Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:42 am

angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
((me too))

Tora cpvers her face with on hand as parts of her child hood come back to her in unorganized flashes of death,fire, blood and water.
racy looks at Tora, confused and feeling bad. she did like seeing Tora suffer like this, but she couldnt do anything about it now. she just patted Tora's back softly, trying to comfort her a bit more.

Tora shivers now which causes Kimoray to hold her "
t-tora...w-what's wroung? please answer Kimoray"

Tora sees what fully happend the night her brother died. her breathing bcomes eratic and unstable as she starts to sweat and shivers harshly.

In her memories,a Creature stands outside her burning down house, she looks up to it burned and scared while quivering in fear "w-who a-are you" she asks the thing "w-what are you" with a calm voice that echos the creature replies "do you want to live?"
She nods yes, "but i want my brother to live too"
"if i grant you what you wish will you in turn give me everything, from your first strand of hair to your last drop of blood"
She pauses for amoment in fear, then calmly replies "y-yes i will"

Tora's memory cuts off right there as she hold Racy tightly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:45 am

"Well," She started,"I've only been here for 5 days."

mikmik121

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 am

Mia nodded. " I see. We'll, I bet you'll like it here. " She smiled again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 am

She smiled,"I hope. At least I've met nice people."

mikmik121

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:52 am

red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
((me too))

Tora cpvers her face with on hand as parts of her child hood come back to her in unorganized flashes of death,fire, blood and water.
racy looks at Tora, confused and feeling bad. she did like seeing Tora suffer like this, but she couldnt do anything about it now. she just patted Tora's back softly, trying to comfort her a bit more.

Tora shivers now which causes Kimoray to hold her "
t-tora...w-what's wroung? please answer Kimoray"

Tora sees what fully happend the night her brother died. her breathing bcomes eratic and unstable as she starts to sweat and shivers harshly.

In her memories,a Creature stands outside her burning down house, she looks up to it burned and scared while quivering in fear "w-who a-are you" she asks the thing "w-what are you" with a calm voice that echos the creature replies "do you want to live?"
She nods yes, "but i want my brother to live too"
"if i grant you what you wish will you in turn give me everything, from your first strand of hair to your last drop of blood"
She pauses for amoment in fear, then calmly replies "y-yes i will"

Tora's memory cuts off right there as she hold Racy tightly.
racy' eyes widen, and she shivers, seeing that memory as she read ehr mind. "oh no...oh tora!!" she said, feelign very terrible. "were is your brother if you got your wish granted?" racy said, confused and eager.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 am

mikmik121
She smiled,"I hope. At least I've met nice people."
nate laughs. "ahaha, she called me nice." and he tries to stop from cracking up.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

mikmik121

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:55 am

Kat looked away,"I'm afraid of what I have just said."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

" But you are nice." Mia smiled. she looked at kat. " Why?"

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

mikmik121

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 am

"Well, he's laughing at me."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:05 am

[[ Angel had to go for a little bit. ]]
Mia shook her head. " nono, he's laughing at whatcha said. He doesn't think he's that nice. "

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 am

Tora holds on to Racy silently crying. Kimoray asks leaning next to them "w-was tora's brother near Tora?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am

(KK)
"Oh." She smiled.

mikmik121

mikmik121

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am

(KK)
"Oh." She smiled.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:59 am

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

he layed in the tree and predded to nap
ria floated down to him. "um...nii-s-" then she stopped herself. he didint want to ber her nii-san anymore. "um..negi?" she said, hoping not to waker him.

"yes? what?"
ria sat infront of him o the branch. "um..why dont you wanna be my Nii-san anymore?" she askd all so innocently.

"i dont know"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von sighed, "The physical part is, yes. But It also wants to test our brains. It will ask us a riddle. Unexpected I know, I was shocked the first time as well. But, we will both have to answer a separate riddle. This is mainly to toy with us. If we get it right, he leaves. If we don't he'll leave Hita alone, but take a large portion of our life." He sighed sadly, "I learned that the first time."
"wait, how does it do that?" edie asked, confused. then he thought to himself, hm..i hope it goes easy on me the first time...

A small demon that looked like a mix between a crocodile and a dog came up from the portal. It looked between the two teen boys and grunted.
Von cocked an eyebrow, "Different messanger this time, I bet we killed the last one. Alright, what are the riddles?" He said, not answering Eddie's question. He would save that for later.
The demon cleared it's throat and spoke in a voice that made Von close his eyes and want to cringe away. "The first puzzle. 'Food can help me survive, but water will kill me. What am I?' " It looked at Von, so he proceeded to answer the question.
He thought for a long moment and then stared the demon down, "Fire."
The demon growled then looked to Eddie, "Now for you. 'What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?' "
Von nodded his approval, it was easy enough.
((personally, i dont like riddles, and i dont know this one. i know, im stupid, but eddie's not and i dont wanna make him sound stupid!! Dx))

((lolz, you could've looked it up on the interwebs. the answer is a towel. teehee))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games