Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlet Weather Rose

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:42 pm
My name is Danny, but people usually call me Dj.
I'm 16 years old and currently live in California.
I'm white and about 6 foot tall.
I'm gay and single.
Currently finishing up high school, plan on starting college next year.
I like video games, preferably RPG's and RTS.
I like anime, but my taste in it isn't the same as most people.
I like classical music and pop. Not fond of rock or metal at all.
I like meeting new friends, especially ones that are guys since it's rare I find a non-girl that I get along with and relate to.
All in all I'm pretty friendly, I just have a strong dislike for stupid people. So if you ever need someone to talk to/be friends with hit me up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 pm
I guess I haven't Done this yet, but if I did, its probubly out of date((meaning info))
Okay So here I go

Hey'all,
I'm Komi, but my real names Crystal. I'm currently 17, and living in canada.
I'm in my final year of high school, and still have no Idea what I wanna do with my life.
I'm Bisexual, and happily in a relationship with my girlfriend.
We will have been going out a full year on december 27th.

I like art, computers, music and reading.
I dislike fighting, homework, math and science.

My parents are comletely excepting of my relationship, thought it took them a while to comprehend it.
But The rest of my family is oblivious.
But thats something for a different post xD

I'm a freaky person, and completely weird. But I've been told I'm a loyal friend. Which I pride myself on being. I'm a hug-o-holic, and a little too chatty, (though you probubly realised that from this post) and completely random about what I say.
Sometimes I speak (or type) without thinking, and hurt someones feelings. But I always apologise if I'm in the wrong.

I've learned a little spanish in high school, and remember the tiniest bit of french from jr. High, and I know a little, TINY, amount of japanese, but if there is something I don't know, I'll look it up xD

Anyway, if you wanna know more about me, or just wanna chat, My inbox is always open.

Ciao~
KomiTomiButterfly

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:17 am
Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth , or Liz, and i'm a 17 year old lesbian.

I've known I was different for a long time. When I was 13 years old the summer before my freshmen year I heard the term Lesbian. Thats when it all clicked. I came out to my friend (who also was my friend GF) as Bi... then she told the entire school :l I kinda went back into the closet my sophomore and Jr years now im a senior and I don't give a damn anymore! I'm ready to date again and maybe find some more people like me at my school who I might get along with.

Now I guess I can tell you some non gay things XD. After high school I think im gonna take a semester or a year off and just gather my thoughts. I think I want to be a teacher but im not 100% sure and I don't want to waste so much money on college and have it turn out I don't want that!

I can't really think of anything interesting right now...except for the fact that im very judgmental and I have strong opinion's. If that kind of personality doesn't scare you off feel free to talk to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am
Hey everyone, I'm Summer, or any nickname you can think of. Just as long as you run it by me I'll answer to it. Possibly.

I'm 17, and straight. I'm also married. So you may be wandering just why i wanted to be in this guild, well to tell the truth, I want to support you all. I hate the way people treat yall. It's horrible, and i believe it's wrong to treat someone different based on sexuality. So If you ever do need someone to talk to I'm here for you. Remember that!

I'm a senior in high school, and My husband is in the military. I miss him a lot, so I'll probably try to steer clear of any military kinds of things. Just kind of depresses me sometimes.

I love to role play. I'll role play anything, and I have no shame for doing it! I do mean anything! If i haven't done it before i say bring it one! I'll give it my best shot.And you shouldn't have shame for having fun. ^ ^ At least i don't think so. If you ever want to rp with me let me know, and we will. The one thing i hate in a role play though is a one line post. It's hard to reply to. I love ever twisting story lines though. <3 It makes things fun for all who read and make the posts.

I also love music, and I'll listen to anything once. If you have any questiond for me please ask. I'm nice, I don't bite hard.

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

Tedlok

5,600 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm
My names Kyle, im 17 and gay. I only just came out a few mounths ago to a few people and my mom found out. We dont talk much anymore, she still doesnt like it. I enjoy anime and vedio games. Still single but hoping to find someone when i get out of high school. (im a jr.) Other than that im just kind of a normal kid. I jnoined hoping to learn more about what im looking at in my future as a gay kid but i have my chin up!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Hey, I'm Jazmine. I'm fourteen years old, and will be turning fourteen this February. I'm straight, although I'm pretty sure I'm asexual. (Not sexually attracted.)

I joined this guild because I'm against people's prejudices against other sexualities. We're all human. Also, my best friend is bisexual, and I adore her to pieces, and I want to know if this guild has anything I can give to her so she'll be able to come out to her parents. (:

gas powered stick

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:20 pm
Hehe .... Hello ^ - ^ My name is Jean Pierre : 3 french fancy ~ o la la , Im 17 at the moment, going to 18 on 4/27/2012 , I are gay , Im in high school , not sure how to make an introduction, so just stop by to say hi smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 am
Yo whatup!!
My name is Minimo and I live in Orlando Florida. (Its not as great as everyone makes it out to be) I go to UCF and im majoring in Elementary education with a sign language minor. Im 20 and a lesbian. The thing I like to do the most is play RUGBY!! Its so much fun! Im also in to arts, theater, music...anything that involves art I guess.

I always except PM's.  

MiniMo_chan

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:02 pm
MiniMo_chan
Yo whatup!!
My name is Minimo and I live in Orlando Florida. (Its not as great as everyone makes it out to be) I go to UCF and im majoring in Elementary education with a sign language minor. Im 20 and a lesbian. The thing I like to do the most is play RUGBY!! Its so much fun! Im also in to arts, theater, music...anything that involves art I guess.

I always except PM's.
hello and Im from Florida too :'D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:03 pm
Aura De Angels
MiniMo_chan
Yo whatup!!

I always except PM's.
O you are? What part?  

MiniMo_chan

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 pm
MiniMo_chan
Aura De Angels
MiniMo_chan
Yo whatup!!

I always except PM's.
O you are? What part?
Cape Coral/Fort Myers Hehe By Caloosahatchee River : 3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:09 pm
Aura De Angels
MiniMo_chan
Aura De Angels
MiniMo_chan
Yo whatup!!

I always except PM's.
O you are? What part?
O I know where that is. Im from Tampa originally.  

MiniMo_chan

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:59 pm
MiniMo_chan
Aura De Angels
MiniMo_chan
Aura De Angels
MiniMo_chan
Yo whatup!!

I always except PM's.
O you are? What part?
O I know where that is. Im from Tampa originally.
Oh sweet smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:55 am
Hello ^^ My real name is Caleb and I'm 13 and male. I'm bisexual but I get bullied daily because some one couldn't keep their mouth shut when I actually told them. I've also taken a liking to transgenders lately. I would also appreciate if you don't ask me questions like " How do you know you're bi if you're 13?" I just know OK?  

The Flying Mako

Invisible Citizen

Sorceress Inara Harame

Ruthless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 pm
Hey all! I can't tell you my name, I'm afraid, but I can tell you that you can call me pretty much whatever you want. D, Nara, Inara, Skittles...

Anyways, I'm fourteen, a girl, a member of my school's GSA, and a Lincoln-Douglass debater. As for my sexual orientation, I tend to not try to figure it out, as too much confusion causes brain-breakage.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games