Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Shun waved by to Yuki, saying he was ging to see Kaori and be back soon. He closed the door behind him and asked the nurse where his room was and headed there. "Kaori?" Shun asked as he knocked on the door. "Its me Shun. Can I come in?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Kaori heard the name and was confused agau=in his head hurting worse as he layed on the bed. "Uh sure i guess but i dont really know who you are." He stared at the ceiling.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 pm

(O.O???)

"Huh? Come on Kaori. That's not funny." He said as he stepped in and blinked at him. "Hey are you okay?" Shun went to his bedside and looked down at him with a worried face.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Kaori shook his head. "Im not being funny i dont know who you are." He said siting up and looking at shun. "Dont know anyone anymore i-i cant remember anything befor two days ago."
((he hasnt had his memory for a few days after the attack))

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm

(Didn't know thato.o)

"You serious? Oh Kaori..I'm sorry to hear that." Shun said as he ears went down slightly and he sighed. "I'm sure it will come back though." And with that, his frown went away and he grinned happily at the boy. "I'm sure it will, but for right now. Is your head hurting? You want me to get a nurse?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Kaori shook his head. "Its just because i cant remember anything the medication doesnt help. I only remember tora and shiro and Tora left." A tear ran down his cheek leaving a shiny wet trail.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm

"She left? As in leaving for good and never coming back?" Shun said in surprise.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

kaori whiped the tear. "She said it would be anywhere from two to three years before she comes home. I love her Shun, I need her here with me." He said his heart and head hurting at the same time.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Shun frowned as he kneeled down and placed his arms on the bed. "I see...Kaori, I know it hurts..I've been through what you are feeling but there is nothing we can do but to wait for the ones we love and care for. "It may seem long but don't worry, that time span will fly by before you know it. You just have to be patient."

(Heading to bed. Feeling sleepy now. See you tomorrow Emo)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Kaori shrugged. "But i dont think i can wait that long. It kills me just to be away from her, shes my whole heart." He started crying again and he whiped the tears away as the flowed.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

mikmik121

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 am

Kat was walking around town bored, looking for someone to talk to.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am

Name: Catori
Appearance:tough, but kind, beaten and tattered.
History: Her family has been working for masters ever scince the beganing of time, itself.Catori defied her master and is now on the run.
User Image

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 am

Uhg! They're on my tail! Catori looked back as she ran. Her old overseers were chasing her. When she had ran away she left her mother, her father, and her brother. Catori never imageined her dad would be the one to go after her.They know all my tricks to get away. It's hopeless, unless I come up with something new.
" Catori! Surrender and come home!" Her father shouted.
" Never! I left, becuase I hate it there!" Catori yelled back." If you think I 'm going back then you must be crazy!"
She had finally achieved what she had set out to do. Caotri had ranaway, now she needed a new kinder master and a place to sleep. If she found someone new to be her master, she didn't have to go back.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 am

lil_emo_lover_7
Kaori shrugged. "But i dont think i can wait that long. It kills me just to be away from her, shes my whole heart." He started crying again and he whiped the tears away as the flowed.

Shun fished through his pocket and gave him a pack of tissues and smiled softly. "I know. But who knows. Mayber her trip will be cut short."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 am

He used the tissue to whipe his eyes. "I hope your right shun." He said his head begining to hurt worse. "UGH!!!" He held his head with his eyes closed tightly.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games