like that, Rafie. The prince was initially our only contact to the king. We kind of wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:43 am
Shadow saw Saiyu but said nothing to her. She had bigger things on her plate at that moment. "No. You are not going to leave. You are going to do as you're told. Take your punishment like a man! I swear..." She replied, dragging him over to the bed. "Hey, thing one and thing two, put this movie in." She said, tossing the movie case towards them.

"T-thing one?" Vincent said, catching the movie.
"Thing two?!" Valkyrie said with irritation.

"What? You never read that book?" Shadow asked. "Thing one and thing two are two twins who cause mischief around the house of these two other kids."

"Ohhh...." The twins replied. "Ok!" They smiled before opening up the movie case and putting it in. "Robots! Robots! Robots!" They smiled with anticipation.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 am

"What punishment? If you're going to punish me, you should have just gone ahead and broke my fingers. Besides, I'm serious. The guards don't know I'm here. It will be a problem if mother faints again because of this." Kyrell said with a disappointed look. "I'm going home" He found being at home really boring but staying around more often and taking care of his family didn't sound too bad. In fact, his relationship with his siblings was becoming increasingly cold from his repeated attempts, consistent bad behavior and his own ignorance of them. Then again, that newly-installed door was going to prove quite a resistance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 am
"Do what you like, but the door's locked. You're not getting out of here until the movie's over." She told him as the twins booted up the movie.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 am

"How stupid" Kyrell said, knowing the door was locked and took a seat on the floor in the far corner of the room near the door. He rought out a well-used and slightly battered, folded map of Helmshire and began tracing for himself a mental picture of where he would hide next to properly evade both the rebels and the Helmshire officials. He needed some time off and with proper timing and gathering of his stashed disguises, he could escape to a nearby town and spend time pretending to be a villager for a while. He couldn't think in the presence of all these manipulative, self-centered people pushing him to move towards this or that direction.

Zil nudged Saiyu for the two to take a seat and watch as well. It was quite awkward how half the influencing elements of the war were gathered in one room - The rebel leader, the moody prince and his bodyguard, the information saleswoman and the brilliant twins.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 am
Saiyu Letting out a low whine Saiyu allowed Zil to nudge her into the nearest patch of unclaimed floor.
The body guard had a short attention at the best of times, meaning films where definitely not high on her list of pass times In fact the last movie she had watched was through the threat of a very painful and slow death. Though maybe it was a blessing, even if she did have to suffer a god-awful movie – at least Shadow hadn’t kicked the crap out of the Helmshire prince.
'but why do I have to be punished...'

Sparing the king-to-be a final sideways glance Saiyu tucked her feet under her body and stared at a spot just above the TV screen, now was a perfectly good time to day-dream she decided. And hopefully no one would notice.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:56 pm
Damien was down in the private lounge and had drinks ordered for him and Jian. He relaxed on on of the couches and held a glass of expensive wine in hand that was flown from overseas. The kind that was banned in Diethelm for being unnationalistic. Of course Damien always bent his own rules for himself and a few friends.

Dustin went off to check on something and missed the whole dispute with the prince.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games