Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 6, 1, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm
*His eyes well up and it takes everything he has to hold them back* And I would do the same for you. But ... to have your life taken before mine would be most unbearable for me to deal with. *his eyes search hers and he sees her love for him in them*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:56 pm
-a British police call box appears in the bar, Reisen walks out of it gets a Mike's Hard Lemonade and takes a seat-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:57 pm
((Awwwwwwww! crying *grabs Kleenex and wipes at eyes*))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:00 pm
This place sure is boring when nobody is around... stare  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm
*Looks up at Moon's sig* Awww, that's my favorite Doctor. Too bad this isn't the Steal an Item Above, that pic would be mine.

((Can someone please PM Brat re: Stickieness of this thread?))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 1, 1 Total: 8 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:08 pm
(( Sorry about that, Reisen ... Did you know that every time I see your name, it makes me hungry for a particular brand of chocolate caramels? *drools* ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*His eyes well up and it takes everything he has to hold them back* And I would do the same for you. But ... to have your life taken before mine would be most unbearable for me to deal with. *his eyes search hers and he sees her love for him in them*

*She grabs his collar, pulls herself up to his lips and kisses him deeply and passionately.* And I wouldn't be able to bear it to see your life taken before mine my darling. *She puts her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:12 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Sorry about that, Reisen ... Did you know that every time I see your name, it makes me hungry for a particular brand of chocolate caramels? *drools* ))
((Dougherty: What kind?

Lily: The picture is actually two pictures, shrunken down, cropped, and combined.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:27 pm
-her drink finished, she goes back into the police box, which vanishes-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 5, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 pm
Psyzapp
*She grabs his collar, pulls herself up to his lips and kisses him deeply and passionately.* And I wouldn't be able to bear it to see your life taken before mine my darling. *She puts her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.*

(( Ack! *gasps for a breath* Loosen up the hold a bit! You're choking me! gonk ... rofl ))

*He pulls her up to him as they kiss, the bag still in one of his hands. After several moments, their lips separate and he takes a deep breath. He stands up and pulls her up to a standing position and holds her in his arms. He looks into her eyes and speaks ...* There's something I must do right now ... before my sense of duty takes over and I change my mind ...

(( Reisen is the brand name of the chocolates. They are hard caramels covered in dark chocolate ... and they are mzilst bronretla! blaugh ))

(( Edit: Oops ... it's spelled differently! )) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 pm
((Similar in spelling, but Reisen the Touhou character's name is pronounced "ray-sen".))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:42 pm
(( Oops. redface Sorry about that. ))

*She stands there confused and furrows her brow.* confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 4, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 pm
*He steps away from her, goes over to the fireplace and kneels down in front of the screen. He looks at the flames dancing along the logs, feeling the warmth of the fire against his skin.*

You did a great service to this community, M'dear. It appears that you are responsible for ridding this society of a family of mobsters that have been causing nothing but grief for those who did not conform to their ways.

*He parts the screen as he continues to speak* No one saw that I found this. I have told only you of my find. No one else knows of this, that I am aware of ...

*He opens the bag and pulls out the torn and blood stained paper. He looks at it one more time ... then tosses it into the flames and watches as it burns to ashes.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 pm
(( blaugh blaugh blaugh Yay!!!!! Whoo Hoo! Now things can get back to normal around here! xd ....oh and Black says "yay!" too!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 pm
There are 2 others that know of that piece of paper, William. Plus Leko…she's always a given no matter what. I can't be around Leko without her knowing everything about me. neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games