Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:46 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*After trying to do some of his rounds today, he finds himself at Psyzapp's back door. He enters and quietly goes down the stairs and starts to head for the kitchen.

On his way there, he hears the TV and notes the fireplace lighting dancing through Psyzap's partially opened bedroom door. He pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath before entering her room. He stops just inside and fumbles for something to say.*

I, um ... I didn't think you'd still be awake ... neutral

((Oh, and another thing Dougherty.....Showcase is going to be needing his key to my place back....... xd Be a dear and make sure he gets it..... blaugh ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 3, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:53 pm
*This really isn't the reaction he was expecting and he almost looses his balance as she rushes to him and hugs him. Oh god, how he has missed her so! He holds on to her tight and kisses her back. When their lips separate, he raises his hand to her face and wipes away a tear.*

I did not mean to upset you. I love you so very much! I ... *his thoughts are interrupted as he kisses her again*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:55 pm
((AWWWW!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! -noms popcorn holding back tears- 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 3nodding 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:56 pm
((*sits with damey and noms popcorn with her* blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 pm
((-shares popcorn and squeezes katana- It's so sadly happy!!! crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 pm
*She grabs on to him tightly and hugs him as hard as she possibly can.* I didn't think I'd ever see you again. *She starts to cry.* crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 pm
((*hands damey a kleenex* I know! xd ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 3, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm
katana68
((Oh, and another thing Dougherty.....Showcase is going to be needing his key to my place back....... xd Be a dear and make sure he gets it..... blaugh ))

(( Will do! ... I think he gave it to me a little before Exor's Sins of Wrath, Envy and Lust came down upon us outside of MW.

I'm not sure, but for some odd reason I'm thinking that I might have given it back to him right before the fury happened though. Can we call upon "Photographic Memory Man" to find the page(s) for us?

Otherwise, I'll just pull it out of my pocket and give it to him the next time I see him. xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
katana68

(( Will do! ... I think he gave it to me a little before Exor's Sins of Wrath, Envy and Lust came down upon us outside of MW.

I'm not sure, but for some odd reason I'm thinking that I might have given it back to him right before the fury happened though. Can we call upon "Photographic Memory Man" to find the page(s) for us?

Otherwise, I'll just pull it out of my pocket and give it to him the next time I see him. xd ))

((*glomps Dougherty* Thank you!!! xd *runs back to sit by damey and watch the show*))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 pm
((-blows nose- Thanks, Kat. cry ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 4, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:05 pm
Psyzapp
*She grabs on to him tightly and hugs him as hard as she possibly can.* I didn't think I'd ever see you again. *She starts to cry.* crying

My love, I could not bear to leave you. I've been right here, watching over you every night. *He motions towards the sofa with the pillow and blanket on it*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:17 pm
*She kisses him passionately and refuses to let him go.* I was so worried about you. I didn't know where you were, if I'd ever see you again, how you felt about me anymore.…I love you so much. *She kisses him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 6, 2 Total: 25 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm
*He returns the kisses with a great longing, then picks her up and carries her over to the sofa. He sets her down and sits next to her. He reaches into his pocket, pulls out the bag with the torn and stained list inside. He leans forward slightly, putting his elbows on his knees, holding the evidence between his hands.*

I was so confused on what I should do. I was trained to follow my sense of Duty. What I have little experience in is love. The love in my heart speaks loudly for you. I realize now that what you did was to save what we have with one another. No one has ever done anything like that for me before ...

*he nervously turns the bag over and over again in his hands ... *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 pm
*She looks at the bag containing the list with her handwriting. She gets off the sofa and kneels on the floor between his legs and takes his face in her hands. She looks him straight in the eyes.* I love you with all of my heart and soul…if I were to have to give my life to spare yours…I would do it.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:54 pm
Damitall anyway! We've stickied this thread and it keeps coming unglued. *Scowls a moment, then trudges off to superglue it in place.*

((Not sure what's up with the stickied-unstickied. Someone please explain in the Crew Room... Thanks))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games