Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm
((*Sigh* Looks like it's quoting time again.
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

Xistund
))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:57 pm
((I don't know, but I'm going to throw some plot stuff in the mix.))

'Can you tell me who you are?
Can you tell me who I am?
I've forgotten how to see,
I've forgotten if I can.'

Alice had been slowly making her way through the city, her unfocused gaze hidden by her hood as always. She stops at a building and covers herself in the illusion of a little blond girl with dark blue eyes. Once it's in place, she quietly walks into the building and goes up an elevator as high as it will go. She then takes the stairs to the roof and looks around.

'If I open up my eyes,
There's be no more turning back,
Cause I throw it all away,
And it all would fade to black!'
- Bad Apple!

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm
((@Sean: Why did you delete your post? I can't remember everything you got arrested for))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:04 pm
(...Link Damn it..my headache would prevent me from staying on.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:25 pm
“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.
(My voice will be heard today!)”

After several moments of silence the detective begins to speak, placing a think folder on the table, "You have been arrested for the attempted destruction of property, possession of illegal firearms and explosives, assaulting an officer, endangering the lives of innocents, forging a passports and I.D.'s, illegal immigration, and various other illegal things." He lightly taps his fingers on the folder as he continues, "So. Who's paying you?"

“I've gotta make a stand,
But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
My voice will be heard today!”
-'Hero', Skillet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow looked to each who had a say so, then back to her hostage. "Invisible to light...may I remind you. My darkness will have him in my sight if he so approaches, too." She dismisses, drawing her scythe ever closer. Snow now truly feeling the blade against her...it fell like any other, sharp and ready for bloodshed.

"The dark come after the light..as the light comes after the dark. That wrench stole my being of light from me.........chemicals were added, and he now not a being of light nor darkness. She could hold a cure....so I use simple tricks as my lure. But, no, you interrupt. For the good..yes? It's always that simple...yes?" She spats in anger, growing weary of such talk. Her eyes, hidden behind the mask, looked into the darkness.......now seeing that her minion was chasing the oman, and the woman carried by a man.

"Only death is simple. No matter the creature...no matter the being...death is oh...soooo....simple." She says with a mad cruel laugh, her hands moving the scythe to slice Snow's neck! Not caring for what they said next, as the desire to kill was too hard to resist now!

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(So now would be a good time to save her aka GET HER OUT OF SHADOW'S GRIP......jeez -. -' )

(The 'he' is a personal friend of Shadow's, surprisingly. Who? ninja Who knows..? xD)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

The woman gripped on as commanded, though did so as a precaution she might fall anyway. "I-I-I...I'm..uhm..Alex by the way...Alexandra Nevermore." She said, introducing herself first since his was interrupted by her warning. Although the situation was frightening, her manners came first.

Meanwhile, the shadow was advancing. The ground held no bumps, in its point of view. And soon, its strength was returning....its "face" now slowly emerging from within. Recognizing his Mistress's presence, he gave off a squeak of joy. The white mask almost glowing as it revealed itself...it's expression now a dark toothy grin. "Soon, you will pay." It growls in a bone-chilling voice.

"It talks now?!" Alex said after, surprised as for this whole time it said not a simple word.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Btw, I did mention earlier that its mask is solid....jussssst so you knnnowwwwwwww...... mrgreen )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((Edited upon Roses insistence))

Jenos' hand shot into his pocket, pulling out a card, any card would do. When he flipped it over to see he smirked and revealed it to be the Sun. "Hey, lighten up will ya?" He teased as the surrounding area became increasingly brighter.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 am
omgIisonfiyah

(Dude... sweatdrop I'm sorry but your character could do so much more then that! Tis why I've sent a pm to you, please read it.)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 am
"While it's good to make your acquaintance I would have to say this is likely not the best time to do something such as this" tempest commented as he kept alex close to him looking over his shoulder from time to time. The creature was continuing to get closer and closer to him his speed severely diminished with him holding her. "This isn't working" Tempest growled as he looked around. "I don't think rushing this way was the best idea but with those others busy with that woman.." he started trailing off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:23 am
(Shining...please tell me you're doing this on purpose - .-')

Let me be. Let me free.

The shadow slid on, its form shifting to that of a snake. Yet, only remainded as a shadow still..not enough will to change without its Mistress. The mask started to change as one eye drew itself on...the eye now looking at them directly. "There you are!!" It growls, tarting its charge.

