Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:38 pm
-he looked down at the man below-........i am going to slit his throat!

(ill be back about..........45 minutes, maybe an hour, well, probably not cuz my step dad's being a little b***h about my constant computer hoggingness-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
Yuki was to destracted by her thoughts and the baby to notice anything. She layed Miyoko down in her bad sill in the blaney so she'd stay warm. She continued to pace through the room over and over and over.

Kaori began to wake up a short while later. "Hey Shun hows mom and Miyoko?" He asked as he sat up and looked around the room.

(Sev: KK)

"Hmm?" Shun said as hewoke up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh..their fi-" Shun began to say but then froze and looked at Kaori. "Wait, what? I thought you lost your memory?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 pm
Catori peered out the window. Her father was looking left and right for her.He looked up.Catori ducked down again.Did he see me?
" Hey!" Her father pointed." I saw you!"
" He did." She answered her own question." I'm not going back! I left for a reason!" Catori pulled out her knief that she took with her.

((K))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm
Yuki layed on the baed exaustedly she hadnt heard what Severus had said. She was still thinking about what she had done.

Kaori smiled. "I did but now i remember everything even the spliting headaches." He said as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:56 pm
" Give up! You'll still be my baby girl!" Her father called to her.
" Baby girl this!" She looked down and stuck out her middle finger.
" Now that's uncalled for!"
" Bite me!" She stood up." You stopped being my father , the mintute you starting chasing me!"
" You're grounded! Ya hear me!" He yelled.
" Ground this!" She jumped out the window and landed his horse." I hate you!" she held out her knief.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
Yuki layed on the baed exaustedly she hadnt heard what Severus had said. She was still thinking about what she had done.

Kaori smiled. "I did but now i remember everything even the spliting headaches." He said as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Ohh....Well, glad to have you back Kaori." He said as he smiled.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm
"You see, when I ranaway. I left you, too." Catori smiled wickedly.
" Don't use that tone with me!" Her dad broke a sweat.
" NO! I can do whatever I want, now. I will kill you right here, on the spot. Then I'd be free and I could save mama and J.R." She circled him on the horse." You, will be dead.. Oh, wait you already are. Dead to me! Get out of here before I kill you! I don't want anything to do with that awful place you oversee!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 pm
Kaori rubbed the back of his hesad. "Hehe glad to be back, those headaches really sucked." He didnt think he should tell Shun what tora had told him about his mother being pregnant with Shiro. Or how she became pregnant with him.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:35 pm
" Catori! I am your father and I will not be spoken to like this!" Her father boomed.
" SHUT UP!" Catori drove the kneif into his heart." I didn it. You're dead." She smiled." Goodbye, Daddy."
" C-C- Ca- tor-i, thank you. Y-y-you s-saved us." Were his last words.
She took the kneif out of his chest and put it away." It's for the best. I'm free, now." She wiped the blood off her face." See ya in heaven, pops."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Shiro is growing inside Yuki three times faster then a normal child. because of this he is more then likely to develop internal or external issues as he grows.

Tora left the village and hospital, she has no intentions on returning for awhile. She eft a few things in Yuki's cabin, a small slave callor with Shiro's name in it and a letter as to why she left it for him, unlike standard callors his has the symbols for all things he could do before his rebirth. she also left a collar that turns in to a necklace as Miyoko ages. she leaves nothing else for anyone else.  

Alice the Loving

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm
The horse nighed, and Catori's attention went from her father on the ground, Dead, to the horse he had left in this cuel world.
" It's okay, girl. No more pain from the place you lived." She whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 am
Yuki was becoming very weak as Shiro grew inside her. She layed in the hospital bed asleep like she was almost all of the time now. She was very pail because she hadnt eaten in days and shiro took alot of the nutreants she needed to stay strong.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 am
Shiro continues, unaware of the pain he is causeing Yuki. it has only been one month she he was concived, but he is already starting to show on the outside of yuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:50 am
Yuki was only awake for about a couple hours a day. She slept alot trying to conserve her energy, she was so weak that it was hard for her to even wake up anymore.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am
A Nurse walks in the change the IVs in Yuki's arms and to give her some liquid food. She tries to wake yuki "excuse me, miss Yuki, please wake up, you need to eat something." she starts to change the IVs now  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games