Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:37 pm
*She digs deep and forces a grin.* Sure thing Black. *She takes a deep breath concentrating on making herself as numb as possible, walks over to the double red doors and holds one open for Black.* If there isn't anything else you need to discuss with meā€¦please excuse me. I have some arrangements to see to. *She stares at him expressionless.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:37 pm
*follows Alyraena's gaze to his hand and becomes embarrassed that he left his ring on. He quickly removes it and tucks it in his vest pocket, blushing a bit*
Gi ussta... sweatdrop Quor... *shakes his head*... I mean... Tes will not be so pleased to hear that yet another of this world has become aware of... um...

*swallows hard and looks at Alyraena gravely*
You must not tell anyone. I can further explain if you would like, jhal not now. I am ves ves tired.

There is mzilt we must discuss and mzilt advice I could attempt to give for your situation, rilu'oh I am afraid now is not the time for it sweatdrop Please do vist again.

*hugs Nei before leaving*
Aluve'~

*makes his way into the office and through the secret passage. When he gets downstairs, he tucks notes under both Katana's and Psyzapp's doors that give only the vague message that Icy has been found and that she is alive with no indication of source, condition, or location. Knowing Katana is likely going to drill him for information later when she realizes he wrote the note, he feels a tinge of anxiety about the whole thing, but tries to ignore it for the time being and retires to his quarters for the rest of the day*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 pm
* senses her blocked emotions as he heads to the door * Psyzapp Im right here down the hall. Please if you need anything....Im here. Dont do anything rash please... * turns and heads to his room as she shuts the door *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm
Nei1
I'm Gaia'ing around. xd

{{ blaugh Ah, LOL! That's something I do well! rofl Your neighbor's boat is nearly underwater? eek }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm
<<< at least it's only about 15 pages today... rolleyes >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 pm
*nods to Ryzan*
"You have my word. And I would greatly enjoy speaking to you again, R'zn."
*hugs him and kisses him on the cheek before he goes down to his quarters*
I think...
*finishes her glass of wine*
I think I'll go back and face this head on... Thank you, R'zn...  

Series1

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 pm
Icy Reign
Nei1
I'm Gaia'ing around. xd

{{ blaugh Ah, LOL! That's something I do well! rofl Your neighbor's boat is nearly underwater? eek }}
Yes it is, the water is up to the deck. Only reason it didn't sink was the water is only 6 or 7 feet deep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 pm
*Sees a piece of paper on the floor as she closes the door. She picks it up and reads it. It has vague information regarding Icy Reign. With everything else that is going on in her life, this news is just the thing to push her over the edge. She becomes instantly enraged at the thought that someone would harm another person she cares about. She starts pacing and she mumbles to herself trying to get a grip. Anger such as this is not very productive for her right now and as she paces she tries to focus on breathing and calming down.* evil evil evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm
*She throws the note on the island in the kitchen and makes herself a very strong Martini. She brings it into her master bath, draws a nice hot bath, lights some candles, strips down and glides in to try and calm herself. She sets her drink off to the side of the huge hot tub, grabs a remote to play some slow sensual jazz, places a soothing gel compress mask on her eyes, leans back to soak it all in.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Exor Omega
<<< at least it's only about 15 pages today... rolleyes >>>

((light reading is all XD))

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:04 pm
((I don't read more than 3 or 4 pages... heck I don't even seem to have the patience to read anything but a Choose Your Own Adventure book or a graphic novel in real life.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:12 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((I don't read more than 3 or 4 pages... heck I don't even seem to have the patience to read anything but a Choose Your Own Adventure book or a graphic novel in real life.))
I miss those type of books.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:17 pm
((Are you speaking out of character or in character? You aren't making that very clear. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:10 pm
-walks in and gets a Mikes Hard Lemonade, hoping others show up-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm
-having finished her drink alone, she leaves-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games