Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 341 342 343 344 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein arrived on the pitch with a grin. She was already ready for another good game. She waved to her fellow teammates before she began stretching out her muscles.

Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Final Roll:
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance was at the pitch already, watching as everyone got ready. He had confidence that they could beat Ravenclaw. He himself wasn't about to just give Dris a win in his last season, after all. If Dris wanted it, he had to work for it. Crossing his arms, he waited for the game to start.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, I'm ready.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis had gotten to the pitch a bit later than everyone else, but he'd been busy dealing with a paper he had to do for one of his courses. Looking around, he waited for the game to start.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this season goes as well as the last seasons have.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had seen Ravenclaw beat every team thus far over the last two years, and she wondered if their luck would hold. Maybe Hufflepuff would be the ones to finally beat them. "Today's game is between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Badgers versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:45 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Whatever, forget the doubts. They're gonna win this no matter how people made it look like Ravenclaw was the invincible. Showing his determination, Lucien quickly rushed in for the toss-up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 19
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+7), Shoot (+5)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 49

To Goals : x/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 6, 6, 7, 1, 6, 2, 8, 1, 5 Total: 49 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:46 am
my bad  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 6, 4, 9, 1, 7, 9, 7, 10, 1 Total: 57 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch!
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We can do it!

Lena cheered when the game came to a start. She flew into position, ready to face off with Lucien.He was a good Chaser, but she had to be better. The brunette adjusted her goggles, then flew forward, reaching out to take the quaffle.

Blue Team Chaser
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Lena grabbed the quaffle and flew forward, racing to get to the goals before anyone could steal.

Blue Team Chaser
1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 am
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili finished her stretching and at the start of the game jumped on her broom and flew up in the air behind Lucien as he went for the toss up. Unfortunately, Lena managed to grab it first but she flew up besides her to try and steal it.

Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 9 (fail)
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:21 am
User ImageUser Image

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

As soon as the game started, Rein was up in the air. She cheered for Lena when she came away from the toss up with the ball, before setting her sights on a bludger. She glanced around and spotted the Hufflepuff seeker Charlie and aimed at him, swinging hard.

Position: Beater
                                                          Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Final Roll: 23
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Kungfudemoness

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:28 am
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance noticed right off that Rein had hit a bludger toward Charlie. Narrowing his eyes, he decided to redirect the bludger toward Dris.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: 17 (Blocked but missed!)

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, I'm ready.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:14 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Claws and Puffs
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'm not late

Dris watched his team start with possession, then he booked off. He had to find the snitch before Charlie. He had been doing great so far, but he wanted to continue. He'd been practicing with James all summer, pushing himself to be better than ever before. He dodged a bludger sent by Chance, avoiding a hit.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:20 {Spotted}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Lena dodged Laili, a smirk on her lips as she powered past the girl. She was getting closer and closer, she just had to keep going!

Blue Team Chaser
2/3

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:42 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was in the air and began his search. Bloddy hell Dris was on it already. Charlie hoped for some good luck

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 21 [spotted]

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:46 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Claws and Puffs
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I'm not late

Dris spotted right away, changing his course to head to the Snitch. He had to beat Charlie, which would be tricky, since the sixth year had gotten really good.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:20 {Spotted}
Chasing:1/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 341 342 343 344 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games