Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rasberry gets a gun out and aims it at berry.
*The Prince cuts her hand off.*
She shoots berry right before he cuts her hands off. Berry wakes up and blood come out of her mouth.
*The Prince sees her and gets angry. He wraps the chain whip around her neck and tightens the grip so she can't breathe.*
"its doesnt matter if you kill me or not. the longer you wait to help berry the fast her life will be over."
*He raises his free hand towards Berry and she glides towards him. When she gets to him she floats from the spot where her wound is in front of his hand. It begins to heal. While all of this is happening, the grip around Rasberry's neck gets tighter and tighter.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rasberry gets a gun out and aims it at berry.
*The Prince cuts her hand off.*
She shoots berry right before he cuts her hands off. Berry wakes up and blood come out of her mouth.
*The Prince sees her and gets angry. He wraps the chain whip around her neck and tightens the grip so she can't breathe.*
"its doesnt matter if you kill me or not. the longer you wait to help berry the fast her life will be over."
*He raises his free hand towards Berry and she glides towards him. When she gets to him she floats from the spot where her wound is in front of his hand. It begins to heal. While all of this is happening, the grip around Rasberry's neck gets tighter and tighter.*
Berry starts to barely breath agian.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*The Prince continues healing her. As the chain whip gets tighter, blood satrts to drip from Rasberry's neck.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*The Prince continues healing her. As the chain whip gets tighter, blood satrts to drip from Rasberry's neck.*
Rasberry moves and some of her blood goes on berry and it starts to glow."i kill both of us at the same time. II have and i will be with you prince"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rasberry moves and some of her blood goes on berry and it starts to glow."i kill both of us at the same time. II have and i will be with you prince"
*The Prince waves his hand over the blood and it falls off of her.*

"Now I can kill you and she'll be fine."

*The Chain whip gets tighter.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:26 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Some of the blood stayed on the prince's hand and it started to move to his body and it was trying to go into his mouth.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Some of the blood stayed on the prince's hand and it started to move to his body and it was trying to go into his mouth.
*He notices the blood and flings it off. As soon as he does he finishes the job and cuts her head off.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:29 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He notices the blood and flings it off. As soon as he does he finishes the job and cuts her head off.*
The blood jumps back up into the Prince's mouth and it starts to heat up and burn his throat.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

The blood jumps back up into the Prince's mouth and it starts to heat up and burn his throat.
*The Prince clears his throat and spits it back at Rasberry's body.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Berry wakes up and see blood everywhere in the room and she starts to painc  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*The Prince puts her to sleep then makes all of the blood and Rasberry's body disappear. He puts Berry back down on the bed then returns to normal. He walks over to the door as if he's gaurding it.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*The Prince puts her to sleep then makes all of the blood and Rasberry's body disappear. He puts Berry back down on the bed then returns to normal. He walks over to the door as if he's gaurding it.*
Berry wakes up and freaks out a bit"I just had the scariest dream...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*The Prince turns around.*

"What? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:40 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What? What happened?"
"you made me float somehow and i was by you and there was blood everywhere nad my sister head was cut off and it scaries me to death."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What? What happened?"
"you made me float somehow and i was by you and there was blood everywhere nad my sister head was cut off and it scaries me to death."
"It was only a dream. Go back to sleep. You need your rest."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games