Alex tried to help as best she could..remembering everything that happened. "It's a shadow..." She grumbles under her breath, her logic clearly clouding her mind. It shouldn't be moving, after all. So was it? How? So many questions...so little time. She looked back only to see the mask now had an eye. The eye looking like a child's drawing....yet clearly with a pupil and able to see them perfectly. "Perhaps...its the mask...the mask might be the key to its defeat." She suggests with a snap, realizing the situation....well, part of it.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

(*coughcough*if its mask is solid then you can hit it!*coughcough*)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 am
(Of course I am doing it on purpose ~_~ I have known the mask was the weakspot as soon as you posted something on it being solid. Just having him attack the mask tho makes things shallow and the character doesn't seem to real.)
"The mask" Tempest questioned as he gave a quick glance back towards the creature pursuing them. "Hope your right about this I don't know if I can keep running around like this" Tempest said shaking his head a bit. He had thought that before when he had attacked the shadow he had drawn his blades across it's mask. If he had tho he wasn't to sure anymore his adrenaline pumping to much for him to get anything other then a clouded memory.

Slowing down before finally coming to a stop Tempest let Alex down as he moved infront of her drawing two of his blades. "If this doesn't work I want you to keep running that way. If I can't kill it maybe I can stall it enough for you to get away" the boy told her twisting his blades as he rushed at the shadow. He needed to make this strike count or it might get to alex and capture her again. "Yo ugly" Tempest called as he shifted his blades to both being on his right side before pulling them forwards the twin slash aimed at the creatures mask as the teen rushed past it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 am
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador looked at the man in the light brown trench coat and classic detective hat. The merc subtly licked his lips and remained quiet. The most Salvador did, was have a one sided staring contest with the detective.The detective then opened his his mouth and began to speak. he went over all the crimes that Salvador had committed and where he was getting the money to do it. The merc simply laughed. "Now before I answer your question gumshoe, what's your name? I'd feel more comfortable calling you an actually name than just saying, Detective Gringo." Salvador said smiling and leaning back in his chair.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow hissed loudly as the light was too bright to possibly bear! Her grip loosened as Snow was released, and Shadow's shadow retracted into just her shadow. She grunted as the light increased more, and backed away until eventually walking off the roof. Her body seemed to fall over the edge, but if they were to check..her body would be nowhere in sight.

It seemed like she was gone without a trace.....

.....yet in the distance, a sizzling Shadow sat within the darkness. Taking about the surrounding shadows around her onto her to heal her wounds. "I will not give in..Titans...that wrench shall pay....." She growls under her breath as she looked into the darkness to check upon her minion.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

Let me be. Let me free.

The creature charged at him full force, and it recognized his charge as well. A growl followed, and so....did a whimper.

The mask broke into many pieces...and the shadow laid there.. limp as any other shadow......Yet, the mask's pieces started to rise and change form. The shadow changing as well.

A simple glass now stood, and the shadow now of the glass's. A simple glass with a cafe logo on its front and back...

"That glass...is from the cafe....." She whispered to herself in shock, attempting to logically think what would cause this effect...but nothing came to mind.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

(Then why didn't you just hit it in the mask in the beginning >< You would have already fnished the creature off by then and everything sweatdrop )

(Btw, love the twin blades~ You rp them nicely ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:31 pm
((Because that would have been too easy? Is it almost time for Alice to play?))

“I've gotta fight today,
To live another day,
Speakin' my mind today.
(My voice will be heard today!)”

"Detective craft.", he responds, still watching and waiting for an answer to his question calmly.

“I've gotta make a stand,
But I am just a man,
(I'm not superhuman!)
My voice will be heard today!”
-'Hero', Skillet

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 pm
Inhaling slowly as he turned back to look at the creature falling limp and then becoming a glass. Lifting his blades up he returned them to the holder on his back slowly. The threat for the moment it seemed had gone with the shadow creature reverting back to what it apparently had been.

Walking up to the glass Tempest kneeled down and picked up the glass looking over it for a moment. "From the cafe" he muttered turning it over several times in his hand. "Well anyways seems like your safe now Alex" tempest called over to her as he headed over. He still needed to go back to where the fight had started as the spirit that helped him was likely there.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games